Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134160 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Powerexpert: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gruesome and callous murder.
A wake up call to the intelligence unit.
My prayers are with their families.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
just too bad...bt plz stop posting this painfull pics here...the news and the first pics is enough naa...just leave the others hidden on a separate link...u jus let me lose apetite for d confirm swallow wey u take time n stress waka go buy 4 d next street...life is nt fair atall...xo na because of just money dts nt even up to 1billion dt those people dt wokeup dis morning did not see this evening?? truly life is a biatch n death is her sixter....chaiii

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Yabatechspecial: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is shit i swear, let peace reign
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
I pity the customers and empathize with their families but the police, I don't know how many people they have made widows and widowers

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by kponkedenge(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is really gruesome
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by okpalaAnambra: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
I know this bank and have used it ooo..that was where I was first posted for NYSC before I relocated to somewhere else in the state

May their souls rest in peace ..Amen

Use this link to watch if you can't see the one op posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlDbnSZBEKY

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by starbuck(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is gruesome and devastating cry cry cry...

What is the fate of the civilians if the force can be slaughtered like this

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Realfrankie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Untimely death will never be your portion IJN

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSES OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robbers side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.

Mr. Man... I must say you're highly insensitive.

No matter the level of training, no one can truly be prepared for such an ambush cos the armed robbers clearly did their home work and must have been surveilling for months.

Didn't you read where it said they even went to the nearest police station to ambush them in case of a back up? And who told you they were not armed? Don't you know that armed robbers usually take the guns once they kill police men?

If you don't know what to say at times like this, just keep shut.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Joefat: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Say God
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by chrisxxx(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
These thieves are non Nigerians. No Nigerian would be this heartless to waste the lives of fellow Nigerians including that of a lady. I bet these guys are not Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Yankee101: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Death sentence if caught

No story. Once proven you're involved, we don't need you on earth anymore

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DipoToyo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Security and YOU

2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chaii... This is pathetic, I tell u cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is real bad.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yes my brother u made a whole lots of sense we think life is guaranteed, we live recklessly and wickedly, man would never listen..
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Families of the Bereaved..

Healthy Men and Women sent to their early grave, Just like that!

No sickness! No Accident!

Life is Really Vanity!

No one knows his date or Time! Anyone could just go at anytime..

The Best Gift to give to our life is to Live Prepared!

Live Prepared for Eternity!

Live Life with Eternity in view

We know the day we were born! We don't know the day we will go..

Say YES To The PRINCE of Peace

Say YES To JESUS CHRIST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by SIONKPO1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kogi west terrible place they keep robbing anything that looks like a bank
R.I.P to the Dead
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by GOFRONT(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chaii....Dino why??

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by bukkysam(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
RIP TO THEM AND FEEL THE PAIN OF THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

BUT THEY NEVER PLANNED IT THE WAY IT ENDED TODAY.

TOMORROW MAY BE MY TURN OR YOURS, BUT MY QUESTION IS- HMMMMM WHERE WILL I SPEND MY ETERNITY? WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ETERNITY?

THEY WILL NEVER REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN!
MONEY, POWER, HOUSE, FAMILY.

YOU STILL HAVE THE GRACE TO COME TO THE LOVING FATHER (JESUS CHRIST).

CHOOSE WHERE YOU WILL END IT HERE NOW.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY COME TO HIM NOW TOMORROW MAY NOT COME FOR YOU.
REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU. GOD BLESS YOU

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by femijamz: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
I gave Dem just 2 months.
They will all be apprehended by gallant Nigeria police.
Rest in peace to the Dead ones

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by dayleke: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
RIP to the departed.

But this is very tragic.

Innocent lives that just went out for their daily bread.

Olorun ma je ki a rin l'ojo ti ebi n pa ona o.

Amin/ Ameen.

Ki Eledua bawa da ekun ibi gbogbo .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by XXLMANDIGO: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
cry embarassed

So horrifying...
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by abobote: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Most of these our policemen are not fit, mentally and otherwise. How can armed robber kill all policemen on duty, without them fighting back

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Junkelie: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oh this is so bad..

He that kills by the sword shall also go by the sword
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Odoogu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
iyapont:
with killings of innocent lives,I don't think this country can move forward, the blood of the innocent lives r crying,oh! what a country
that's the way of the world right from beginning of time.
what has or will hinder the progress of this country is lack JUSTICE for the innocent lives.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by deleodd: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
It might be serving or retired security personnel - police/soldiers.

And if not, be sure that at least they know about it.

ObaOfUyo:
In the face of unemployment, the youths turn to crime.
This is always the result

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
The day one of the cuprits will be killed in a most gruesome way, we will rush here to be typing rip.

Meanwhile reading this post right now are some robbers. Pretending to be saints.

Yahaya Bello boys.

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Golan007: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
ObaOfUyo:
[/s]

So all the bank robberies in America must be due to unemployment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by johnmattew: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
kabillionaire:
one thing I don't understand with crime is that, after the act if law enforcement really want to catch u, they do.
people know this and still go ahead with crime, WHY?
exactly

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let's hope CCTV images was captured......

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
what you are saying is rubbish..... arm robbery is also in the U. S we must condemn this act.

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by jahlid(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kogi is a very big local government ooo

Did dis happen in EGBIRA land of Igala..

I have my conclusion and it's personal .

Firstly “ Kogi” is a state not local government.
Secondly it's the Yoruba part (Okun) of kogi state.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.