Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64307 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Bankeke(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
My brother no try all this women o, dem go later cook up story say na rape u rape them o. Olosho too dey accuse my guy of raping her, na the matter we dey settle

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I'm...

... professionals...forwarding...

I'm...
Bisola that this...

...loopholes.

...does...are...

...Nigerian...rapists...
...rapist should...
...jail.

...girl...has...a victim of rape.
...distanced...
...Faleke.
undecided undecided

...redirect...herdsman...

grin I hope my smile doesn't have an error.

Didn't it?

Did it not?

Yes it didn't grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jodesky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:
"For further advice and necessary action" do not mean that there would be a prosecution.

The DPP as the government's advocate is expected to look at the report of the police and determine if the facts presented is enough to bring to court.

Sensational social media captions, sentimental judgements or arm twisting tactics have no place with the law.

Thank you a great deal. It's obvious the lady has had no benefit of sound legal advice. First, the civil case was unnecessary and meaningless and also statute barred hence the unfavourable decision of the high court. Any appeal against that decision is a waste of time and money.

Regarding the criminal case, the Police have merely forwarded the report of its investigation to the DPP for legal advice. Until the DPP recommends prosecution or otherwise, nothing has happened yet to warrant this headline.

I'm sorry for her....

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
She’d better win this. She can not afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin I hope my smile doesn't have an error.

Didn't it?

Did it not?

Yes it didn't grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sharena(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Make this woman rest abeg, we are facing alot already in this perilous time, she should not add her own to it joor

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by paparazi1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
COZA members are at it again.....rape apologists dem
Iam not a COZA member, do not support rape, but this woman should be ashamed of her self. Why did she have to wait this long before speaking up if her story is
anything to go by? Bukola or bisola whatever you are called allow the innocent man to rest he never raped you, why not tell us the man
was your ex and you still have some feeling for him or are you afraid of devorce?
I guess you have a medical report from the Doctor who confirmed the rape incident back then and not a falsified document.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by hardbody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.

I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

Let's get this straight. The court threw out the civil suit because it was statute barred not because it lacked merit. The court sitting in a criminal jurisdiction can entertain the matter because criminal matters are never statute barred. However the DPP may advice against prosecution irrespective of what the police investigation says.

I am just trying to put the records straight. I am not a fan of the lady, Fatoyinbo or any one else. Rape remains what it is and must be proven as such if it ever came up for mention in court. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by everyoung12: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
2face rape case is loading..... having children from three different women, am sure one of them was raped
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by chimeremodlyn: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jai
I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

Oga pls which one is ur own. The case is Busola's not yours and you're spitting fire. Don't give us cause to beliv u support such evil otherwise, let her be. She had made her case, let him get a competent lawyer to defend him. If he's innocent, then no problem.
Why are d courts not listening to her. Or do you think it's easy for a lady to come out and say she was raped.
Think very well and use your head before you rent and thanks for understanding

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerian Men are closet Rapists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dalby(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
"She alleged the Ministry of Justice has since received the case file for Fatoyinbo's
prosecution but has remained silent. She said her team has sent a letter to the Ministry of Justice over a month ago but no response yet."

Hmmm, the file was sent to DPP for legal advise, not for Fatoyinbo's prosecution...
There is a difference!!!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Missyajoke(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
spiralwedge:

That it happened long ago makes her a liar? And you are a woman? And they did your naming ceremony o? Some people even sat down eat rice. Smh

Am I a woman? Yes
Do I support rape ? No never and never
My point may sound insulting but its the truth. Speaking out helps that's why we have psychologist. I don't and I will never support the M.O.G. Rape destroys a women morally and physically e.t.c. If truly the man raped her and he's denying let God be the judge. With what she's doing is she trying to destroy a ministry she didn't start. Fighting a man of God is like fighting God himself. We all make mistakes but we should not capitalise on others people's mistake. Heard he was invited for questioning and what came out? Nothing. When i was young i was molested did i mention it to anyone? Yes . so because i was molested i should be mentikning it to everyone of course No. The matter no consign me ohhhhh. She's seeking for justice. Hmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Missyajoke(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
mindtricks:

Poor reasoning:
Happened long ago => Lie?
Happened recently => True?

My point though
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jaynom(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

She was raped downstairs with her family members upstairs as early as before 7am, she couldn’t scream in fact legend has it she stepped down with Krest afterwards.

She was raped in doggy too behind his car on another day, another time after the first rape.

You better use ur brain.
Somehow you're trying to rationalize rape. The man has been coming to the house. The man knows the house. A "friend" of ours robbed us. We trusted him, he studied our house he knew that a this particular time this is where everybody should be. My guy robbed us and we didn't even know. Biodun studied Busola's house. Don't underestimate a sick and determined predator

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jaynom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
princeade86:
bro, from busola story, sane person will know she lied.
What part?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ddippset(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
GeneralPula:
I don’t get how they will rape someone via doggy style. sad
Hehehehehehehe

Is that what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:

Somehow you're trying to rationalize rape. The man has been coming to the house. The man knows the house. A "friend" of ours robbed us. We trusted him, he studied our house he knew that a this particular time this is where everybody should be. My guy robbed us and we didn't even know. Biodun studied Busola's house. Don't underestimate a sick and determined predator
if someone attempts to have sex with you forcefully he’ll come do it while your parents are in the house, even if he’s foolish enough to do that the victim didn’t scream for help, then drank a cold bottle of Krest afterwards.

