Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64304 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Felynx007(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
I thought we were over with this case? Pls let her not use her case to kill the present case we are working on. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by etrange: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
iLUCID:
The statute of limitations on the case should've elapsed. Make she shun the matter

It does not apply to rape cases.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by miceroms: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
If i did not read the letter from the police, i would have believed otherwise.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Smartypant: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Centcanada: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
This issue never finish? Hope it comes to an end so that both party will learn a lesson from it especially the pastor involve.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lifestone(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
safarigirl:
This must be the criminal case segalink mentioned

The earlier decision was a civil matter
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by optimus106(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
I no go like marry wife with this kind drama and experience,kom dey tell the world wetin?

Make all this rape matter stop,
e no get where e reach.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by TreasureJunky: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is you that will shut up... You are reasoning like a suckling baby. Fool

XXLMANDIGO:

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

YOU SHUT UP!! U think mere attention seeking has sustained anger for 20 years?? Unwarranted anger quickly dissipates. Also people hate having to repeat a lie. This lady, without having to, has repeated the same exact story to even wider audiences

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by etrange: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jeflox:
This old woman should let us rest abeg. Go and settle your case with pastor COZA. Leave us out of this stale news.

How is she holding you? It's her Instagram nah. She can post whatever she she wants there. Did she post it on your Facebook timeline or did she ask the OP to bring it here?

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Corporate2020: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
shammahyaro:
Na wa o
She's just disgracing herself.

Because Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo did not kill her after raping her? Well, he let her live because he still wanted to continue raping her and he actually did over long years. Now shut the fucck up.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Viicfuntop(f): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mustiboy:
She should go and sit down.

Fatoyinbo never raped her. If fatoyinbo were an ugly pauper, would she come out to lay such allegations against him?

Please shut up

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by drey076(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Her own no be rape, make she allow us deal with real rape case

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Rubicon67(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Wow...if this happen to your sister, daughter or mum, will you still have the same disposition towards this type of allegation?

The way we think, act and treat one another in this country is frightening, barbaric and downright appalling... even the devil dey salute.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GeneralPula: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don’t get how they will rape someone via doggy style. sad

13 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Goke7: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
buygala:
See Dem grin

She wants to ride on #JusticeforUwa to revive her magomago grin

Next thing you will tell us how you went to confront Mr Biodun for all the earlier rapings, and then he raped you again last week and gave you Mirinda sad

Busola, abeg rest so we can face Uwa's case squarely sad ....This period isn't for tales by moonlight sad
Hypocrites everywhere and you are one of them
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those that defended Peruzzi went silent when He fell their hands.
Now they have moved on to defending coza pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dennisworld1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
So many innocent people will fall for this rape issues
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
shammahyaro:
Na wa o
She's just disgracing herself.
SMH
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
COZA members are at it again.....rape apologists dem
My brother, I'm stunned seeing the first few comments on FP.. And they're getting a lot of likes, aren't we finished in this country? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I'm...

... professionals...forwarding...

I'm...
Bisola that this...

...loopholes.

...does...are...

...Nigerian...rapists...
...rapist should...
...jail.
Who goes about correcting posts on a forum of over 2million members if not a retarrdded individual. Common sense 101 - typing on phones comes with typos.

You should direct your effort in correcting the grammar of the Herdman ruling over your shytehole country. You can also beg Seun for a moderator position on Nairaland cheesy

Dolt!

Oh! Please fix the grammatical error (run-on sentence) below while you are at it.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Coronavirus84: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dead on arrival. Busola dakolo should shift one side and allow us to see road. We are still searching for those crazy guys that rape the beautiful Uniben student. #saynotorape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nooil:
Like I knew the case would come up again
The case was never dead in the first place..
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s]Every girls that opened her pussy wide for fvck now have turned to rape victims[/s]

No wonder the Reps distance themselves from the bill sponsored by faleke. [s]It would be on dangerous side to passed that law as blackmail will be on the increase even some already married men whose their ex are still pained won't hesitate to raise false accusations

Busola won't tell me, this coza man didn't messes her pussy up so many times[/s]
...girl...has...a victim of rape.
undecided undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Emilokoiyawon: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
When a white person is fat Nigerians call the person fatoyinbo.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Shut up! Your own worse! I believe na you even rape the handsome guy.

How can someone rape you and you went back for 3 good times and he raped you on all the occasion you visited him. He relocated and you still followed him to another state and then the raping continued.

Thunder fire that your mouth

Either u r a liar or u never read the story and stories from other victims. But think:
1)Unwarranted anger quickly dissipates. This anger has sustained for 20 years
2) People hate having to repeat a lie. This lady, without having to, has repeated the same exact story to even wider and wider audiences

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bakescos01: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:
I pray the real rape victims get justice and the attention seekers get nothing. Amen.

No oo , the attention seeker to get justice too. A sentence for defamation of character. This woman is just insane. A court already said Fatoyinbo isn’t guilty and she admit that and say they will still pursue further with what evidence ?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by naturefellow(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
Rape, rape, rape everywhere...
MTN?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Heavensent01(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...girl...has...a victim of rape.
undecided undecided

Mumu boy, Buhari your president can't express himself in a simple sentence yet is your president

Get the fvck outta here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.