Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) (134171 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by ibietela2(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
No reinforcement?
I thought SARS were trained for this?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by West2019(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
killed all.the police officer's on duty IG pls investigate this robbery ,bank staffs and the police officer's ,RIp to the death .
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by olaniyilukman(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
jakD:

You disappointed me with your comment, honestly.
If they must rob, why must they kill then?
Why must they harm the the innocents?
Do you know how many people police have killed unjustly and how many innocents mind are in prison as a result of justice manipulation by these criminal in uniform.. Law of Karma will always take its course except they do the right thing...
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by sylve11: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
sad! sad cool
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by plankyjacky(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2020
To the dead, rest in peace. To the terrorist, may you never find that rest.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by gambia(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Emezie190:

I did not blame those armed robbers although what they did is very heart broken but put all de blame in our so called looters not leaders for not providing any job for them thanks�

Haba! So everybody should become an armed robber because of lack of job, there is always a little job someone can do to take care of his or her self.
They are just in hurry to make cool cash.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by olaniyilukman(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You people just run your mouth like tabloids over things you don't know anything about,you think thise officers woke up in the morning and expect a gun battle in a peaceful environment right,go and read up on element of surprise.
Bro you need help, what is the main purpose of security personnel, to be roaming about Street and harrass innocent civilians with their guns right.. Their job demand 24hrs alert and sensitive to criminal issues...
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
extol1:
this is really bad at a time like this when the world is fighting coronavirus

It's bad even if it's not at a time like this.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by OmoNla99: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
The government of the federation needs to spend more money in providing protective gears for our security personnel. A bullet proof vest must be part of each security personnel uniform. More time should also be spent in training and retraining them to respond to this kind of emergencies.
It's so sad the NPF and the people of Kogi state lost men and women in this robbery/massacre.
My thoughts and prayers with their families.
May all those that had hands in this heinous act never find rest until they get caught.
Rest well to the gallant men of the NPF

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Alwaysachick: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2020
chrisxxx:
These thieves are non Nigerians. No Nigerian would be this heartless to waste the lives of fellow Nigerians including that of a lady. I bet these guys are not Nigerians.

Similarities with Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by magzey: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
In the face of unemployment, the youths turn to crime.
This is always the result
Why are u not among? undecided
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by deeLima86(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Heard they usually open by 9 and close by 12 or 1 due to security reasons.

It's a terrible situation. While you are in the bank you can visibly see bullet holes all over the place from previous attacks.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Macolcollins: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2020
see police men now ......if it was unarmed innocent civilians they would start shining....mttcheew
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by jevic(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Rip to the dead.
My sincere condolences to their families.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Kenturkey048:
what do you mean by the bolded ??

Simple!!! Nigeria Police is a gross embarrassment to us as a nation!!!... They are a floundering near useless arm of a dying judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by MrHu: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2020
It's really a sad thing, so many lives have been killed, how many families have fallen into sorrow.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Emezie190:

I did not blame those armed robbers although what they did is very heart broken but put all de blame in our so called looters not leaders for not providing any job for them thanks�

Nigeria is not the only nation with looters and corrupt officials...

Say the truth as it is... Your average countrymen are just greedy and heartless!!!... They could easily have incapacitated or maimed those officers without killing them, and still had a successful operation.

The brutality above had absolutely nothing to do with unemployment!!! What you saw above is a willful act of evil, sadism, and psychopathy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
friday2011:

You are a mumu man,

From your coment, the "people" you and your fake "tellwisdom" are talking about are medical personnel right?

From the reported pictures, did you see any medical personnel on ground?

In saner climes, emergency response team will always work hand in hand with security agencies in a crime scene like this...

Its not the job of the people to confirm who is dead and who is not dead in a crime scene as this as tampering could affect investigations.

The best they can do is to get in torch with security agencies to come down quickly and do there crime scene forensic analysis before any medical personnel can move the bodies, this is a fact practiced even in developed world.

So there is nothing meaningful in what you and your friend is talking about.

What I'm I say what are you saying undecided who's saying those dead are medical personnel

I should have detected earlier you got a bigger problem with comprehension anyway I can't help ya just make urself sensible, only you can help you sad
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2020
tyup:

What I'm I say what are you saying undecided who's saying those dead are medical personnel

I should have detected earlier you got a bigger problem with comprehension anyway I can't help ya just make urself sensible, only you can help you sad

[s]What I'm I say what are you saying undecided who's saying those dead are medical personnel

I should have detected earlier you got a bigger problem with comprehension anyway I can't help ya just make urself sensible, only you can help you[/s]

Go and get a life.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2020
friday2011:

[s]What I'm I say what are you saying undecided who's saying those dead are medical personnel

I should have detected earlier you got a bigger problem with comprehension anyway I can't help ya just make urself sensible, only you can help you[/s]

Go and get a life.

