Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134116 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Realfrankie:
Untimely death will never be your portion IJN

Bros, God does not miscalculate, their is nothing like untimely death. Just pray to have a wonderful & blessed life before time is up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
oh my God, armed robbers should be killed on sight
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by CrazyOptimist: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
zudozz:
they will still apprehend them.... tomorrow next week next month next year.But they will catch them..

Why just arrest them, armed robbers should be shot on sight. Enough of these arrest and trial bullcrap.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Asour: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
jakD:
There should be no mercy for armed robbers. Those guys are murderous.
They are not murderous. They are literally Murderers.
God help us.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't know what those bank robbers smoke before they go on operations which makes them so wicked and callous angry
The people they are killing in a cold-blooded manner did not obstruct them from operating in anyway.
Remember the incidents at Auchi, Offa, Ile Oluji and then this one at Kogi, they were all bloody as they killed people without any pangs of conscience. sad

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
they even shot a woman..
nigeria is a lawless country
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ennysuccess(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
sighting:
hahahahahahahah...foolish Igbira people

Annoying baastard
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those unarmed civilians on the ground they killed nko.....
hmmm I tot it was just the money..
RIP to the victims and may God console the families of the victims
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
williams85:
Imagine raiding a police station. Our policemen are never combat ready.
Some of them even wear high hill shoes, canvas and shoes instead of boot

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by dederocs(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Police focus on your jobs, it will save your lives.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let me highlight some facts here.

1. Those of you blaming the police officers should please chill! NPF is grossly understaffed. I'm from Kogi and, in fact, from the affected local government (however a different village). The truth is that most of the police stations in that local government and by extension, the entire Okun (Yoruba) land in Kogi have less than 5-10 police officers. In my village, I'm not sure there are more than 2 police officers!

How can a police station with less than 5 or 10 officers confront a gang of 18 members? I've heard the full story. More than 18 robbers stormed the town, fully armed. The first thing they did was; matched to the police station; killed very single person (both officers and visitors) before proceeding to the bank.

2. The second fact I must establish is that these robbers are most likely the same set of people Kogi politicians armed with Gun and bullets in the last election. Of course, these ones are strangers, imported killers most likely from another part of Kogi.

Our useless politicians may deny the above but one thing is sure, Yahaya Bello and his co policitians can never escape God's wrath even if the bastards in Abuja decide to look away.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Olysco95: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
It was reported that heavily armed robbers attacked a police station in isanlu the headquarter of Yagba East LGA of kogi state.

In this pandemic period that we ought to keep each other alive. Some people are still going around hurting people. This is sad. It looks more like an attack on the men of the Nigerian police. Wehdone to them for quick intervention

Saw some information that no staff of the bank was hurt though. I pray and hope it's true. 18 man squad looks like a planned revenge. May God continue to safe us.

1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Well before criticising, show some sympathy. I am not a police man, but I know these people are dead already, why blame them after they've lost the most precious thing in the world?

Read the latter part of my post. This was a tragedy. My point was that its not best for a security system that is being regularly funded to be breached. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Olarewaju89: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai.. Pls God have mercy on us cry cry
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Villain7: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSE OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robber's side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.
I have said this before.... Total country overhaul
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Xfemt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria version of money heist

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Cantonese: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
In the face of unemployment, the youths turn to crime.
This is always the result

Only lazy NFA youths turn to crime and murder people so gruesomely like this. Hard working and ambitious youths make great things out of nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Favoritedealer:

So because a man raped a woman now every man is a rapist abi,you people don't use your head before you talk.
The same police you're cursing are the people bursting rape cases up and down and still proving security.
Police don save me from armed robbers before and dem no collect shishi from me and police don extort me before too,but common sense should tell you in every society there are good and bad people, when you start generalizing because of the actions of a few it's not only insensitive it is stupid

Common sense should also tell you that those deceased police officers could be miscreants and evil doers before they died and shouldn't warrant big argument
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Hypocrit: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
arm robery is a son birthed by greed. But encouraged by weak security architecture and lopsided snailing justice system. Too bad...
my condelences are with the families of the deceased. This is horrible mehn...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Common sense should also tell you that those deceased police officers could be miscreants and evil doers before they died and shouldn't warrant big argument
I thought you had brains,its obvious you're an empty head, no quote me again for here.
Mind you anything you wish those dead folks will happen to you and your family in 3 folds if they are innocent.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akunwafor:

You are a fool!

Armed robbers had the guts to enter a whole police station. ...are you not ashamed??

As a police officer, are you not supposed to be vigilant whenever you're on duty?

Reject mediocrity.

That armed robbers thought it wise to put it in their plans to attack a police station shows they saw their level of unpreparadness, non chalance and gross ineptitude.

wtf are you even saying?

If they were up and doing, armed robbers will clearly do all in their power to make sure they avoid police contact.

It's charlatans like you that is the problem we have in this country.

The sad part of your post was that you didn't even attempt to sympathize with the deceased. I am not a police officer, but you can see how many lives were lost. Next time, before criticizing, try to show some human feelings cos their family members may be reading your post.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by zudozz: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Why just arrest them, armed robbers should be shot on sight. Enough of these arrest and trial bullcrap.

Wetin man go do nau? But I know they will be apprehended. This robbers and kidnappers are so daft!
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Favoritedealer:

I thought you had brains,its obvious you're an empty head, no quote me again for here.
Mind you anything you wish those dead folks will happen to you and your family in 3 folds if they are innocent.

I thought you had brains too until you started claims that don't exist in my first post, that's why I don't like having conversations with people who are too young or those who are old in age but young in their head, but you can't do without those since it is a faceless forum
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by frog12: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
buhari and the ig of police are failing. arm robbers are killing policemen like insects. buhari should admit he has failed. we need another strongman!!
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by stonemasonn: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:
So these people lying on the floor died?? Take them to the hospital foolish igbira people angry...
you mean okun people.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I thought you had brains too until you started claims that don't exist in my first post, that's why I don't like having conversations with people who are too young or those who are old in age but young in their head, but you can't do without those since it is a faceless forum
If you happen to see me in the real world you won't have the gut to be running your mouths like this in front of me.
A man would not react like a loose cannon on a sensitive issue so you're not a man.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DAramis: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
stevmatt15:
I have said this in my mind and still repeating it.
Police/security works demands 24hrs vigilance. How can all officers got killed without even injuring or maiming just one arm Robber? How? If police station is not safe, please, tell me where is safe. Is it Railway Station? How can all 6-8 POLICE OFFICERS shot dead in their working place? How? Is there no Guns or Ammunition or Bullets in the Station store?
Just IMAGINE.
what is the name of the movie that has this picture?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
They'll soon be apprehended
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Freedom606(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damidave1124:
Black Thursday in Isanlu, Yagba East local government, Kogi State as armed men stormed the town and robbed the only bank we have in Isanlu.

The armed robbers robed and gruesomely murdered all the police men on duty.

They split themselves, some went to police station while some went straight to First bank

May God help us

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GSvWuKSAo

God!!!!!! this world is so wicked..
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:
So these people lying on the floor died?? Take them to the hospital foolish igbira people angry...
Unfortunately that's usually the case with most incidence like this including auto accidents . The fact that a person is lying and immobile doesn't mean he's dead yet.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Akunwafor(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The sad part of your post was that you didn't even attempt to sympathize with the deceased. I am not a police officer, but you can see how many lives were lost. Next time, before criticizing, try to show some human feelings cos their family members may be reading your post.

Gtfoh!

If you have problems with reading, I suggest you pick up a copy of Queen's Premier and start studying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.