Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64292 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CurvyDestiny7: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by biggy26: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
Rape, rape, rape everywhere.....

Fxck dey hungry me sef..
Be careful with your utterances before it's used against you in future. Caro fit dey somewhere dey plan your matter.
When you settle down with your wife, then you can go all the way.
Meanwhile, make Jesus the Lord of your life!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by deebrain(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
I was jokingly telling someone that the way rape is trending, this lady will equally come and talk her own... Again.

Wow.

My ex girlfriends will soon, when I hammer, also claim that all our cuddling and kisses and snuggling were also rape.

I pity this generation.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunnyja: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:
how? Loopholes you say? You want an ACCURATE picture of what happened over 14years ago? Do you know how hard it is to remember traumatic Events you've buried in your head?

Bro. That was Biodun's defense. He didn't deny the rape allegations instead he used statue of limitations. An honest upright man would want to clear his name but not Biodun. Biodun did that shiii and his wife is complicit lipsrsealed
Did Biodun admit raping her?! Does the case not actually have statue of limitation?!
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ProfAmaben(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I'm...

... professionals...forwarding...

I'm...
Bisola that this...

...loopholes.

...does...are...

...Nigerian...rapists...
...rapist should...
...jail.

...girl...has...a victim of rape.
...distanced...
...Faleke.
undecided undecided

...redirect...herdsman...

...can...gaining...admission...University...
...or getting that...
...errors...

You are doing a great job.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
no one is defending the pastor as being randy or not, something being morally wrong or sinful in the face of religion does not necessarily mean it’s a crime.

The crux is if he raped her or not, I’m not saying he didn’t sleep with her. How can someone come to your parents house to rape you as early as before 7am while ur parents were upstairs and you didn’t scream, you even took Krest from him and gulped like a camel when he was done raping you. He raped you at another time and another location at the boot of his car in doggy style.

Think now, don’t render ur brain redundant.

Anything is possible.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Missyajoke:

My point though

Happened long ago = Lie (WRONG!)
Happened recently = True (WRONG!)

Exactly, it is poor reasoning to think something is a Lie just because it happened a long time.
Even the scripture advises that you should test every spirit.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by MrCaesar: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Looks like I am the only one that believes this woman
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jidesp(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.

I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

Such bold conclusion from you makes me look at you with the most disgust.

What is attention going to do for someone who will never have sex without being traumatized. While the truth is a mystery, however, her voice is a climb-up for other women out there who had been raped but had their voice suppressed.

Lastly, the rubbish, you put up, shows that you only know what think in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Zubbykan007(m): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.

I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

Like the way your sisters, both married and unmarried will quickly remove everything for Davido in split second

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

MODIFIED

Typical kind of mudslinging we see daily online. Really nothing new.
The passion with which you make these unfounded claims speaks volume.
Why should appearing in her husband's video should be a problem and suggest that she is lying.
Whatever, let all facts be dug up, let the truth be made open, that is what any sensible mind be concerned with.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by suremanpatriot: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2020
this arugbo should stop this shameless media display undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 1:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Tango123:

Accurately repeating a story is not evidence of wrong doing by the accused. It can be evidence of rehearsal and practice by the accuser

U don’t understand human psychology. If someone tells a lie nothing they’d want more than to disappear from that place so they won’t have to keep repeating the lie. Time exposes a lie. Eventually they won’t be able to maintain eye contact. With time people close to them will know they are lying. With each retelling they’d add or subtract to sound more credible. Also anger based on a lie is not sustainable.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U don’t understand human psychology. If someone tells a lie nothing they’d want more than to disappear from that place so they won’t have to keep repeating the lie. Time exposes a lie. Eventually they won’t be able to maintain eye contact. With time people close to them will know they are lying. With each retelling they’d add or subtract to sound more credible. Also anger based on a lie is not sustainable.

Your head dey jare.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Missyajoke(f): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Exactly, it is poor reasoning to think something is a Lie just because it happened a long time.

