Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (155800 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
I swear this scammer knows that nobody will drop account details for his lying ass . Werey dey disguise grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
temitopejnr I know you are wise for your age but I'mma still advise you to not expose your details to this sick mofo. He will only use it find and try to scam you outside of nairaland.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by ThatKING(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by ThatKING(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer:
Is Mzrapper there?
Either now or later, either this year or next generation, the cash is ever available for pick up.
I will wait till she comes online if you won't respond. undecided

hello I know you discuss with mzrape is different. I am actually a trouble diarylander who is troubled and in want.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xanslyte:

Loading....... You are a beggar, scammer and Gambler. I don burst you. More incoming.
chief begger. weyre dey disguise
chief scammer world wide.

Iyanda Issac
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
bigjackass:
I swear this scammer knows that nobody will drop account details for his lying ass . Werey dey disguise grin
Funny how you all think everyone here is a pauper like you all?
MZrapper, when you see this. Know that you don't even have to send me any personal account.
You can make use of a POS and send me their details instead. In fact I will even add the charges just so the 150k will be withdrawn a whole.
If I do not credit that little girl the #150K (One hundred and fifty thousand naira), make I die within seven days.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer:

Funny how you all think everyone here is a pauper like you all?
MZrapper, when you see this. Know that you don't even have to send me any personal account.
You can make use of a POS and send me their details instead. In fact I will even add the charges just so the 150k will be withdrawn a whole.
If I do not credit that little girl the #150K (One hundred and fifty thousand naira), make I die within seven days.
grin grin You and I both know that mzrapp.er will never engage you with any account details, not even that of a dead person. That is what is giving you confidence to spit all this nonsense undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
bigjackass:
grin grin You and I both know that mzrapp.er will never engage you with any account details, not even that of a dead person. That is what is giving you confidence to spit all this nonsense undecided
This one probably wants me to send him the money instead but I won't fall for your cheap ploy.
You don't have any trusted record here even though I know you have been here before me.
Any of the people here would do just fine.
Egoat, Prinx55555, Lirusehn, Maynation, Queenyprinxex, Mzrapper, Sehindemi, Collegenews. Temitopejnr, and who else?
You people should just respond to me.
I don't care if you need the money or not. In fact I don't care if you give Egoat the money. He should pi.mp his saloon with it if possible or even throw it away. I don't care if you accept the money and dump them in a trash bin. A trusted person here should please respond to me, let me clear the doubts of these bagas.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
viewing Prinx55555 My PH blooder.
Wida you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by bigjackass: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer:

This one probably wants me to send him the money instead but I won't fall for your cheap ploy.
You don't have any trusted record here even though I know you have been here before me.
Any of the people here would do just fine.
Egoat, Prinx55555, Lirusehn, Maynation, Queenyprinxex, Mzrapper, Sehindemi, Collegenews. Temitopejnr, and who else?
You people should just respond to me.
I don't care if you need the money or not. In fact I don't care if you give Egoat the money. He should pi.mp his saloon with it if possible or even throw it away. I don't care if you accept the money and dump them in a trash bin. A trusted person here should please respond to me, let me clear the doubts of these bagas.
lmao. All my comments on this thread have always been to you beggar grin. You know no one will drop account details for you or You want their names so that you take your obsessive stalking to the next level undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Viewing Mzrapper.
Please for the sake of clearing the doubts of these dimwits, can you please help me?
You have nothing to lose yourself, your real name is on your profile. It's there Kwamena Farida, If I intended to stalk you any further that would be a nice starting point. I don't give a shit about that. You can even use the account details of any one at a POS center. That will also guarantee your anonymity. Just want to make sure only a trusted person gets the money.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by peacefulhome(f): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
My[quote author=Drhealer post=95570035]Viewing Mzrapper.
Can you trust me? If yes, then let me provide you with account details. But!!! Let me tell you the money is going to Nairalanders . If you do not approve , then don't bother asking for my account details.

