Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134145 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DipoToyo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
crackhouse:
where are you? How much last? I will pay 20k. Hope it uses battery?
I'm in Lagos but can ship to anywhere in the country
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by okpalaAnambra: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Yes I know the house and one white hotel like this ....NCCF make use of the corpers Lodge as their family house before I left.
Ooooh..there is a new family house for nccf, a boy's quarter in someone's house
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Revolva:

Mr man isanlu is Yoruba speaking side of Kogi ok

So sad and don't bring any sentiment to this

This is too bad what up with these robbers can't they just take the money and run of but they decide to kill people

Look at how innocent people are wasted for nothing

Am not happy ...like this

I wasn't bringing sentiment into it trust me...

Killing unarmed civilians is never pleasant...

I suspect an insider job though...

May dia soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Chinny024(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
After,gas pipeline,fuel station, the next place one should not stay for more than 5mins is the Bank...
Funny enough, some people goes to bank for unnecessary things including gisting....
I tire...
May God console their loved ones...So painful!!!
If you have not given your life to Christ, do soooo...With immediate effect..
You might not have a second chance to repent...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
DipoToyo:

27,500 last
It uses battery

Battery Life:
48hrs working mode
4months standby mode

WiFi + 32GB Sdcard Port

2way audio...
500naira is not a discount nah. That's too small for a discount
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by mondi2: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oh my God, what is really happening in this country? RIP
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Litmus: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
In the face of unemployment, the youths turn to crime.
This is always the result

Being unemployed does not make one a psychopath. It is a commonly observed and reported phenomena that actual poor people are generally kind and generous. Fortunately or unfortunately, many Nigerians and I have experience of being chronically unemployed and some of us have even starved, we didn’t then go around stealing let alone murdering people. Properly unemployed will not have money to buy meal for the day let alone guns and getaway vehicles. Truth is terrorists and organised crime are overrunning Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Howyeh(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
onward4life:

I wasn't bringing sentiment into it trust me...

Killing unarmed civilians is never pleasant...

I suspect an insider job though...

May dia soul rest in peace
You may be very correct!
@ " insider's job"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Howyeh(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ur right!
Even if they wanted to steal/break vault, could they not successfully do that without shedding blood this much?...ehn!
Unemployment could make one steal to survive, ( that's if s/he chooses to) but shouldn't make one devilish!
This is just too much.
Lord, please heal our Land.!!!
Litmus:

Being unemployed does not make one a psychopath. It is a commonly observed and reported phenomena that actual poor people are generally kind and generous. Fortunately or unfortunately, many Nigerians and I have experience of being chronically unemployed and some of us have even starved, we didn’t then go around stealing let alone murdering people. Properly unemployed will not have money to buy meal for the day let alone guns and getaway vehicles. Truth is terrorists and organised crime are overrunning Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Ooooh..there is a new family house for nccf, a boy's quarter in someone's house
Oh okay maybe that was when I left...
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by okpalaAnambra: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Oh okay maybe that was when I left...
Yeah..I just communicated with the papa then of nccf when I was there, he's currently at isanlu..he says no NYSC member was killed..
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by rafcrown(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Armed robbers
Kidnappers
Ritualists
Rapists
Life Imprisonment
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Benega9(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
thats the kind of news we will be hearing
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Yeah..I just communicated with the papa then of nccf when I was there, he's currently at isanlu..he says no NYSC member was killed..
Good to hear...Rip to the dead
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

No doubt you can read and write. However, to be honest with you, you are a social illiterate. You lack comprehension skill. You know nothing of innuendos.
Your social capital is at pauper level. You ultimately lack the mien required of a social domain.
You need more pedagogical nurturing on social and civil decorum and order.
Don't bother to apologise because I will not peruse further a write up of one with cranium-rectum inversion.
You're as stupid as it gets,only a demented fool will be this desperate to attempt to show up your suppose communication skills.
I am now 100% certain you're not intelligent
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSE OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robber's side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.

Training in the Nigeria Police Farce involves fetching of water and scraping of the heads of the trainees, for those trainees that have heads in the first place (as it seems the more intelligent you are, the less chance you have of being recruited). This country has been f**ked for long...in all aspects.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
And some retards will come here to tell us Ol' Bonehead is really working. Criminality has more than doubled since 2015...and it is even more blatant. If the police and govt want to give us some humour, they'll pin this robbery on Dino. Can't put anything beyond them.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by OkoAnike(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damidave1124:
More

Are you from Isanlu?...

Pe Baba, alafia re, wa oninia nmi.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by chrisxxx(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You're as stupid as it gets,only a demented fool will be this desperate to attempt to show up your suppose communication skills.
I am now 100% certain you're not intelligent
Pls permit me for the last time to tell you that if I call u 'Stupid' that stupid people would be annoyed with me for associating you with them.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Favoritedealer: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

Pls permit me for the last time to tell you that if I call u 'Stupid' that stupid people would be annoyed with me for associating you with them.
I'm telling you your diagnosis,if you're over 18 and still behave like this then you're unintelligent. Who uses unneccessary grammatical expressions to boast about your supposed intellectual capabilities. It is very lame.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DipoToyo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
crackhouse:
IsAlryt
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DipoToyo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
crackhouse:
Kindly chk other stores
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Damidave1124(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkoAnike:

Are you from Isanlu?...
Pe Baba, alafia re, wa oninia nmi.

Yes, I'm from Isanlu...
Pe ogam
Alafia koin
Ehi wahala, gbogbo ile agbo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
ibietela2:
No reinforcement?
I thought SARS were trained for this?
grin grin grin. SARS work description now is to be chasing yahoo boiz hup han Dan
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by stacyadams: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
intruder15:

There is no excuse for this. Don't shift the blame to the government. This is not a robbery. Its a massacre.

angry angry angry grin grin

A country wey president no fit put d police force in order.
A country wey police IG no fit call em men to order..

A country wey Senate no fit pass bill wey go reform d police unit.
A country wey dem no fit train and retrain their officers to international standards..
A country wey SARS go shoot any body wey dem like ,president ,governor ,Senate,police IG and em commissioner go lock up like its not their problem.
A country wey dem no fit invest and reform their Nigerian prisons..
A country wey dem police shamelessly stand on d road to collect Roger...
A country wey dem police dey use outdated guns and refused to embrace technology..

We go always shift d blame to govt angry ; angry grin angry
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Ngenge(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Mine was 2011/2012
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ngenge:

Mine was 2011/2012
Okay bro...You don comot before we reach be that.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Ngenge(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Okay bro...You don comot before we reach be that.
Ya, I served at African church secondary school. What of you?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ngenge:
Ya, I served at African church secondary school. What of you?
Yagba east local government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.