1. Am not supporting rape
2. Only she and fatoyinbo actually knew what happened then
3. Might be true or not
4. Why is she just reporting the case.
5. Let God Judge the case.....
I give up ohhhh, internet never forget I no want wahala in the future.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

1. Am not supporting rape
2. Only she and fatoyinbo actually knew what happened then
3. Might be true or not
4. Why is she just reporting the case.
5. Let God Judge the case.....
I give up ohhhh, internet never forget I no want wahala in the future.

From Number 2 you can see there is something the pastor is not telling us.
Number 4 is Completely does not still change possibility of it being.
Sweet dreams!
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Missyajoke(f): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

From Number 2 you can see there is something the pastor is not telling us.
Number 4 is Completely does not still change possibility of it being.
Sweet dreams!

The pastor knows a lot in the saga and he's trying to shove it on the innocent woman.
NO 4 doesn't change the fact that it might have happened . yeah, Goodnight
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Viicfuntop(f): 2:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Podakejol:

You should be the one to shut that your smelling mouth

Look at you, insipid
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dybala11(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Jaynom:
how? Loopholes you say? You want an ACCURATE picture of what happened over 14years ago? Do you know how hard it is to remember traumatic Events you've buried in your head?

Bro. That was Biodun's defense. He didn't deny the rape allegations instead he used statue of limitations. An honest upright man would want to clear his name but not Biodun. Biodun did that shiii and his wife is complicit lipsrsealed
Convictions and judgements are based on facts and not emotion bro, if she can't prove her accusations beyond reasonable doubt then she has no case in the first place.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by abike12(f): 3:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Yall gotta pray for the spirit of discernment because from just looking at that guy I can't attend his church. But Nigerian youth and follow follow...
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by FamousMonk: 3:32am On Jun 05, 2020
salford1:
Some of us are Engineers, medical professionals etc. Shey the lawyers will come and interprete cheesy
Why has the police dept forwarded the case to public prosecution?

Nazi Olodo.

Fix your grammar too. The run-on sentence below.

Wrong :

Correct :
Something went wrong with my email, but I've rectified it. You can resend it to that account's email.
accounts' email....
olodos everywhere
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by AWFCNAIJA: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2020
streetfabulous:

Thank u. It's good to know that we still have a few people who can read, think and understand. The response on that letter from the Police is very clear.

Yea, clear as daylight.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2020
FamousMonk:

accounts' email...
olodos everywhere
Blockhead.

Grade 2 (Primary 2) English

Account: Singular noun.
Account's email: Singular possessive noun.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Alaganature(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Make she just sit down jor..she just dey disgrace her family thinking she is doing the right thing..
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Alaganature(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Them don start...shey spirit nah Wine or perfume eey person dey test?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by West2019(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
idiot
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

MODIFIED

Exactly!

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Rexymania(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Please let us hear word. Yours is not a rape case
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2020
salford1:
Some of us are Engineers, medical professionals etc. Shey the lawyers will come and interprete cheesy
Why has the police dept forwarded the case to public prosecution?

Nazi Olodo.

Fix your grammar too. The run-on sentence below.

Wrong :

Correct :
Something went wrong with my email, but I've rectified it. You can resend it to that account's email.
Damn! Didn't know you were a grammar police cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2020
martineverest:
COZA members are at it again.....rape apologists dem

You don't understand it takes more than two brain cells to discern rape apologists from clout chasing. I know it is impossible for you to do so because of your binary cellular brain.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by shammahyaro(f): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
new2012:

Women!!! Their own enemy.

Neither your 'stance' nor mine is important here. She made the accusation, police have investigated and its stalled. What is that to you? I guess she need come on her knees to you with explanations that suits you.

Once again, me and you are neither the judge, jury or police men. she might be lying or saying the truth but its not in your place to use your almighty intellect to decide. If you can not encourage, edify or be positive at anytime, then hold your peace!

Just the way you're being positive and not emotional. I am no woman's enemy. Rape is a bad thing I do not support but I will not judge neither will I support a woman whose story does not sound real to me. If you agree with her fine, but don't come mentioning me and trying to be sensational about it.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

Damn! Didn't know you were a grammar police cheesy
I am not one ooo. grin
Those thread derailers called out, and I replied.
Dem nor know say engineers sef dey sabi English. I will run circles around them. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.