Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (156385 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Drhealer:
O yee of little faith. Sent 7 Minutes ago. Please confirm receipt when you get it finally. Could be network.
No be your school fees be this?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2020
That was actually surprising, I must confess.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2020
PrinceGoku:

No be your school fees be this?
I swear shocked shocked

This same drnefarius that when someone won some money in the betting thread, he had to quote the guy on a dead thread to beg and posted his account number. Account details and begging proposal was modified before I saw it but the nigga sent him probably 2k

He may have stumbled on money recently but this big man wealthy doctor from a wealthy family he's selling is a lie grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2020
This event is why his big man story is a lie grin
Wealthy doctor that begs with his account details for a token . On a dead thread.
From gambling proceedings.
Which kind play be that undecided

The only explanation is that due to all the ignoring he decided to measure diçks with colle.genews when he stumbled on money

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
bigjackass:
I swear shocked shocked

This same drnefarius that when someone won some money in the betting thread, he had to quote the guy on a dead thread to beg and posted his account number. Account details and begging proposal was modified before I saw it but the nigga sent him probably 2k

He may have stumbled on money recently but this big man wealthy doctor from a wealthy family he's selling is a lie grin

I hope the point he had proved won't make him bleed inside, I hope this gesture won't make him regret in future. Being under pressure to do or prove certain things is very toxic.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2020
bigjackass:
This event is why his big man story is a lie grin
Wealthy doctor that begs with his account details for a token . On a dead thread.
From gambling proceedings.
Which kind play be that undecided

The only explanation is that due to all the ignoring he decided to measure diçks with colle.genews when he stumbled on money
You bunch of over entitled lots, what is up with the further show of foolishness? He promised 150k, you all claimed he was lying, he leveled it up by sending it and even doing more, here you still are proposing very stupid reasons as if it will better your lives. If whatever nonsense you are trying to make with your two monikers are in anyway true, he won't have to deactivate after fulfilling his promise. He will still be here trying to make unnecessary points and living to enjoy the show off. Deactivating is exactly what someone who isn't interested in your petty talks and fake life would do. Should we drop you an Aza so that you can also drop your own money just to measure up with whatever unfounded nonsense you are suggesting?
Get busy guy, most of us here started as a troll. Did you see the kind of topics CN created before he deleted them? Even Liru's comment back in the years? This is Nairaland, we all claim to be anything on anything and on any thread. It doesn't change the actual reality of people.
Stop flogging a dead issue and go read your books.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2020
It's high time you hijackers left this thread be.
The trolling and petty talks are getting disgusting.

7 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
prinx55555:

You bunch of over entitled lots, what is up with the further show of foolishness? He promised 150k, you all claimed he was lying, he leveled it up by sending it and even doing more, here you still are proposing very stupid reasons as if it will better your lives. If whatever nonsense you are trying to make with your two monikers are in anyway true, he won't have to deactivate after fulfilling his promise. He will still be here trying to make unnecessary points and living to enjoy the show off. Deactivating is exactly what someone who isn't interested in your petty talks and fake life would do. Should we drop you an Aza so that you can also drop your own money just to measure up with whatever unfounded nonsense you are suggesting?
Get busy guy, most of us here started as a troll. Did you see the kind of topics CN created before he deleted them? Even Liru's comment back in the years? This is Nairaland, we all claim to be anything on anything and on any thread. It doesn't change the actual reality of people.
Stop flogging a dead issue and go read your books.
lol. Entitled to what undecided . Who have I ever quoted on this thread except the drnefarius for the cruise. I stated that it is strange for a wealthy doctor to beg for token with his account details on a dead thread and what I said makes sense. He did not have the money before but he has it now. Period. Now I'm not begging nor measuring diçks with anyone so nothing concerns me with the rest of your post undecided

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
bigjackass:
lol. Entitled that what undecided . Who have I ever quoted on this thread except the drnefarius. I stated that it is strange for a wealthy doctor to beg for token with his account details on a dead thread and what I said makes sense. He did not have the money before but he has it now. Period. Now I'm not begging nor measuring diçks with anyone so nothing concerns me with the rest of your post undecided
If he was playing the 'beggar act' as he claimed and if for instance someone here ever agreed to send him money, won't he have to thank the person? Would he have accepted the money and deny his helper appreciation? Some of the guys he dragged here were from that same thread, what if he was really trying to make the charade look more real? None is even any of my stress, he has fulfilled his promise. Whatever sobs, pangs, tears and anguish you have to show for it should be taken to another thread and if you are grown enough you should read in between the lines and notice no one has interests in the tales.
Talking about age, good morning, how old are you?

13 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by ThatKING(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
To now deactivated Drhealer, I came online and got your mention. I tried to quote you to reply you but got insufficient permission. It was later I discovered that it was your own dairy.

For the records, apart from yesterday, I have never quoted you before. I even had no idea what your entire discussion was about befo I saw this thread in the jokes section. Also my Nairaland account isn't new as I opened it in 2017 during my 3rd month in NYSC.

