Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (72581 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Champneys: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
This is my first ever snake thread on nairaland, so I don't really know what section of the forum to post it.

I guess its a crime for snakes to bite humans cheesy and we killed it in self defense, even if it took 7days to do so. grin

7days ago a neighbor got bitten by a snake, while chilling out on some set of blocks just outside the compound, he was just trying to stand up from where he has being sitting on for at least 15 minutes, when the fiery little snake strikes his hand.

He was rushed to his village immediately where some herbs were rubbed on his hands(the place of the injury) , and little palm fronds tired to his hand, I must say he recovered quickly, I don't know how poisonous this particular snake is, but his hand was pretty swollen.

As the superstition have it in their village, when a member of their village gets bitten by a snake, and they take those herbs.

In 7days if the snake is still alive it will come back to the victim's house or the place of incident and thereafter it will be killed, I don't know how true it is but the snake right here in this picture was killed in our staircase just 2 foot to the said neighbor's apartment this morning . Yesterday made it the 7th day he was bitten by the snake, he was not around to identify if this was truly the snake that bite him.

Anyway there you go. The fiery little snake. Gosh I hate snakes

Snakes have hands?

Anyway one member of Lalasticaal’s family down and gone forever!

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BlestHanneSSG: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brown House Snake and not a Rat Snake. The only similarity is both are not venomous.
thundafire:
That's a rat snake and not poisonous ok,ur neighbor is absolutely lucky
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Bobotic(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lala praying for the scarcity of Pepper and some ingredients grin grin grin

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by fergie001: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Lol.. #SnakeCity.
Hahaha....himself and that his babe, Suzie grin
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by philipstanley(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is a "domestic snake" less venous I can catch it with my hand sef
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by stubbornman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
JessetariahMD:

The best snake in the world
I'LL NEVER TRADE IT FOR ANYBODY ELSE cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
smiley I hate this animal baje
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Niell(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
tyup:
Judging by the color, This looks like those specie of House Snakes that are not venomous
Yeah! Thats a garter snake and its non venomous. But at the sight of it and with your heart thumping at 1 million times a minute, you first think "run" or "kill it" before anything else.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by udoka1987: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Olochee:
: Do
see as the snake fine..I wish is still alive. What a fine pet to behold
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Amalekki: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
olurili:
Nairaland dey funny sometimes, snake post on technology thread why can't you just post it in politics,at least a snake once swallow money,and that is one of Nigeria politician character
grin You are lucky he didn't post it in romance section.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by truentalk: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yoruba call it ogba
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
That hangout notification angry
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ubykcee:
Happy that the victim is alive... Snake is the second most dangerous animal after her students (women)
And the third is mosquito, I hate 'em
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Enoch07: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Prodigee:
Anything snake now na straight to front page undecided
as in eh!! e tire me
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Some people sef,
It's non-venomous indeed. Try touching it with bare hands & you would know that snakes aren't friendly in all regions.

Since I was born, no snake has ever been pointed to as harmless one & left to go untouched.
Full recovery to the person wey snake bite,,,,jare

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Joshuamilarge(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's called ribbon snake
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by dayorich: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is your first snake thread and you don't know where to post it.
You now thought it should go to Science and Technology...lol Really? Are you kidding me

Or, was it the snake that swallowed N36 million in JAMB Office? You must be joking right now.

So, it would have been better for you to post it to FAMILY...
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by TUANKU(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
what is rodent snake
Has he answered yet?
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by praiseneo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brown house snake
It's non venomous
You could have keep it as a pet
The snake looks very healthy
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Imiete(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
lala

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by meforyou1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Champneys:

Snakes have hands?

Anyway one member of Lalasticaal down and gone forever!
his friend's hands. the snake bit his friend's hand
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by barrypro: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's a harmless snake, Go and kill a venomous snake OP.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xanslyte:
If only I could see this snake to eat.

Pls forgive me.Im sorry but pls help me today.Where I work normally there's no one there.Ive not eaten since last night.Pls even if it is 400 lemme add to the change in my account.Ill look for pos or bank that discharges it.Pls my account is on my signature.Pls I'm hungry and I cannot steal because they will burn me.Thank you
Ur account number please i don't have enough at the moment I'll send you 1k so you can get something to eat
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by ClitRaider: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided
Nigerians stubborn o. Why you go build house for snake cabal?
Na Dem. Dem Jews from the godforsaken potorpotor shitthole of Niger.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xanslyte:
If only I could see this snake to eat.

Pls forgive me.Im sorry but pls help me today.Where I work normally there's no one there.Ive not eaten since last night.Pls even if it is 400 lemme add to the change in my account.Ill look for pos or bank that discharges it.Pls my account is on my signature.Pls I'm hungry and I cannot steal because they will burn me.Thank you
Does the last name end with AC so I'm sure I'm not sending to the wrong account
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

Has he answered yet?
yes check down

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Champneys:

Snakes have hands?

Anyway one member of Lalasticaal down and gone forever!
read with your brain not your anus
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Collinsaik:
lala dont eat baby snakes
there you go grin lala Don lick plate tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.