Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (155863 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Sir I know it's hard trusting a person on a faceless forum, that's why I said I'm going to drop my personal details including my national ID. Ive tried carbon, branch and fairmoney but they keep saying I'm ineligible. Pls I'm really in need sir for now.
I am not interested in your stories bro. I am here in search of help too. But I won't come up with foolish schemes as if you can borrow anyone money here. Dey there they mumu yourself.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Zyzxx10: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Story.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
What manner of cheap scheme is this?
One idiot created a new moniker to make his silly schemes known.
Make use of your xans.... moniker too.
Thief.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Zyzxx10: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Swerve.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zyzxx10:

I only said borrow because the country is hard and to give out money just like that is not easy. If my plea for help offended you and this thread members. Then I'm sorry. I was just left with no option. Thank you.
Stop quoting me just keep quoting yourself with your other moniker.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Anto2001(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Ok ma. I've tried that, even asking my friends for money, but they've given me excuses, even the one I believe that have. God help me.
Pele. Everywhere is hot dis period. Send me a pm, incase I have anytime
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Zyzxx10: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Werey dey disguise.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi family.
This guy is a known gambling addict. He is behind the Anto2001, bunsenburner and Xanslyte monikers. and many more.
I have known him long before now.
Do not fall for his sob stories. He is a known beggar, scammer and a gambler.
Just search for any of the two monikers above and you will see my proofs.
A notorious gambler, reason why he used that new moniker to say he likes the bet the bet that took place here.
Whatever money you give him shall be wasted on betting. I can swear on this.

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Zyzxx10: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
His account number has even been flagged by Nairaland.
Just remove the dots and see for yourself .

He has more monikers too.
He is a beggar, a scammer and a gambler with unending sob stories.
DOnt fall for him.

1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Drhealer:
Hi family.
Zyzxx10 is a known gambling addict. He is behind the Anto2001, bunsenburner, sleeklord and Xanslyte and many more.
His account number is 0176.556.777.

A notorious gambler, reason why he used that new moniker to say he likes the bet the bet that took place here.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Anto2001(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Drhealer:
Hi family.
This guy is a known gambling addict. He is behind the Anto2001, bunsenburner and Xanslyte monikers. and many more.
You typed my name join.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anto2001:
You typed my name join.
And also Facundocruz.
They are all his own.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Anto2001(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrNefarius1:
And also Facundocruz. They are all his own.
I don't even kn who u are? My problem is dat he wrote my name too. Is it a problem to give a person money?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anto2001:
I don't even kn who u are?
My problem is dat he wrote my name too.
Is it a problem to give a person money?
Sis don't worry. I would let him know I don't own your account. I've also gone through his post and see that he has used multiple monikers to beg. Maybe that's why he's angry, thinking I would be a competition to him.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrNefarius1:

His account number has even been flagged by Nairaland.
Just remove the dots and see for yourself .

He has more monikers too.
He is a beggar, a scammer and a gambler with unending sob stories.
DOnt fall for him.
Mr. Man. I would have replied you with my original account but you got it banned. If you hear that a lady is a prostitute, and you dislike her ways, if a war is going on outside and the prostitute sees only your house as a place of solace. Would you turn her out? You think I didn't come here knowing all these info you think you have become chief FBI wasn't on nairaland servers? You think I didn't know people would search my profile once I came here for help. So because I frequent the betting thread means I would gamble when I'm hungry and hopeless if somebody offered to help me. Im not justifying myself as nobody is gonna be willing to help me and the thread members are gonna insult the living daylight out of me but I thank God you are not God and I think you did all this because you think I might block you for receiving help and be a competition to your constant asking people here for money or airtime but good sir Unlike you I genuinely needed the money to take care of needs and not for gambling. Good day.
Modified: I saw your account no which you used to scam people. But I'm the thief grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bursted scammer with over 10 monikers. Hahahahaha. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Keep exposing yaselves.

3 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Keep exposing yaselves.
Mama I promise to expose every liar here. grin
That particular guy is notorious.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Anto2001(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

Sis don't worry. I would let him know I don't own your account. I've also gone through his post and see that he has used multiple monikers to beg. Maybe that's why he's angry, thinking I would be a competition to him.
Tanks. Cos I have people here.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

Mr. Man. I would have replied you with my original account but you got it banned. If you hear that a lady is a prostitute, and you dislike her ways, if a war is going on outside and the prostitute sees only your house as a place of solace. Would you turn her out? You think I didn't come here knowing all these info you think you have become chief FBI wasn't on nairaland servers? You think I didn't know people would search my profile once I came here for help. So because I frequent the betting thread means I would gamble when I'm hungry and hopeless if somebody offered to help me. Im not justifying myself as nobody is gonna be willing to help me and the thread members are gonna insult the living daylight out of me but I thank God you are not God and I think you did all this because you think I might block you for receiving help and be a competition to your constant asking people here for money or airtime but good sir Unlike you I genuinely needed the money to take care of needs and not for gambling. Good day.
Modified: I saw your account no which you used to scam people. But I'm the thief grin
You are a known beggar, a scammer and a gambling addict. Your details are all over Nairaland. It didn't just start today. .I swear before man and God, if you can show me my account number on this forum or even my mobile number, I will send you 5k.
Make I die if I won't send you the money.
You think say na every one be like you you.
Mumu.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow. I want to say a very big thank you to the kind soul who just sent 4k to me. I don't know and you don't know me but I pray you'll be blessed beyond measure. Nothing you seek for shall go far from you. Despite the hardships in this country and what drhealer tried to do to me, you in your mercy helped me. God bless you sir and I promise anyday I'm also made, I'll help others. Thanks a lot.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrNefarius1:

You are a known beggar scammer and a gambling addict. Tour details are all over Nairaland. It didn't just start today. .I sweat before man and God, if you can show me my account number on this forum or even my mobile number, I will send you 5k.
Make I die if I won't send you the money.
You think say na every one be like you you.
Mumu.
Thank you. But I'm sure you don't even have 1k. Somebody great just helped me a while ago. Thanks for presenting my case. I owe you one in the future. Wow im happy.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Xanslyte:

Thank you. But I'm sure you don't even have 1k. Somebody great just helped me a while ago. Thanks for presenting my case. I owe you one in the future. Wow im happy.
Keep déceiving yourself.grin Chief gambler.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrNefarius1:

Ok. I hope you are a millionaire from your beggings though. Thanks for your help though. God bless you. As I've been helped, someone will also help you one day. Just be a good boy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrNefarius1:

You just contradicted yourself. Chief gambler. Better drop id lemme help your destiny. Drhealer you are a bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
But na me be chief gambler, Hypocrite. Na assistance I ask , but drhealer say I kill person.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nnuoooo. Correct guy. This one wey you dey view. I hope you no get affiliation with that Barawo drhealer wey don be legend for family thread.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na assistance I seek, but drhealer the drnefarius man said I came here to seek funds to gamble but he gambles too. Yahoo ni babalawo, ole ni everybody.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Xanslyte:
Nnuoooo. Correct guy. This one wey you dey view. I hope you no get affiliation with that Barawo drhealer wey don be legend for family thread.
Addictive gambler, a notorious and known beggar and scammer.
Show me any mention that shows my name has been dented like yours. I am not a scammer nor a notorious beggar. I am not a gambling addict.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.