Another day another time he raped her in doggy position while she held the boot of his car.

If you believe this you can believe my grandma is still a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:

your analogy is totally different, will you keep quiet and watch while your “friend” robs you. Even if he succeeds will you trust so called friend in your apartment some other time?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Masterkernel1: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

MODIFIED

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.

You've judged, concluded in a matter you weren't a party to. Why not allow the case be heard and vidict be giving.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
chimeremodlyn:

Oga pls which one is ur own. The case is Busola's not yours and you're spitting fire. Don't give us cause to beliv u support such evil otherwise, let her be. She had made her case, let him get a competent lawyer to defend him. If he's innocent, then no problem.
Why are d courts not listening to her. Or do you think it's easy for a lady to come out and say she was raped.
Think very well and use your head before you rent and thanks for understanding
you are mixing things up, it is innocent until proven guilty, the onus is on Busola to prove she was raped beyond reasonable doubts.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by klufs(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
And what's all the information for, are we to draft the charges here or the relevant authorities?
We all should stop encouraging these social media trial, it can destroy too.
Just like rape leaves scars on the victim, it leaves deeper scars on persons wrongly accused.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Playermayweda(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
This woman if she is right she is still a coward waiting for him to be a recognised man in life before reporting,How will u be married for so long without letting your husband know u were raped it's not possible,And if your husband knows about this do you think he will sit down and do nothing while the rapist go freely for all this time, Mrs Busola if you're wrong i hope u are put behind bars

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tango123: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:
how? Loopholes you say? You want an ACCURATE picture of what happened over 14years ago? Do you know how hard it is to remember traumatic Events you've buried in your head?

Bro. That was Biodun's defense. He didn't deny the rape allegations instead he used statue of limitations. An honest upright man would want to clear his name but not Biodun. Biodun did that shiii and his wife is complicit lipsrsealed

Do u have any evidence that the qccused us guilty.?

Why should he waste his time arguing he us innocent if and when statute of limitations has apready meant he has no case to answer?

Do u take a brand new car with a sound engine and tell ur mechanic to change its piston and rings?

I qm against rape. But i am also equally against false allegations

If she has any evidence, y did she not present it to court. Why does she present only words and emotions?

Do u know how many men in history have gone to jail because of false allegations. Until it happens to ur son, brother, father, maybe that is when u will get it

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tango123: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:
"For further advice and necessary action" do not mean that there would be a prosecution.

The DPP as the government's advocate is expected to look at the report of the police and determine if the facts presented is enough to bring to court.

Sensational social media captions, sentimental judgements or arm twisting tactics have no place with the law.

Thank you. This is wisdom.

The police present what they know and have discovered to DPP, then DPP decides whether to proceed to court or not . If there is evidence of wrong doing , they charge the accused to court. If not, they dont
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tango123: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
ENGINEERG:
But if he raped her I hope your daughter will pass tru the same scenario

But if he didnt rape her, i hope ur son will pass through the same condition

Do u now see why we should say let justice prevail.

I am not for the accuser, i am not for the accused. Let justice prevail.

If the accused is guilty, let him go to jail.

If the accuser is guilty of false allegations, let her go to jail for the same number of years the accused would hv gone to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by texazzpete(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
babamadiba:
This is a joke right? I'm 100% against rape but someone should please tell Bisola that this is no time for clout chasing.

No, man. You’re a rape apologist and possibly a rapist, since those two things are often interchangeable.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tango123: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

YOU SHUT UP!! U think mere attention seeking has sustained anger for 20 years?? Unwarranted anger quickly dissipates. Also people hate having to repeat a lie. This lady, without having to, has repeated the same exact story to even wider audiences

Accurately repeating a story is not evidence of wrong doing by the accused. It can be evidence of rehearsal and practice by the accuser

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lightangel64: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ladies can do anything to trend
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by JohnOkolo: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:
how? Loopholes you say? You want an ACCURATE picture of what happened over 14years ago? Do you know how hard it is to remember traumatic Events you've buried in your head?

Bro. That was Biodun's defense. He didn't deny the rape allegations instead he used statue of limitations. An honest upright man would want to clear his name but not Biodun. Biodun did that shiii and his wife is complicit lipsrsealed

The law is the law. No need to clear your namw when she failed to do what is necessary overtime. She should just forget about everything.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:

How come she wasn't hospitalized for bruises and laceration to her wherever if she (a virgin) was forcefully penetrated?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
shammahyaro:

Oga my conscience is clear and I've mad my stance. Until busola talks with solid points and stop using emotional blackmail she's not speaking the truth.

Women!!! Their own enemy.

Neither your 'stance' nor mine is important here. She made the accusation, police have investigated and its stalled. What is that to you? I guess she need come on her knees to you with explanations that suits you.

Once again, me and you are neither the judge, jury or police men. she might be lying or saying the truth but its not in your place to use your almighty intellect to decide. If you can not encourage, edify or be positive at anytime, then hold your peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.