Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (55066 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Husband Divorced Wife For Refusing Sex At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Na wah oo. I still wonder what's so special about sex. Something you'd do and later feel disgusted about.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Supernatural28(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm, okay oo
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Saintly01(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
larryeffizy1:
What a weekend treat from a lovely hubby'... grin grin grin

However, oga hubby; chopping her finger isn't the way to paradise.....

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶u̶b̶b̶y̶'̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶̶ ̶̶
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Taywon: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Wen we told u money is Everything... U say make we shutup... Love na just 1%... U still say na lie.... Love doesnt pay bills... Latter u will say na village people.. Hustle well.. Live ur life... U are on ur own

Death will reveal alot to some people... But to some of us already Awakened... We just chill and enjoy as Reality is upon dem now...

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Lawalatm: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Classic example that husbands can also rape their Wives...……………..Rape is rape irrespective of how related both parties are....father-daughter or neighbours or friends or husband-wife...………...Rape is rape angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Wike pls lift the lockdown before the unexpected happens. Men of PH can always act as animals in human form. Pls let him go and carry olosho pls wike
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Lawalatm: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2020
There's no lockdown...……..so try and modify your comment

Gregorian2020:
Wike pls lift the lockdown before the unexpected happens. Men of PH can always act as animals in human form. Pls let him go and carry olosho pls wike
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How can you be useless at home and still expect sex? Some people are just heartless and shameless
but a woman who hasn't given her husband a child should be well taken care of?? Isn't she useless at home as well?. Women will always want unconditional love only when they are at the receiving end.

Man should get busy sha, make money and have a side chick.

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by mrsteel: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmann001:

Do not allow yourself pressurized by age, parents, peers or gf into hasty marriage.. Get a stable income... All those love will disappear if income stops coming. Women are wired for comfort and care.. They can only bear the hardship for sometime ND not a very long time
True
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Bahamas95(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
wintersnow:
Why deny your husband sex, if he doesn't get it from you, where do you expect him to get it from
But he for still use he brain na, why would a responsible husband bang his wife on an empty stomach?

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
DeckXavier:
but a woman who hasn't given her husband a child should be well taken care of?? Isn't she useless at home as well?. Women will always want unconditional love only when they are at the receiving end.

Man should get busy sha, make money and have a side chick.
It's obvious you lack common sense. Won't u take care of her so her womb will receive your seed? This one u used this example, do u have a wife who is looking for d fruit of d womb ni? Are u sure u not d one shooting blanks?

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmann001:
.... Lemme warn guyz again...

Do not allow yourself pressurized by age, parents, peers or gf into hasty marriage.. Get a stable income... All those love will disappear if income stops coming. Women are wired for comfort and care.. They can only bear the hardship for sometime ND not a very long time.....

It's better you leave a fortune for your 10year old family in peace of mind ND loving memory than get to be assaulted, hated, isolated with malice and disrespected by the same family you are rushing to procreate at a very young age... Just to meet up....

Happiness is the key. We are not in a race for matured children at 55.dont allow the women fool you with love and submitsiveness.. They can't cope without money.

Be warned!
this is what I'm saying, nothing like unconditional love bro.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by wamide042(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Diobu and troubles.. 5&6
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Gee64: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Sexual orientation is needed here.

Oh boy,

Why didn't you hustle online?

Look below and see how I escape my wife's lashing too!
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's obvious you lack common sense. Won't u take care of her so her womb will receive your seed? This one u used this example, do u have a wife who is looking for d fruit of d womb ni? Are u sure u not d one shooting blanks?
you have nothing to say really, double standards oshi.
Men shouldn't take nonsense from women, that's what I'm on about. Nothing is unconditional abeg. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by ItooWorWor2(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Konji na bastard grin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Elvis778(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Na wah oo. I still wonder what's so special about sex. Something you'd do and later feel disgusted about.
you are probably having concience issues....it doesn't happen to everyone like that...
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Moses and Rose what an interesting names.

