Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! (6325 Views)

What Should I Do Now My Girl Friend Is Driving Me Nut's / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
nop
Buy one and keep yourself busy.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by billynoni(m): 1:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
thanks
Don't mention.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Rather than focusing ur energy on how to hone ur cv to give urself better chances in our ever dwindling labor market, ure focusing ur time & energy on one small brat in ur compound who is still testing her social boundaries. Na so bros take dey turn area adviser.
My broda go and hustle so she can be d one doing d chasing when u become somebody later! Remember, the beautiful ones r not yet born.
If u like hear word if u like continue chasing luv upandan, just understand that love does not grow but growls on an empty stomach!

Ka Chineke mà ézi okwū! cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Goldenboy333(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
It will end in premium tears

You nd premium tears no be only
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Angelacruz: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Frds...completed
Goldenboy333:

You nd premium tears no be only
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Hypnotise: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Na because you never enter her local government na why. When you come, you come to your senses.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
It will end in premium tears
Hmmmm
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by HundredWays(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
This girl lived in the same compound with me, she is a jambite and l just graduated from the university last year, how l develop feelings for this girl to this extent baffles my imagination. I hate compound relationship but my emotion is just too weak to resist this girl. We have become very close and here lies my problem, :Am always thinking about this girl, am always the one chatting her up, am always waiting and watching when she will come back to the compound, am becoming a complete simp and an idiot due to the feelings l have for her, am becoming more vulnerable with my feelings towards her and am afraid this girl will know how much l love her and use me. This evening she wanted to go through my chat on WhatsApp and l refuse, she formed anger and l became weak and even have to beg her to collect the phone. I doubt this girl feel half of what l feel for her, but each time l try to get her off my mind l fail. What do l do nairalanders this is not what l want to occupy my mind with at this crucial point in my career, how do quench this feelings?
graduate that don't know the difference between I'm, I am & am... SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by stanliwise(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
This girl lived in the same compound with me, she is a jambite and l just graduated from the university last year, how l develop feelings for this girl to this extent baffles my imagination. I hate compound relationship but my emotion is just too weak to resist this girl. We have become very close and here lies my problem, :Am always thinking about this girl, am always the one chatting her up, am always waiting and watching when she will come back to the compound, am becoming a complete simp and an idiot due to the feelings l have for her, am becoming more vulnerable with my feelings towards her and am afraid this girl will know how much l love her and use me. This evening she wanted to go through my chat on WhatsApp and l refuse, she formed anger and l became weak and even have to beg her to collect the phone. I doubt this girl feel half of what l feel for her, but each time l try to get her off my mind l fail. What do l do nairalanders this is not what l want to occupy my mind with at this crucial point in my career, how do quench this feelings?
if you're attracted to her then you can't control it. The best you can do is to avoid her and cut all bridges to always be with her.
Also remember we have something called infatuation, this feeling may rise due to been naive or just because you have been to idle, wait with this feeing for upto 2 months and this time get busy with other things if it still there then it means your attraction for her maybe real.

Been nice to her will get you no where, it is not a step forward. A step forward is for you act accordingly that you find her attractive, this is by just merely gestures and some playful confession. chances is that she knows you really like her already, Girls aren't that Dumb, they read body language more than we guys.

Make a decision today, if you like her and you think you can start something with her, act accordingly and when you feel you wanna go forward then just discuss it with her how you feel and you will consider a relationship.

If not then just keep in the midde, don't ask her for a relationship and don't pretend you are not attracted to her. Coming out straight and not hiding your feeling for a lady is a mature way of expression rather than doing unnecessary kindness and buying useless gift. Show your attraction by expressions and simple compliments of what you like about her. Any form of kind gesture to her must be on your own term and what this means is that you act kindly when you see fit and not because you feel it will impress her, by doing this you will always respect yourself.

BUT NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER PUT HER ON THE PEDESTAL AND WORSHIP HER.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Fuucknice her, after that your feelings will reduce

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
stanliwise:
if you're attracted to her then you can't control it. The best you can do is to avoid her and cut all bridges to always be with her.
Also remember we have something called infatuation, this feeling may rise due to been naive or just because you have been to idle, wait with this feeing for upto 2 months and this time get busy with other things if it still there then it means your attraction for her maybe real.