I got a glowing one already

Go get some senses it'll help ya
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Is not a coincidence that first bank is robbed more..they have more branches in the rural and semi rural areas..unlike GT bank, zenith and co
You are right,but by now they should have a holistic security arrangement in place, so as to stop causality,may be they need to have a protocol that allows the robbers have their way why ensuring they have spies outside and within (hidden camera) the bank that can notify security men,even if it is baba Ramota the vulganizer . The rate at which the robber destroy the bank premises make suspect the repair contractors too.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Kaybaba65(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Families of the Bereaved..

Healthy Men and Women sent to their early grave, Just like that!

No sickness! No Accident!

Life is Really Vanity!

No one knows his date or Time! Anyone could just go at anytime..

The Best Gift to give to our life is to Live Prepared!

Live Prepared for Eternity!

Live Life with Eternity in view

We know the day we were born! We don't know the day we will go..

Not all of us Alive Today will be Alive this time Tomorrow!

Prepare for the Main Life..

Say YES To The PRINCE of Peace

Say YES To JESUS CHRIST

Kindly See our Signature

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by mmagu(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
my brother robbers dont leave firearms behind , its part of the loot. the officers and every passerby were taken by suprise , they could be above 15 taking everyone by suprise . its just unfortunate how officers feel relaxed and redundant after a long while of peacefull admostphere.. the power of surprise can only bend in front of a very powerful warrior. May their soul rest in Peace. May their families not suffer.
Akunwafor:
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE POORLY, VERY POORLY TRAINED!

NIGERIAN POLICE IS A PISS POOR EXCUSE OF AN ARMED FORCE.

My condolences to the families who are suffering from this digusting, vile and hellish act.

But to be very honest, this is what you get when you put unfit and untrained men and women in the force.

A bank robbery and not one casualty on the robber's side?

I saw corpses in authentic police uniforms and NOT a single one armed.

See ehn, we need to overhaul the entire country.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Lovelypet28: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Too much blood shed in the land , to what end?
R.I.P. to the dead.
I have a suggestion if banks can take it, once there is an imminent bank robbery, the whole banking hall should be on lock down with automated shield, so the robbers wont gain access to the banking hall.
Nobody is safe again, security personnels should be on high alert, especially the lagos suburbans where we have water bodies, SARS used to proactive
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by DAramis: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2020
stevmatt15:

Watch it, it is superb and most watched.
Thanks, would check it out later.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by Ericharlse: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Evil, men do wil always follow them
Tomorrow when you feel your ok, which u can never b.u strt asking God why this why that.Am not judging bt ur punishment is death. grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2020
tyup:

I got a glowing one already

Go get some senses it'll help ya

Your incoherent quotes speaks volume about you, stop wasting away on social media, you need to work on that young man.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by salam8528: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
In the face of unemployment, the youths turn to crime.
This is always the result
stop justifying crime, not everyone will kill because of unemployment and if u are one of them that kills to justify ur situation remember u will account for it at the due time
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by raphy(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2020
i saw it on twitter last night .
can you imagine there must be an inside source to this .it look like war scene. how do they pass all the roads without being detected .
our country is useless.
everyone sleep with one eyes open now...
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by boniga(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2020
We should stop saying unemployment is the cause of this i dont agree. If Nigeria has 1 million youths with job provision of 15 million believe me those who will kill will still kill, robbers will still rob, scammers will do their work, yes.

We are all human and our brain cant work the same some human has an abnormal brain and this will draw the difference between a serial killer and someone who kills for a living, if you cut off a serial killer hands he will still think in his small brains how else he could kill anyone, doing same to someone who kills for a living can change their thinking.

These robbers dont want employment even if they are offered one.

What our government need to do is to improve our security system. Look at our police stations across the country they are built like bear palour once you enter everyone in it is exposed, no training for our forces. They are just employed as SCARECROWS.

And again if the government should arm these police the civilians will be the one to say 'why have they armed these police to these extent'.

So what should be done?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) by xpool(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2020
yembet:
It is not about being understaffed, it is about bravery, professionalism, and sincerity of purpose.
Have you ever been to a police station? They all sit lackadaisically as if in a kitchen. All they think of and pray for daily before coming to work is how to illegally make money from Innocent people.

All they care about is road blocks to collect money.

You must not be 50 policemen, to be able to battle 18 robbers. Police is like any other work, there are people that have the calling naturally. I know some highly intelligent guys that refused to read medicine because they were scared of blood.

Okay, why is it that our police never respond to the call for backup in such cases? But immediately the robbers are gone, you will see trailer loads of policemen with different uniforms arrive. It is fear! Most of them just melt once they hear gunshots and shiver to death.

For God's sake, it is their office, they should know their way around if it structured well. They should have exits. You will be surprised the police in the station did not even shoot at all.

Another big problem with tackling such robbers is the fear that they have bullet proof jazz/charms. But if you are a real combatant policeman you need it too, this is Africa.

Nigerian police need serious overhauling, training and reorientation. They need to stop indiscriminate bribery and extortion. Nigerians hate them too much, people don't feel pity for them, even when they are the victims.
Those days, people are happy to give them lifts in their rides when travelling, but now you will see officers standing for hours on the road without any driver willing to help them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.