Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (157066 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
MZrapper:
undecided

Scam grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by SILENTandSMART2: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Thank you mama. kiss

angry angry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Thank you mama. kiss
kisskiss
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Collegenews:

Scam grin grin
Wrote what I witnessed and I didn't reveal some details intentionally. cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
MZrapper:

kisskiss
Detailed, apt and sweet. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I am being serious fa. cry
I am very serious too.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
maynation:

I am very serious too.

angry angry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by ThatKING(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello DrRichealer good evening. First of all I would like to say I am glad you came back on Nairaland.
I have been following that thread on jokes section and even went far back to read more on the thread because of 1 or 2 things.

Drhealer, In as much as I can not tell you where and when to post on Nairaland, I feel obliged to tell you (and others who care to listen) this thread is filled with all kinds of negative energy.

The thread is filled mostly with a group of people who think they are heads above others, meanwhile, they are all just on the same shoulder. Those with the imaginary class, the folks who felt as if they have been initiated by an act of benevolence, and hence feel they can only interact with whom "their Lord" has baptised with a quote. And those who sees an avenue to either beg or observe what the headless snake/ thread macabre dance is becoming.

Nonetheless, its good the thread is hidden from every reasonable angle into the jokes section where it's kind truly belongs. i am not saying the thread is bad in the jokes section after all there is a place for all things.

Drhealer you have been kind enough even more than those walking with their nose stucked in an air of arrogance. i would appreciate if you could help me tho.

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by HotPoundedYam(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Zyzxx10:

May you not reach 30 and may your end be awful if you won't post the details of mine you had a glimpse of.

Curses as dead as your brain nefarius. When I reach age 50, come and kill me. Lecturer that can't grasp the meaning of glimpse. lipsrsealed

I have been wondering why I haven't been seeing your posts in family section. so naa here u dey. omo ale
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by HotPoundedYam(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2020
BLUELemon:

Yes I need help to remember. I need financial help to remember, abeg bro let me send my account sir
weyre begger send your account for kerosene and beans oponu
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrRichealer: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2020
ThatKING:
Hello DrRichealer good evening. First of all I would like to say I am glad you came back on Nairaland.
I have been following that thread on jokes section and even went far back to read more on the thread because of 1 or 2 things.

Drhealer, In as much as I can not tell you where and when to post on Nairaland, I feel obliged to tell you (and others who care to listen) this thread is filled with all kinds of negative energy.

The thread is filled mostly with a group of people who think they are heads above others, meanwhile, they are all just on the same shoulder. Those with the imaginary class, the folks who felt as if they have been initiated by an act of benevolence, and hence feel they can only interact with whom "their Lord" has baptised with a quote. And those who sees an avenue to either beg or observe what the headless snake/ thread macabre dance is becoming.

Nonetheless, its good the thread is hidden from every reasonable angle into the jokes section where it's kind truly belongs. i am not saying the thread is bad in the jokes section after all there is a place for all things.

Drhealer you have been kind enough even more than those walking with their nose stucked in an air of arrogance. i would appreciate if you could help me tho.
If you like turn Shakespeare or become a writer with a Nobel prize, my kobo no go still reach your hand.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2020
maynation:

I am very serious too.
Thank you Auntie Mercy mi. cool cool

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Congratulations Sir Collegenews. May God bless the union.

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
How am I the last person to hear or read of this Pinky's gist?
May, you have disappointed yourself and the entire Ondo people. Ugly duckling.
Shame on you and congratulations to Collegenews.

Thank you so much Queen.
I refuse to meddle with you and May's issue.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2020
TemitopeJnr:
Congratulations Sir Collegenews. May God bless the union.
Thank you so much baby girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Hahahahaha o boy.

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2020
I really don't know what's the fight about. Nigeria is very hard on all and sundry even doctors are now begging. Let every body beg their beg in peace. What I am against is scam.
Claiming be a teenager to inorder to scam, or telling phoney stories, or claiming to be a private school teacher or defaulting on 5k or 15k loan is bad sha
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Congratulations Collegenews.
Happy ever after is yours.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.