Been nice to her will get you no where, it is not a step forward. A step forward is for you act accordingly that you find her attractive, this is by just merely gestures and some playful confession. chances is that she knows you really like her already, Girls aren't that Dumb, they read body language more than we guys.

Make a decision today, if you like her and you think you can start something with her, act accordingly and when you feel you wanna go forward then just discuss it with her how you feel and you will consider a relationship.

If not then just keep in the midde, don't ask her for a relationship and don't pretend you are not attracted to her. Coming out straight and not hiding your feeling for a lady is a mature way of expression rather than doing unnecessary kindness and buying useless gift. Show your attraction by expressions and simple compliments of what you like about her. Any form of kind gesture to her must be on your own term and what this means is that you act kindly when you see fit and not because you feel it will impress her, by doing this you will always respect yourself.

BUT NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER PUT HER ON THE PEDESTAL AND WORSHIP HER.
Thanks brother, staying in the middle is what l already resorted to do, The playful hint on expressing my feelings you suggested, l have done that and she her self should be well aware of it, l don't call her everyday and don't use all my day chatting her up, when am at work she barely comes to my mind, but once am done for the day and strolls into that compound l lose all guards and the feelings creeps back, l just want to be in control of my sanity about her. Thanks anyway
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2020
olisaEze:
Rather than focusing ur energy on how to hone ur cv to give urself better chances in our ever dwindling labor market, ure focusing ur time & energy on one small brat in ur compound who is still testing her social boundaries. Na so bros take dey turn area adviser.
My broda go and hustle so she can be d one doing d chasing when u become somebody later! Remember, the beautiful ones r not yet born.
If u like hear word if u like continue chasing luv upandan, just understand that love does not grow but growls on an empty stomach!

Ka Chineke mà ézi okwū! cool
true. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Just know say na the month of rape we dey... Be careful before your name enter front page as someone who raped his neighbor while she came to visit him...

If she say no respect her feelings o... grin
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by stanliwise(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
Thanks brother, staying in the middle is what l already resorted to do, The playful hint on expressing my feelings you suggested, l have done that and she her self should be well aware of it, l don't call her everyday and don't use all my day chatting her up, when am at work she barely comes to my mind, but once am done for the day and strolls into that compound l lose all guards and the feelings creeps back, l just want to be in control of my sanity about her. Thanks anyway
That is the way attraction works. You don't controll it, every man is attracted to anything that we find pleasurable and it is beyond our capability to control it.
Until you live the compound, nothing will help your case... for the main time just discipline yourself. watch the attraction symptoms for like 2 months if still sticks then bro you may need to make her a part of your life.
Just ensure you act responsible and maintain your respect in all circumstances and whatever decision you make ensure you reflect upon it. you're a man and whatever choice you make as much as it is a responsible one, it is no one business. As much as your feelings and intentions are genuine then don't overthink things. The only thing you may worry is if the said girl is also a responsible girl also. Somethings cut between reality and our dreams. you must balance them for sake of public respect.
Apply wisdom with every step
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by ojuu4u(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
A university graduate that doesn't weak because of huge responsibilities lying ahead of him, but weak and begged teenager for emotion, re-read what u posted if its true , shame we catch u

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Goldenheart(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2020
smiley Dear Op,

You have been check-mated.
All you have to do is just sit back n let the aftereffects play out.

Imagine this,

You continue with ur unguided feelings, all those sneaking around the compound playing love in tokyo.

Then, one day she starts having fever and throwing up. She told you she is pregnant.

All those feelings you have now would have stopped. You now hate her more than ever.

You convince her to do abortion because you can't take care of a wife and baby.

She listened to you because she is afraid and she trusts you completely.

She carries out the abortion and she dies due to complications of a cheap ass wanabee doctor you can afford...

Think about the drama that follows.

The news, the harshtags...

Your future in flames...

You will probably wish you can turn back the hand of time to this moment when you can change everything. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Stillthebest: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
shocked

A graduate that doesnt know the difference between "am" and "I am". Even when the same word has been used to teach him in school for nothing less than 16 years.

