Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64294 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by X0012(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Joefat:
God this girl again... But I still see her for quilox early this year alone nah. Why this bitch dey lie like this now..

This bitch can't make heaven I swear.

U sure say nah she? Alone?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by X0012(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
I am against rape buh with these false rape accusations from women.
Nah to install CCTV for my house be that. No daughter of Jezebel will do shiit to me.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
ddippset:
Hehehehehehehe

Is that what happened?

Yes, it happened bro. A doggy by the road side inside car.

The lady been feeling used, probably she thought she would be the wife.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ghokes(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Forwarded for "further advice and necessary actions"
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by elisho: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2020
this woman don't have shame
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Deicide:
To be honest that man actually raped her! But the reality is that noting can be done about it, she can never win this case in Court.

What they need in court is evidence, which she doesn't have, you can't come out after 20 years and start accusing someone of rape and expecting people to take you seriously.

Women if a man raped you immediately go for check up and get all the evidence you need to nail the monster down, don't come to us even after a month and expect us to take you seriously.

Do you know an ex-girlfriend can accuse you of rape? This is the case of Busola and Biodun

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Deicide: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

Do you know an ex-girlfriend can accuse you of rape? This is the case of Busola and Biodun
what is your point?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bakescos01: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Realhommie:
Young man, you're the one who needs to shut up and take a chill, ok?

And please don't mention me again coz you do not know what you're on about. Bye

Now that I mention you, come and beat me. Fools. You guys talk without thinking , you are blind to see. You just hear anything and follow . Band wagon people and negative minded. People like you always see only the bad out of people. Change your ways cos what you think about others is what you attract. It’s the law of nature. Don’t conclude calling people criminal when you didn’t see them with your own eyes committing any crime and when the court didn’t say so.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nmezor(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmm, this case again....when e go end in?_Say no to RAPE
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2020
bakescos01:

Now that I mention you, come and beat me. Fools. You guys talk without thinking , you are blind to see. You just hear anything and follow . Band wagon people and negative minded. People like you always see only the bad out of people. Change your ways cos what you think about others is what you attract. It’s the law of nature. Don’t conclude calling people criminal when you didn’t see them with your own eyes committing any crime and when the court didn’t say so.
Lol
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

Exactly!

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

Such a long epistle to make it look okay for a holy pastor to sleep with, if not rape an underaged girl?
Things like this are why these days many believe Pastor = Scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ddippset(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
GeneralPula:

Yes, it happened bro. A doggy by the road side inside car.

The lady been feeling used, probably she thought she would be the wife.
lol

In a White man's world just tapping her on the asss can get you 5 years behind bars.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tango123: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U don’t understand human psychology. If someone tells a lie nothing they’d want more than to disappear from that place so they won’t have to keep repeating the lie. Time exposes a lie. Eventually they won’t be able to maintain eye contact. With time people close to them will know they are lying. With each retelling they’d add or subtract to sound more credible. Also anger based on a lie is not sustainable.

U are a learner

U have not yet dealt with liars and criminals.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by laular20(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Dear Lifestyle Innovators,
We now have a Lifestyle Innovations Ltd Facebook page, Instagram account, Twitter handle and LinkedIn account. Please, help us like and follow as appropriate. We count on you to boost Lifestyle Innovations presence on Social Media.
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/p/B99Q01NgceW/?igshid=1ukbfrn7obx6r
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LifestyleInnovationsLtd/
Telegram Channel: https:///lifestyleinnovationsltd
WhatsApp: https:///5hnxGIz84Dq6RP28YBia0l
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/ls_innovations?s=20
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/54107574
#Layo_Abiola
For LSI
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by fatdick(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked

Na your brother

grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...
Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .
The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.
I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

R
E
T
A
R
D
!
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by XXLMANDIGO: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Y
O
U
R

F
A
D
A
!!!

Aidejay:

R
E
T
A
R
D
!
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by XXLMANDIGO: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2020
shocked

Oh . You are there when he raped her? Get out of here Kid. GCE Coaching will soon resume for your kind.

edoairways:

I wonder who advised her to take up that case

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

Exactly!

Facts are as follows.
Fact are as follows my assssss!
such dumb ejaculations. how you constructed this nonsense and yet so coherently, makes me wonder how you have survived all these years with a faulty off/on brain.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Y
O
U
R

F
A
D
A
!!!

RE.......RE.........RE.....TA........RD
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by XXLMANDIGO: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
AGBAKO boy tongue
Aidejay:

RE.......RE.........RE.....TA........RD
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by edoairways: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

shocked

Oh . You are there when he raped her? Get out of here Kid. GCE Coaching will soon resume for your kind.

The court work with fact not emotions
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
shammahyaro:

Just the way you're being positive and not emotional. I am no woman's enemy. Rape is a bad thing I do not support but I will not judge neither will I support a woman whose story does not sound real to me. If you agree with her fine, but don't come mentioning me and trying to be sensational about it.

At which point did you become the determinant for real or unreal accusations? Nobody made you a judge or jury and nobody asked for your support, remember?

Your initial comment wasn't on whether it was real or not but shaming the woman that speak up and that's where the problem lies.

Your kind (u) make your kind(women) unable to speak up because of the shame u 'pummel' into them.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Such a long epistle to make it look okay for a holy pastor to sleep with, if not rape an underaged girl?

The guy you quote is just doing his job.. Paid to defend the pastor
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

O! So now she was his ex? shouldn't he just say it if that's it except it's something from the figment of your imagination
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deicide:
what is your point?

They had an amorous relationship that went sour and she wants to make it look like she was manipulated

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

For a moniker named mindtricks, you should ask yourself why you let Busola play mind tricks on you! You sef reason am.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
new2012:

O! So now she was his ex? shouldn't he just say it if that's it except it's something from the figment of your imagination

What gutter did this one crawl out from? I can't blame you if you have failed to use your brain to think.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by concerned99: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
I am sorry to say this but I am disappointed by Busola Dakolo. Lets say it was true and he did this along time ago and you were not brave enough to come out then due to your age. This man is a pastor and a servant of God, if truly he did that to you and has not repented God will truly deal with him. You came out to spite him and now, you find yourself defending your character to every tom, dick and harry. I have seen your husband collect criticism while defending your honour. If someone else had made an allegation against him and because you feel he has not repented you also decided to support her claim, it would have been better. How many of your family members and true friends has this development affected.
You should have left him for God's court and God's judgement, but you decide to go for fame and report him to the court of man.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 0dav2(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin grin
GOFRONT:
Rape, rape, rape everywhere.....

Fxck dey hungry me sef..
uncle no go rape o thinking say na Bleep grin
GOFRONT:

Fxck dey hungry me sef..
uncle no go rape o thinking say na Bleep
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 0dav2(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
GOFRONT:

Fxck dey hungry me sef..
grin
GOFRONT:

Fxck dey hungry me sef..
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by fejikudz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

Exactly!

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!
FACT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.