Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2408 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Chaos14: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
You know as being a redpiller geting women is not that hard.
so there is this girl i had a one night stand but she thinks we had a connection.she keeps following me to places she even followed me to work Now she is preventing me from getting other girls and that is what pain me pass
please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Boogyman557: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: by Psychokinetic: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:
so there is this girl i had a one night stand but she thinks we had a connection.she keeps following me to places she even followed me to work Now she is preventing me from getting other girls and that is what pain me pass
please help me
Lol… You guys just come on here and say things that never happened. Anyhoo you can always file a restraining order against the girl!

2 Likes

Re: by Chaos14: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmm, my only advice for you is to buy a cane and walk around with it so that anytime the girl comes close to you, you can use it and flog her

4 Likes

Re: by helinues: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
A crazy girl can only stalk a crazy guy..

Birds of the same plumage....

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:
A crazy girl can only stalk a crazy guy..
Birds of the same plumage....
Am not crazy i do crazy things
Re: by Kingpin1000: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:
please help me

Oboy na one chance be that o...

Invite her, knack her wetin no good. Form love and caring for like one week with her, hide from her for like 3 days, then resurface forming gloomy.
Tell Her you are battling a spiritual problem and you just returned from your village today. She will want to know whatsup, tell her that you've been chosen to be the next chief priest of your clan.
You have been battling this problem for about 3 years and now you hallucinate about blood and deaths. That you have already submitted your resignation letter at work and will be relocating to the village soon.

3 Likes

Re: by Blunttruth: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:
please help me

tongue, enjoy. Mr giveaway
Re: by Candidlady: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:
please help me

She followed you to work ?

Abeg what's the nature of your job?

1 Like

Re: by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Alfa mail, go and stalk her also and let us rest.

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:

She followed you to work ?
Abeg what's the nature of your job?
i work as a marketer She pretended to be an interested customer
Re: by helinues: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:

Am not crazy i do crazy things

The lady is not also crazy, she is only doing crazy thing by stalking you
Re: by Chaos14: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

The lady is not also crazy, she is only doing crazy thing by stalking you
i like this guy
Re: by Candidlady: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chaos14:

i work as a marketer
She pretended to be an interested customer

Tooor

As a marketer that you are, you sold her goods and she liked it.. Guess she wants more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Chaos14: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:
you sold her goods and she liked it.. Guess she wants more
well i don't want again
Re: by Holumhidey(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Avoid possessive people
They'll drain your time and your life
Re: by Chaos14: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Holumhidey:
Avoid possessive people They'll drain your time and your life
i said one night stand
Re: by arthurwillia(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Chaos14:
please help me

Mtchew
Never happened oga
Re: by SmartPolician: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oboy na one chance be that o...

Invite her, knack her wetin no good. Form love and caring for like one week with her, hide from her for like 3 days, then resurface forming gloomy.
Tell Her you are battling a spiritual problem and you just returned from your village today. She will want to know whatsup, tell her that you've been chosen to be the next chief priest of your clan.
You have been battling this problem for about 3 years and now you hallucinate about blood and deaths. That you have already submitted your resignation letter at work and will be relocating to the village soon.

Anakogheri grin
Re: by Chaos14: 1:08pm On May 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life / "Na Your Woman?" – Drama As Photographer Grabs Client's Wife From Behind / I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.