Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (41150 Views)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:
Many wouldn't watch the video but jump into conclusions.

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

After watching the video, I couldn't think like the majority here.....I totally agree with what you said..
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by deavicky(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
lonikit:
He should be arrested pls. Let the video go viral.
I think u should watch the video.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by mdchikezie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

Some people don't even read or will I say cannot
even understand properly.
That guy has tried, his only crime is beating that baby not even the girl because from the look of it, that girls is just a scattered personality, imagine being at my house and never let me sleep with your baby
Ordinary whispering of prayers disturbs me talk more of a baby crying in the night while I want to catch my sleep.
And from the look of things, this is the only time that the guy has laid his hands on the girl.
His help has turned to evil for him, and some idiots are here commenting trash.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Obidon1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=dmltoyin post=90308640]Many wouldn't watch the video but jump into conclusions.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably.. You have spoken well because of data some people don't watch the video and commenting rubbish thanks for balancing the issue
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by costandi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for this post.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by frank417: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
majamajic:

So out of anger, u never beat a younger person or a kid ? This guy try oo , forget that he beat the baby , most of us can't go through what he went through , let's all be denying never to beat any baby , but I know people do beat babies ! Even my neighbor still beat her baby almost all the time
Just tell us you beat babies and you’ve passed your message sir
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bluetooth2:

Read the nonsense you wrote and slap yourself angry
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:

I understand you, but don’t get it, that man that abused her and her child is not the hubby. The hubby has abandoned them, at that age no hubby, no job, what do you think she would be doing to survive........ I have said my own.

Whatever she is doing is her business. I am not in any position to decide that for her or judge her.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by osejie17(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
mcheteew teenagers
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Whatever she is doing is her business. I am not in any position to decide that for her or judge her.
Then you should have kept your mouth shut on my post & mind your business. The same post you criticized has gotten likes beyond a hundred.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Switruth:
. Oga judge.
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

As long as she is 18 years and above and she has given birth to a child, whether she was married, raped or got impregnated outside marriage, the fact remains that she is a woman. The father of the child needed to be death with for domestic violence and beating an underage child.
I presume you are in the same shoes
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
FGonline:
u made no point.

U lack concentration
You should have mind your business cos that has just earned you a medal of buffoon.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
kheny12:
She is a woman because she's a mother.And how did you know she was raped outside wedlock.
Quote out where I said she was raped, the clarity of that statement is 100%. If you don’t understand, just pass by.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Checked86:
you started with sense and ended with none
You started with no sense & ended with a vacuum head.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Judybash93(m): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2020
undecidedsorry?? That's what babies do, they cry, the f you want her to do for crying out loud
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Psalm3: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Any boy/guy/man that keeps such kind of hair styles can be initiated easily and perhaps most 95% of people in the world now which keeps such style are nothing but irresponsible being... This animal must be seriously punish if not, other animals like him will never learn to know the pain behind such act.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by unmask: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2020
dominique:

Only?!?!?! Bad enough that you people trivialize and justify physical assault on females, babies too? The mindset of the average Nigerian male is very worrying

But that was his fault..... before that according to the story, he has been helpful.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Me too, I hate crying crying child, but beating them up may be too much. What is that thing put in the mouth of a baby to prevent him/her from crying out loud, I donate it to a crying baby mother grin
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Apple2: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2020
they should leave him pls, do you know what it takes to accommodate someone not to talk of accomodating stubborn single mothers that will never obey u, this is a simple matter, resolve them and let him be, he tried alot to help her with accommodation and feeding
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Alaganature(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2020
What's always wrong with our girls..when gentle men like us go meet them for marriage they will snub and go for the beast who will be the hell out of their life ..
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
This is so sad. This man may end up killing them someday n he may even go scot free. I pray help comes the way of the lady and her child
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
frank417:

Just tell us you beat babies and you’ve passed your message sir

Just say u never did , can u house a woman and baby impregnanted by a friend inside one room and be feeding them , meanwhile u are okada rider ? Can u do that at all ?
He said whenever the baby is crying , he will beg the woman to breastfeed the baby , she will not . Watch the video , the woman should take her baby to her baby daddy , meanwhile the baby daddy is with another woman somewhere else , can u imagine ?
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Successrole(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
I can't commend beating up a lady because you accommodate her and her child out of your good will, but my anger goes to the hypocrites in this nation. how many of you here condemning this young struggling boy can be this generous in his position,
Honestly I can't say I can do it but helping out at the detriment of my own peace and comfort is really out of line. my actions might not be same but I sure won't take that.
my point is give this young struggling boy some respect what he needs is advice and assistance for being a human with a heart to accommodate fellow human
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Successrole(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2020
I can't find laff in my gallery

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this a woman? I bet no. This is a girl, that was impregnated outside wedlock, who has no skill nor education. Parents, please! Take good care of your children. Thank God man even beat her,
no be rape she rape am, cos na rape Dey trend now.

U think parents dont try
Most of them dont want to go to school nor learn any skill
They are waiting to hammer
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Mayng01:
I presume you are in the same shoes
You are in the same shoes too
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by oyetpel(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2020
dmltoyin:

You are right.

The lady could not even talk at first.

Their attitudes sometimes can make men beat them, she knew she was at fault too. That man interviewing is just doing gragra.

This week a gentleman who is also an evangelist said he laid his hands on his wife for first time, because of a trouble that involved her, the man kept telling her to go inside to avoid much trouble, yet she kept raising her voice against the other woman, until the man had to beat her to go inside
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
You are in the same shoes too
Then you should mind your business.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
tiredoflife:

U think parents dont try
Most of them dont want to go to school nor learn any skill
They are waiting to hammer
You have reasoned well my brother.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by CowbellY: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
dominique:

Only?!?!?! Bad enough that you people trivialize and justify physical assault on females, babies too? The mindset of the average Nigerian male is very worrying

Madam, can you please check Currency exchange section ? Or in particular my mentions ?. Your attention is needed please. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Granted N500K Bail On Health Grounds / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.