I had no reason to doubt or believe you as I had absolutely no idea about what you people were even talking about except when I stumbled on you trying to help someone. I really hope you see this message.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2020
prinx55555:

If he was playing the 'beggar act' as he claimed and if for instance someone here ever agreed to send him money, won't he have to thank the person? Would he have accepted the money and deny his helper appreciation? Some of the guys he dragged here were from that same thread, what if he was really trying to make the charade look more real? None is even any of my stress, he has fulfilled his promise. Whatever sobs, pangs, tears and anguish you have to show for it should be taken to another thread and if you are grown enough you should read in between the lines and notice no one has interests in the tales.
Talking about age, good morning, how old are you?
My age does not concern you. I will comment whatever my observations are on whatever I see on a public forum. I wouldn't even be commenting here if not for the cruise of drnefarius but if you want a private group devoid of "hijackers" , you know how to create one on WhatsApp undecided

6 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2020
All dis talk self. Prinx55555, queenprinxex, CN, mzrapper,egoat, bigjackass let us render our sincere apology to drhealer. Truly, it's not everything that appears beneath water is always it. For those FBI that did
their investigation, digging his 'scam scheme' should tender him more apology. embarassed
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2020
bigjackass:
My age does not concern you. I will comment whatever my observations are on whatever I see on a public forum. I wouldn't even be commenting here if not for the cruise of drnefarius but if you want a private group devoid of "hijackers" , you know how to create one on WhatsApp undecided
Firstly not every one here has contacts outside of here.
Secondly, if the thread was ever in a private space, you won't have the chance to solicit for helps using your numerous monikers.
I hope you finally meet whoever will agree to borrow you money or save you from your financial woes as you have many a time portrayed here. Please make very good use of this last mention.
Bye.

8 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2020
I hope you peope calling people broke on here are learning their lessons. From CN to Dr; from blogger to scammer. God no shame us one day. cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Drhealer, ayam sorry. Lemme be first to sweep my shames from here.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2020
prinx55555:

Secondly, if the thread was ever in a private space, you won't have the chance to solicit for helps using your numerous monikers.
I hope you finally meet whoever will agree to borrow you money or save you from your financial woes as you have many a time portrayed here. Please make very good use of this last mention.
Bye.
I don't have financial woes undecided
I have never begged. You wish you can broke shame me undecided

Who you and your mention epp.
FuçKing narcissist.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2020
prinx55555:

Bye.
You even had time.
Atue qi oe aviena et awila.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
There are no words.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Sehindemi:

You even had time.
Atue qi oe aviena et awila.
Lmao! grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Sehindemi:
You even had time. Atue qi oe aviena et awila.
Allow him use his time preciously. Atue qi oe aviena et awilaangry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
prinx55555:

Lmao! grin
Avi twi twi ona.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Sehindemi:

Avi twi twi ona.
Ok ok okay!!!!!!!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Hi family.
This guy is a known gambling addict. He is behind the Anto2001, bunsenburner and Xanslyte monikers. and many more.
I have known him long before now.
Do not fall for his sob stories. He is a known beggar, scammer and a gambler.
Just search for any of the two monikers above and you will see my proofs.
A notorious gambler, reason why he used that new moniker to say he likes the bet the bet that took place here.
Whatever money you give him shall be wasted on betting. I can swear on this.

grin omo that guys tactics, scams eehen

his begging career no be play o. one person over 20 monikers grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020

Sis don't worry. I would let him know I don't own your account. I've also gone through his post and see that he has used multiple monikers to beg. Maybe that's why he's angry, thinking I would be a competition to him.
Issac Iyanda nobody is in competition with you
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
BLUELemon:

Issac Iyanda nobody is in competition with you
Joshua you sef wann make mouth ?

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
MZrapper:

If anything goes south, it's all on you.

Glad it went well. Turned out nigga ain't all talks.
Yeah, none of his connects dey work
Totally out of reach.
We can only hope he's fine.
Miss him tho.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Have been good chale mi. Just been busy.
Hearing from CN at all? Can't get across to him at all available means.
I guess this period is the season of busyness.
I was going to ask you the bolded too, haven't heard from him at all.
But I guess it has to do with this...
College.news:

48 hours biko. A day isn't enough.
Besides, rainy season is almost over, my schedule always gets tighter in the other season.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Now that is a big lesson. Never judge a book by it's cover.
Thanks for your gift to our royal genius. You just should not have included Pea.ce.ful.home's name in your diary post.
Anyways, Drhealer is a goat too, I can't be the only goat.

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by yougrichy: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello IAAPMOO Crew
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Glad it went well. Turned out nigga ain't all talks.
Yeah, he did beat my imaginations too.
Queenyprinxex:

We can only hope he's fine.
Miss him tho.
I hope he is.
Missing him too.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Egoat:

I guess this period is the season of busyness.
I was going to ask you the bolded too, haven't heard from him at all.
But I guess it has to do with this...
He did say that. Just remembered.
Don't know the kind of tight schedules that could entirely make him stay off communications tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.