Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134139 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:
So these people lying on the floor died?? Take them to the hospital foolish igbira people angry...
Remove that wisdom from your moniker and replace it with retard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by davillian(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
stevmatt15:
I have said this in my mind
Police work demands 24hrs vigilant. How can all officers died without even injuring one arm Robber? How?
Once police hear gun shot
They run first and take cover
Before they begin look for shirts to change into
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:
So these people lying on the floor died?? Take them to the hospital foolish igbira people angry...

Number one. That's not Igbirra land.
Number two. Your callousness is reprehensible.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
femijamz:
I gave Dem just 2 months.
They will all be apprehended by gallant Nigeria police.
Rest in peace to the Dead ones
Let's be realistic for once.Stop dreaming!
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
deeLima86:
I remember that first bank building, the road leads to one of my former babe house for okene during NYSC. Back then, we hurry to leave the bank anytime we go in for any transaction because e fit set any moment. My concern is after over 5yrs, bank robbery in Kogi region is still very bad. I wish there is any system in the world that the people don't need government to govern them, so that naija can maybe try to adopt that system because governance in my country is a disaster. cry cry cry
Heard they usually open by 9 and close by 12 or 1 due to security reasons.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya IGP deploy superCop Kyari to unravel the perpetrators of this gruesome act....but Nigeria Police sha their level of preparedness is appalling..

How can armed robbers go into a whole police station and clear every operative..very shameful, allow states to operate their own police they say no just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those police hav never face a real life situation of gun fight b4 they must hav been stunned & taken by surprise they hav power when it comes to unarmed civilians. That woman shouldn't hav dressed in that attire she was gun down when trying to run.d robber knows d weakness of d police in their station they hav only 1 or 2 armed sentry while other guns are locked away & key keep by d armoured.bank robbery are always deadly in those okun,igbirra & offa axis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by zudozz: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
they will still apprehend them.... tomorrow next week next month next year.But they will catch them..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Jetland(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:

Don't be stupi d. Is the the local government in Ebira land?

The language they are speaking, is that Ebira language?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by osazuwa23: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
There no such thing as hospital in the zoo you either sustain your wounds or you end up dieing there and there. If you are lucky a helicopter will take you to the nearest country for medical treatment cry
tellwisdom:
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Well I have not said anything that bad, abi shey police no dey do evil, or maybe you have police officer in your family
So because a man raped a woman now every man is a rapist abi,you people don't use your head before you talk.
The same police you're cursing are the people bursting rape cases up and down and still proving security.
Police don save me from armed robbers before and dem no collect shishi from me and police don extort me before too,but common sense should tell you in every society there are good and bad people, when you start generalizing because of the actions of a few it's not only insensitive it is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by arniegold(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is going on in the world !?
God please have mercy .
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Use your heads,they had the advantage,its called element of surprise, so yo know how many they were,y'all talk like you know anything about gun battle, you think this is John wick movie

As police officers ON DUTY, UR AK should be well oiled and ready to discharge bullets. or AT least be alert enough to escape in case of superior fire power

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Freeman85(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
These were not robbers, they were invaders.
Damidave1124:
Black Tqhursday in Isanlu, Yagba East local government, Kogi State as armed men stormed the town and robbed the only bank we have in Isanlu.

The armed robbers robed and gruesomely murdered all the police men on duty.

They split themselves, some went to police station while some went straight to First bank

May God help us

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GSvWuKSAo
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Help2020:
If you had used your head you would have realized I only ask question out of curiosity.
If you had a working brain you won't be asking what their usefulness is,big mouths like you that will collapse hearing the sound of one bullet too will be saying rum when shit happens.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by osazuwa23: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians are very money hungry people that cant reason untill they get what they want i remember the day i went back last December and this lady i met demanded i give her money just because she came on her own time and wouldn't leave me be untill i gave her money for something that she absolutely did nothing for. She threatened to cause scene and that day made me realize how backwards and wicked the people living in that country are. cry
Favoritedealer:

Wake up from your delusion,they're 100% Nigerian, did you just woke up from a coma or you live under a tree.
A country that boys are raping 85year old women,where a 21year old matcheted his twin to death because of N100 coke,abi where a young boy killed his own brother because of girlfriend. And you're saying they are not capable of this.you better plug your brain and wise up

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
DipoToyo:
Security and YOU
how much for that smart battery camera? I need it.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Realreeta: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
kabillionaire:
one thing I don't understand with crime is that, after the act if law enforcement really want to catch u, they do.
people know this and still go ahead with crime, WHY?
You took these words out of my heart. Like I really do not understand if they are controlled by another force

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:
What a loss

boko haram aka herd men don upgrade
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by MandalorianCree: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
The death rate in this country is alarming.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by femijamz: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Let's be realistic for once.Stop dreaming!
just wait and see..
Similar things happen in Offa and all the armed robbers were apprehended, I trust Nigeria police for that
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by chrisxxx(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Wake up from your delusion,they're 100% Nigerian, did you just woke up from a coma or you live under a tree.
A country that boys are raping 85year old women,where a 21year old matcheted his twin to death because of N100 coke,abi where a young boy killed his own brother because of girlfriend. And you're saying they are not capable of this.you better plug your brain and wise up
Please be mindful of your choice of words. I am being careful to not agree that these criminals are humans let alone Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
kingthreat:

That is a police station. It should not be an easy raid for any assault like that. No robber killed, many policemen killed. That is not good for a security system. Look at the Owerri robbery, at least the police fought back and killed a robber despite being outnumbered. Anyways too much blood. Wondering how the perpetrators can eat tonight. Sad day.

Well before criticising, show some sympathy. I am not a police man, but I know these people are dead already, why blame them after they've lost the most precious thing in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by 9isguy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:

You don’t have sense; first of all, it’s Ebira and not Igbira...

Secondly; well we already agreed you have no sense else I would have asked you to go back to the post and see the LG...

But what more do you expect from someone with anencephaly

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by toprealman: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unfortunately CCTV is not something we invested in here

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by CrazyOptimist: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSES OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robbers side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.

So the armed robbers will kill the policeman and leave his gun behind abi.

Chaiiiii
This is painful.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ennysuccess(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
tellwisdom:

You are senseless to know that things like these can’t happen in Great Ebira kingdom.... Anumofia, Shameless goat like you

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
When they tell parents to born the number they can train they won't instead they will knacking every night like tomorrow no dey and be churning out different kids both sensible and mad ones now see the result.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ResourceMan(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is purely a terrorists attack.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

Please be mindful of your choice of words. I am being careful to not agree that these criminals are humans let alone Nigerians.
You're just being ridiculously delusional someone has to tell you that.only someone that has not lived a day in this country would think like that. So the armed robbers that attacked offa were Chinese or American too right.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by walkwithgod(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omo these armed robbers no get joy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.