Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,277 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? (1584 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Blackteeth(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
You guys/ladies will surely recall the intoxication and euphoria of love you felt for your partner during the early stages of meeting him/her. You found him/her very attractive and irresistible then. But what about now after weeks, months or years of meeting him/her? Is the level of attraction still the same, or has it decreased or completely faded out?
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by obowunmi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
after much damage, her puhssyy has expanded --- so I might have to take her for surgery to get this tightened.
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by sistajay(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Still crazy for him!!!
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Odunnu: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mine is on the increase everyday. Is there an award?Please let me have it. Lol
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by zibe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
For now I don't have a "her", so I wouldn't know sad
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Blackteeth(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2011
Zibe, you can still have a picture of a her at least.
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by kanmi22(f): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Still inlove and still growing stronger daily, Love is great!
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by iice(f): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Yes
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2011
6 years and still going strong. The attraction hasn't faded, he gets hotter everyday how will the attraction fade?  grin on a more serious note, yea I still love him like the first time I fell in love. The feelings just keep getting stronger.
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Innochris1(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2011
more & more than the first time kiss
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by googles: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2011
I yam so attracted to the lips cheesy
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by gboyesh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
Married 7 years (8 this year).,Two Children, still dey Kampe!! Sex (very important) even Hotter now than before cos now she puts in practice all I taught her (me na karmasutra and mojo king before we marry) and I know what she likes / dislikes!! In fact *Smoking*!!
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by yme1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
obowunmi:

after much damage, her puhssyy has expanded --- so I might have to take her for surgery to get this tightened.
oh lawd. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

6 years and still going strong. The attraction hasn't faded, he gets hotter everyday how will the attraction fade?  grin on a more serious note, yea I still love him like the first time I fell in love. The feelings just keep getting stronger.

thanks, all that for me grin
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
190, spare my friend in that other thread manh! She is new here, have mercy on her else I will get you back angry
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

190, spare my friend in that other thread manh! She is new here, have mercy on her else I will get you back angry

bribe me,
and i would stop,
is she your sister she looks like you
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
She is my friend.

lay off her! angry
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by abrahym(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2011
never,it outdated
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

She is my friend.

lay off her! angry

roki roki
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Mygoldie(f): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided @OP,dunno.
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by koolchicco: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Nope @OP tongue
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Mygoldie(f): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hell no@OP. grin grin tongue
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by tjskii(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
nope,dumped his sorry behind tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
tjskii:

nope,dumped his sorry behind tongue tongue tongue

4REAL, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

190 drops on his knees and praises Gawd!! grin
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2011
Sick a**s grin
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by tjskii(f): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

4REAL, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

190 drops on his knees and praises Gawd!! grin

lol grin grin grin grin idjit
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
One man's meat is another man's kpomo

see my meat for my front,

Tjiskii here i cu[i]m[/i]
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by tjskii(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^my dear, i sorry for u o, when trouble sleep ,iyanga go wake am,wetin e dey fineeee,
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by 190: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^Tjiskii if you are prison then i want to be locked in there for a long time

here cuff me and take me away~
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by tjskii(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
grin cheesy grin,dis pikin, ure just incorrigible kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
I fall in love with him everyday,i mean jesus o cos e be like say guys no deserve my love.
Re: Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before? by koolchicco: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
freecocoa:

I fall in love with him everyday,i mean jesus o cos e be like say guys no deserve my love.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? / Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! / Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.