Oga Moses haba u wan kill her upon say you dey hammer her mercillesly won empty stomarch u still wan chop her finger which kain man u be nah Dat is eickedness bro.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
The truth is she is Not woman enough or she is being dick fed somewhere else, either ways, divorce her immediately she is not a real woman.

Real women feed their husband when he is hungry or horni.
no time for hanky panky

The king have spoken

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Stewart883:
The average Nigerian male is very useless!! All they know is sex!!! No innovative thinking noting!!!
. You have no right to call Nigerian men useless. Get some brain. Everything in this hopeless country is against us and you have gut to vomit; an average Nigerian men is useless. Poor parental upbringing I never see.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Olawale332: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
the man don run madoo
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by iammolise(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
An idle man in the house with his wife is a fvck boy. When a man has nothing to do in the calm of the day and he's eaten and his wife is around... What is next big capital FVCK--- ing grin

My advice to the woman, open that pussy let him fvck, while he's at it draw his ears and be talking sense into him... I bet u it'll sink in like water into ear... And one more thing, don't let him cum in u, tell him when he finds something to do he'll get full pleasure grin

Smart wives knows better to use pussy to talk to their husbands wink
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by gracevile: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
the woman try sef i will go and hustle to feed three kids and one over grown baby that sits down expecting manna to fall on the table then after all u will come n disturb me for sex are u serious abi u are joking? na there all my frustration go fall on ur head. Meanwhile all those saying saying he should have side chick do u know he has to pay for services rendered or maybe its because he doesn't have money to patronize his side chick that is why his wife must bear the brunt of his sexual stupidity
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Elvis778:

you are probably having concience issues....it doesn't happen to everyone like that...
Conscience issues? Pls explain.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by ngwababe(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

when oloshos are getting paid for cash to buy wig and iphone they can fvck 30 times a day without any problem they can even eat shit and fvck dogs, but let an unfurtunate man marries them and pay their bride price, they simply start manipulating the husband with sex and giving one flimsy excuse or the other,

what is hard in opening your bloody smelly laps and act dead for 10 to 15 minute and let him CUM and be going if you are not wet buy him a lubricant

This is why i advise Men to always have a side chick at all time instead of fustrating your self and turning a finger bitting vampire

And you think they just go to side chicks to have sex, without giving them money? Na side chicks dey torture them pass. No money, you don't come close.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by ngwababe(f): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
iammolise:
An idle man in the house with his wife is a fvck boy. When a man has nothing to do in the calm of the day and he's eaten and his wife is around... What is next big capital FVCK--- ing grin

My advice to the woman, open that pussy let him fvck, while he's at it draw his ears and be talking sense into him... I bet u it'll sink in like water into ear... And one more thing, don't let him cum in u, tell him when he finds something to do he'll get full pleasure grin

Smart wives knows better to use pussy to talk to their husbands wink

Its easier said when you're not a woman. Sex can never be sweet without money, no matter how you want to pretend about it. A man with conscience will understand, but a lazy man will always see it as an insult.

How can a man be comfortable with sex, when there's no food at home?
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by buzorcharles(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
dirtydiva:
As him pocket dry he still dey get urge for sex? Who is dat man self? Me wey never touch woman since govt declare and call off lockdown na im person dey fvck fvck everyday.

How many soaps or vaselines have u emptied since lockdown
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by oshaosha2014(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
You don’t think females also rape little boys??
Lawalatm:
Classic example that husbands can also rape their Wives...……………..Rape is rape irrespective of how related both parties are....father-daughter or neighbours or friends or husband-wife...………...Rape is rape angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by kendo60(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmm, I can't settle this case.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Happyguy201: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
sylve11:
Poof people likes sex die! shocked cool

They are married for God's sake this is not about liking sex their husband and wife so she should give him any time you want it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Your Views On This Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.