Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134165 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 05, 2020
DAramis:

what is the name of the movie that has this picture?
Watch it, it is superb and most watched.

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 4:57am On Jun 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Wondering how the perpetrators can eat tonight. Sad day.

They will eat very well because their consciences are hardened like granite stone.

But they will reap the evil that they have sown.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ApostleDav: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2020
God of vengeance come and avenge for your children. May all the rubbers involved be arrested in the name of Jesus'. May the blood of innocent customers fight you.your family shall drink unknown poison and die in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2020
God said, there shall be no peace for the wicked. In the mighty name of Jesus everyone involved in this evil act shall never know peace henceforth. Awake or asleep they shall be tormented till the end of their lives in Jesus name.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 5:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Please every child Of God reading this I pray your heart is stirred in anger. They say, God dey na poor man prayer. It sounds funny but true. Only God can truly help the poor. Don't listen to the cynics here. Let's pray for God to pour His vengeance on these people. Christ calls Satan the Prince of this world. We won't fold our hands and watch people butchered like this, while we wait to go to heaven. The enemy is rushing in like a flood. Our greatest weapon is prayer.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Rikidony(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Too many killings in the land, We need state Police, this rubbish federal police ain't working, I am sick and tired of this nation
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2020
No tears for the dead.
They are always gisting
Playing
Laughing.
U will see them in front of bank
Walking majestically

Instead of patrolling and be armed to the teeth

Our security outfits na joke
Almost same thing in offa bank robbery
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ThinkSmarter: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Families of the Bereaved..

Healthy Men and Women sent to their early grave, Just like that!

No sickness! No Accident!

Life is Really Vanity!

No one knows his date or Time! Anyone could just go at anytime..

The Best Gift to give to our life is to Live Prepared!

Live Prepared for Eternity!

Live Life with Eternity in view

We know the day we were born! We don't know the day we will go..

Not all of us Alive Today will be Alive this time Tomorrow!

Prepare for the Main Life..

Say YES To The PRINCE of Peace

Say YES To JESUS CHRIST

Kindly See our Signature

After thorough study and research in my quest to know the truth behind World Religions.
I have come to this conclusions.
El (Elohim) or Yahweh is a Jewish god of war.
Exodus 15:3 stated categorically thus: Jehovah is a warrior.
What Yahweh is to Jews is what the god of the Sun is to Greece (GreekoRoman Empire)
One thing I discovered with the Hebrew god is that it's powerful, mysterious more than the other gods in Arabia.
And it is a very intolerant god and aggressive god.
In so many scenarios like the way it turned Lots wife to pillar of salt for minor disobedience, the way he killed Israelites at mount Sinai where it comes with flames, thick smoke and thundering clap for drawing closer to the mountain.
Almost synonymous to the Yoruba Sango god and Igbo Amadioha god in their use of thunder, thick smoke and lightening.
The way the Ark of the covenant killed anyone that gets in touch with it.
Less, I forget, many places around the world in the early and mid centuries went about building temples for their god, gods, goddess or goddesses.
From India to Pakistan to China to Assyria to Persia to Greece to Rome to Egypt to Africa, every where gods, temples.
Could Jewish god that is always jealous of other gods be an exceptional god, different from other pagan gods ?
Could other gods of other regions be all that powerful for the Hebrew god to be jealous?
No, if Baal is to be ineffective and just but a man made statue, why will the super God alleged to have created the universe and everything therein be jealous of his tiny creations earth molded image(sculpture)??
Reading through the book of Exodus, especially Exodus chapter 13 Yahweh's demands for 1st born human and animal sacrifice makes me think, could this be God the creator?
Do the Supreme God need human and animal sacrifices?.
Why do most pagan shrines and temples use incense, the way it is used in the temple of El, YWH, Yahweh or Jehovah?
The are many mysteries to be unravelled.
I have come to also realize that the story of creation recorded in the book of Genesis is nothing but Jewish mythology.
Read #Genesis 1:26 and #Genesis 2:7 and behold a contradictory statements.

Read #1Samuel 15:3 Now go, and strike down the A·malʹek·ites,d and devote them to destructione along with all that they have. You must not spare them; you are to put them to death,f man as well as woman, child as well as infant, bull as well as sheep, camel as well as donkey.’”
Could a god that orders the killing of innocent children, pregnant women, widows, old women, innocent animals and the disabled be the #God of the #Universe??
Imagine America coming to perpetrate this kind of crime against a country or region?.
What will be your reactions?
Is God portrayed as the most compassionate, most merciful in this scenario?
Is that not a partial god that favours only the jews?
Could Yahweh be an over glorified tribal god?
#ForYourConsideration.
It's high time we start to unlearn the craps deposited into our skulls by the stone age ,iron age and bronze age people.

The Bible is a well crafted religious literature with real historical records of war written by different authors over centuries.
And the events centered around present day Middle East and Europe and some parts of Africa.
The genealogy recorded in book of Genesis and in the book of Matthew never branched or took account of other races of humans like the Asia, India, West Indies, Europe and Africans
From Adam to Noah.
from Noah to Abraham
And from Abraham to Jesus Christ.
This history of a tribe representing that of the entire World creation story is not plausible.
But one thing is certain
Truth is tested with time.
It's obvious that the Israel god Yahweh that rides a chariot was powerful to the Israelites, originally the Canaanites.
The world major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) (Abrahamic religions) have all stood the test of time.
And their Various teachings are so related.
What Jesus Christ is to Christians is what Shiva is to Hindu is what Saddhauta Gautama (Buddha) is to Buddhists is what Mohammed is to Moslems.
Though Shiva of Hindu is actually a god or deity that is very significant in Hinduism.
Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammed, Buddha are very enlightened fellows and they all preached love and peace to humanity.