Please Dr or what do you call your name, allow peace , it getting out of hand.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
peacefulhome:

Please Dr or what do you call your name, allow peace , it getting out of hand.
Nope, there is nothing getting out of hand. I won't rest until my wish is granted.
I am ready to never post nor read this thread again once I send her the money.
I need to prove to all these clownish jokers that being a troll isn't same as being a pauper.
That's all. You can beg Farida too.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
If not for ASUU, this kind thing wey person de see here everyday no be wetin person supposed see. To even make everything worse we know know when they go call off na him be say make we de expect the worse from drhealer. this Dr of a persin fit recruit others to further him work as the thread dey ginger his likes. oh boy! time too precious ohh.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
We know your history here man.
You are ignored.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by PrinceGoku(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Only a thief knows his fellow. And you know what? I won't trade argument with you.
A 19 old boy who is a lecturer in Med school wants to give 150k to an innocent witty angel. Being an epitome or representative of confusion is out of my will to handle.
That time you spent in writing that stuff over that section just to prove a point you are not who they think you to be, why not write something that puts money into your pocket that proves them wrong? If I call you 'big fish in a small pond' it would seem I'm hating you.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
MZrapper:

There are several other diarylanders who need the money, you can approach them and offer them the money you probably do not have.
Either you have it or not isn't even an issue, the main thing is our Temmy doesn't need your help. She is not a beggar.
Get a life but get out of my mention first.
I can't be the only one who wan' know if this nigga is all talks huh?
Please send him the details, you can use some random persons' or any of these banking boots around ya. Everyone knows you ain't no beggar and we got no beggar here too, the money is for Temmy after all, not sure any shit gon' happen.
Please let's see what he gon' do.
You got nothing to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Please send him the details, you can use some random persons' or any of these banking boots around ya. Everyone knows you ain't no beggar and we got no beggar here too, the money is for Temmy after all, not sure any shit gon' happen.
You got nothing to lose.
Thanks so much my lady.
She has absolutely nothing to lose. I wonder why the trust issues.
Thanks for speaking in support, I am ready to prove to you lovelies here that I am not all talks or however you put it.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Have been good chale mi. Just been busy.
Hearing from CN at all? Can't get across to him at all available means.
Wait, you mean he is entirely offline?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer,you can send sth to me.I trust you smiley
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Desperate assholee. Enjoy your scheming ride.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by IamRichards: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hahahahahaha cheesy What a transformation!All the best 2 u
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

You got nothing to lose.
If anything goes south, it's all on you.
Queenyprinxex:

Wait, you mean he is entirely offline?
Yeah, none of his connects dey work
Totally out of reach
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
MZrapper:

If anything goes south, it's all on you.

To God who made me nothing will go south.
I promise you that. smiley
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer:

To God who made me nothing will go south.
I promise you that. smiley
Send me a mail. Fcukked up bitch
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thankssssssssssss.
Mail sent
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2020
MZrapper:

Finally I can restttt.
Done, Done, sent and settled.
Thank you Farida, you are an amazing somebody. kiss
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Drhealer:

Finally I can restttt.
Done, Done, sent and settled.
Thank you Farida, you are an amazing somebody. kiss
No proof whatsoever?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2020
MZrapper:
No proof whatsoever?
Ask the owner of the account. tongue
I sent 153k. 3k for POS charge

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Drhealer:

Ask the owner of the account. tongue
I sent 153k. 3k for POS charge
I don't have time for your useless games.
Na night.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2020
MZrapper:

I don't have time for your useless games.
Na night.
O yee of little faith.
Sent 7 Minutes ago. Please confirm receipt when you get it finally.
Could be network.

7 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2020
I hereby unfollow this thread.
Thanks to you wonderful guys here.
We might have fought and disagreed on a number of things but I deeply admire you all.
I must admit that I enjoyed my stay here tho.
Bon Voyage Fams.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.