Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (41155 Views)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by collinsVP: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:
Many wouldn't watch the video but jump into conclusions.

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

PERFECT. HE IS A KIND OF PERSON THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Some woman right activists will come and comment...
Just wait and see. You will hear, all men are rapists. Just add That it includes their fathers, uncle, brother, cousin, and other male siblings. They will not talk.

A lot of women are devil incarnate..it is high time we start avoiding them as a sore finger.
Fear women. When the devil wants to tempt Adam in the garden of even, it didn't go directly to Adam, he has to go through a woman...because some women and devil have the characters traits..

If all men are like me, a lot of women we beg men to marry them. but there are some men that are just like dogs.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

Spot on !
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this a woman? I bet no. This is a girl, that was impregnated outside wedlock, who has no skill nor education. Parents, please! Take good care of your children. Thank God man even beat her,
no be rape she rape am, cos na rape Dey trend now.

As long as she is 18 years and above and she has given birth to a child, whether she was married, raped or got impregnated outside marriage, the fact remains that she is a woman. The father of the child needed to be death with for domestic violence and beating an underage child.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by walexy06(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this a woman? I bet no. This is a girl, that was impregnated outside wedlock, who has no skill nor education. Parents, please! Take good care of your children. Thank God man even beat her,

They cannot appoint you as the village elder on domestic matters. You didn't even address the issue here. The then parents, at what age do you think they got married or started taking care of kids? Even someone that is yet to give birth is capable of taking care of kids... So you said nothing here and I pity your neighbor (even the woman with many kids and skills to handle them).
The situation at hand is what you should condemn and not bashing the mother of the kid.
Well done, the righteous one casting stones.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Naija4love(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

You're the real man, just that I can say
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Switruth: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
. Oga judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iyala iya anybody.... How you go tell man to kneel down. Kilode.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Love48(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wonder wats going on in dis world self
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
May thunder fire that son of bitch and bastard. It pains me most whenever I see anything domestic violence, men are to protect women not the other way round. If u want to see the red eye of my late grand father, just torch any girl in his presence, u are in for the shit the late man will dish to u.
The generation of men/guys we have this is something else, no anger control, just few I have come across that I can say yes, they indeed real men.
REAL MEN DON'T BEAT THE WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT

Your grand pa was not judging properly...

It's also saying real women don't verbally abuse men too. And I know for a fact that men don't wake up to start beating women.

Who talks about the verbal abuse the lady gives huh!
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by GoldSomy: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Did you watch the video?
That guy deserves respect and praise

lonikit:
He should be arrested pls. Let the video go viral.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Joefat: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
All I see is one small boy below 25yrs old and small girl under age like 17 or 18yrs old having unmatured argument lead to box up..

Pls don't let me hear man and woman again.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Bastard father. SOme men doesnt deserve to be parents!
watch the video before concluding, you fool
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Enculer: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
The girl is pretty
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by etrange: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fear men! Men of nowadays, tufia!
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
walexy06:

They cannot appoint you as the village elder on domestic matters. You didn't even address the issue here. The then parents, at what age do you think they got married or started taking care of kids? Even someone that is yet to give birth is capable of taking care of kids... So you said nothing here and I pity your neighbor (even the woman with many kids and skills to handle them).
The situation at hand is what you should condemn and not bashing the mother of the kid.
Well done, the righteous one casting stones.

Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

As long as she is 18 years and above and she has given birth to a child, whether she was married, raped or got impregnated outside marriage, the fact remains that she is a woman. The father of the child needed to be death with for domestic violence and beating an underage child.
I understand you, but don’t get it, that man that abused her and her child is not the hubby. The hubby has abandoned them, at that age no hubby, no job, what do you think she would be doing to survive........ I have said my own.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
If na me I will trow the baby outside without mercy. I hate noise
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

You will live long in good health.

P.S the guy behind that camera is a mischievous fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by AnanseK(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
May thunder fire that son of bitch and bastard. It pains me most whenever I see anything domestic violence, men are to protect women not the other way round. If u want to see the red eye of my late grand father, just torch any girl in his presence, u are in for the shit the late man will dish to u.
The generation of men/guys we have this is something else, no anger control, just few I have come across that I can say yes, they indeed real men.
REAL MEN DON'T BEAT THE WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT

Why won’t she go to her parents’ house ? Abi she no get mother? The father of the baby is irresponsible and absent.

I blame the struggling okada man for trying to help. He should throw her out. Nonsense
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by judility(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
That guy is a real man with heart of Gold, in fact a good husband material.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls where is woman and where is man here?

All I can see is small girl and one small boy with those silly haircut.

Anyway parent see wetin una pikins turn to. And young lads that refused to yield to their parent warning una see these ones

A big lesson for those who can not close their shop and for those who their rotor coil can't stay in one place.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Zetty177x: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
This isn't a man nau. Boy-man
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na wa oo, things dey happen for this life oo!
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Amaechi667(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
I thought ladies love being beaten
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by orumba(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
DNA asap
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by LaJoe2: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2020

Always hear both sides of a story, coupled with witnesses before judging a matter.
On hearing the guy's part of the story, I'm not as disappointed as I was before I did.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Because she is a woman, if a man beat him follow man, you guys wouldnt talk, nawa for this country.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by OKTolu: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
So sleep is your problem when your mate are hustling, you even have gut to be beating a baby because of sleep. Omo jatijati oloorun iya
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by hardbody: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Bastard father. SOme men doesnt deserve to be parents!

Go and read this story. Carefully please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.