I know I am sounding controversial and weird to religious people
But the truth remains that I am standing on a neutral ground to decipher the truth behind World religions.
U can't quench my curiosity.
I knew that every religion faithful do uphold their own very religion as the best.
But the truth is that there is no better religion.
All religions came due to mankind quest to unite with the Forces behind the creations, the assumed god, gods and God.

#Peace and #Love

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 5:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Judolisco:
okun

I think that just bad!

R. I. P.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2020
stevmatt15:
I have said this in my mind and still repeating it.
Police/security works demands 24hrs vigilance. How can all officers got killed without even injuring or maiming just one arm Robber? How? If police station is not safe, please, tell me where is safe. Is it Railway Station? How can all 6-8 POLICE OFFICERS shot dead in their working place? How? Is there no Guns or Ammunition or Bullets in the Station store?
Just IMAGINE.
their only training is to extort and brutalized innocent citizens, when they heard armed robbers they begin to shiva, this is lack of training and proper orientation to police job.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Intelligent police officers don't stay at the bank. The stay aware from the bank.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2020
The armed robbers ready come o... Imagine they went straight to the police station to take them out first
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by sapeleboi(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2020
why killing innocent people , just take the money and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Golan007: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2020
RaptorX:
Are you saying armed robbers storm banks in America and kill dozens while operating for hours.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/08/us/zephen-xaver-florida-bank-shooting.html

Man Gets Death Penalty for Killing 2 in SC Bank Robbery:
A federal jury has sentenced a man to death for killing two employees during a 2017 bank robbery in South Carolina.

Prosecutors said Council deserved to die because he chose to kill everyone in the bank while seeking easy money. Defense lawyers said Council was remorseful, cooperated with investigators and would die behind bars whether the government killed him or not.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-10-03/man-gets-death-penalty-for-killing-2-in-sc-bank-robbery?context=amp

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Ubdavis(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Death for a Person in JESUS is Gain!

The way do so many "Christins" pray again death?. Some will even make it a prayer point, (no one will die in ur family) isn't that contradictory if death is a gain in Jesus?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSE OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robber's side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.
what do you mean by the bolded ??
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by AKzee(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
tellwisdom:
So these people lying on the floor died?? Take them to the hospital foolish igbira people angry...
Do you have to be too unfortunate? It wasn't even in Ebira land. Drop the hate.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Alaganature(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2020
My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.. All this act is because of hungry in the country..
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Awaja(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2020
The audacity is too loud,Am not bemused shaa ,kogi have become a fierce lethal robbery headquarters in nig,RIP to the dead officers �‍♀️.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by AleagueEdu: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2020
To ri owo yii naaa

Just to get rich quickly syndrome!

Inhumane to fellow humans.

What a sad experience!

So terrible!
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Emezie190: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
jakD:

There should be no mercy for armed robbers. Those guys are murderous.

I did not blame those armed robbers although what they did is very heart broken but put all de blame in our so called looters not leaders for not providing any job for them thanks�
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by jakD: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Emezie190:

I did not blame those armed robbers although what they did is very heart broken but put all de blame in our so called looters not leaders for not providing any job for them thanks�

You disappointed me with your comment, honestly.
If they must rob, why must they kill then?
Why must they harm the the innocents?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by infogeneral: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2020
This is sad. Why wasting innocent lives for money. When you die you won't take with you.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2020
friday2011:

Dead bodies on a crime scene? Take them to hospital so that d doctors on duty can wake them up?

Who is foolish between you and the people?

Your moniker does not reflect what you wrote up there.

Calm down what tellwisdom is trying to say is the fact that they lie helpless wit their eyes closed doesn't mean they're dead yet lotta them might just be unconscious for the time being bfr dying. So he's right cuz in a country that works there would be medical personnel on ground to access the victims to know who's dead from those unconscious

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Austino778: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2020
They wil all b killed n their body wil b neva b recover, dog wil lick their blood n bird wil feed on their body.....n so shall it b in Jesus name Amen
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Realfrankie(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Bros, God does not miscalculate, their is nothing like untimely death. Just pray to have a wonderful & blessed life before time is up

Noted bro
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Austino778: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
God is watching
iyapont:
with killings of innocent lives,I don't think this country can move forward, the blood of the innocent lives r crying,oh! what a country

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by olaniyilukman(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
They are trained to protect the lives and properties of the masses, but they retrained themselves and deploy their energy towards bribe collection and justice manipulation... This is reward for their bad deeds... May God forgives all the departed souls in this ugly incident
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by God2man2again(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
It appears that the this generation does not understand life, when you kill people and steal from them forcefully, how would you enjoy the money, you cannot use money gotten from tears to buy Joy in life.

This is a waste of time for these armed robbers.
The day of reckoning is just around the corner.

What do they want to do with such money?

This is blood money.

Quick money is quick death.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ikeossai: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Is Kogi not on lockdown?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.