I guess you were not taught paragraphing in school also.
You need to join the jambite and start afresh with her pls.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Martinez39s(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
The funniest thing about simps like you is that you know the truth, and you know what's wrong on your part, but you don't what to change. When it ends it premium tears, don't blame any one. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by tnerro1(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Start pretending u not interested anymore and start ignoring her. Her reaction will tell u all u need to know. Trust me, it works cool
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Justbehave(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Never you fall in love with a co Tennant. Simps can never hear. Tueh.16 yrs old girl doing PIM pom wth your heart. Ikegwuru.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by photon3106: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
realestate99:

lol @ hard labour, which offence did he commit? but you are right , there is a degree of hard work you will do, even if miss world winks at you, she go be like mannequin for your eye. There are some hard work I do not even wish for my enemy, your emotion/ feelings will die a natural death.

No be small hard work be that one o.
... Mannequin kwa...? grin
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Hardrive(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
You are exhibiting the symptoms of what is known in the manosphere (the Redpill community) as ONEITIS. I will recommend our bible for you. It's called THE RATIONAL MALE.
by Rollo Tomassi. Download and read all 3 books starting from the very first book.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by photon3106: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goldenheart:
smiley Dear Op,

You have been check-mated.
All you have to do is just sit back n let the aftereffects play out.

Imagine this,

You continue with ur unguided feelings, all those sneaking around the compound playing love in tokyo.

Then, one day she starts having fever and throwing up. She told you she is pregnant.

All those feelings you have now would have stopped. You now hate her more than ever.

You convince her to do abortion because you can't take care of a wife and baby.

She listened to you because she is afraid and she trusts you completely.

She carries out the abortion and she dies due to complications of a cheap ass wanabee doctor you can afford...

Think about the drama that follows.

The news, the harshtags...

Your future in flames...

You will probably wish you can turn back the hand of time to this moment when you can change everything. grin

Hmmn! What a vivid picture!

Well, I think the OP needs more than that. He needs a brain resetting hard labour... grin

That's what I think o abeg cheesy
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
stanliwise:
That is the way attraction works. You don't controll it, every man is attracted to anything that we find pleasurable and it is beyond our capability to control it.
Until you live the compound, nothing will help your case... for the main time just discipline yourself. watch the attraction symptoms for like 2 months if still sticks then bro you may need to make her a part of your life.
Just ensure you act responsible and maintain your respect in all circumstances and whatever decision you make ensure you reflect upon it. you're a man and whatever choice you make as much as it is a responsible one, it is no one business. As much as your feelings and intentions are genuine then don't overthink things. The only thing you may worry is if the said girl is also a responsible girl also. Somethings cut between reality and our dreams. you must balance them for sake of public respect.
Apply wisdom with every step
thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Omar09(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:

You are afraid she will know your weakness and use it? She knows!
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by DevCareer: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
yomi007k:
Which work u dey do?

I recommend hard labour for u. By the time u don toil finish under rain and sun, woman go dey irritate u.

No need to thank me, what are friends for.
I literally laughed out loud at your comment... Why are you like this?
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by DevCareer: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
Guy, if you really mean business with your career, then this will be the least of your worries. You should get it all together. I think you're distracted by infatuation/lust not love.

Anyways, in the spirit of the World Environment Day, there is need to encourage and remind ourselves of the need to stay safe, improve our knowledge of our health, safety and environment and validate our mastery of safety management.
Check out the link below for an online health, safety and environmental (HSE) training that can help you become an authority in occupational health and safety

https://clariongr.com/course-cat/online-courses/health-safety-and-environment/
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by ZAWs: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Go and look for a very thick bush to clear.
You need to engage yourself with something.
The quotes and likes arent necessary on this one.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by yomi007k(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
DevCareer:

I literally laughed out loud at your comment... Why are you like this?

grin
But you agree its true, right?

As to why I am like this, let me just say I have seen THINGS.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Rufus2k: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Try to engage yourself with things that will make you busy.
You need to be productive,put that same energy into something that will fetch you money.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
simply leave the compound.. ask her out and get rejected,.. then you can move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain / Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / My Look For Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.