Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! (6321 Views)

What Should I Do Now My Girl Friend Is Driving Me Nut's / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
This girl lived in the same compound with me, she is a jambite and l just graduated from the university last year, how l develop feelings for this girl to this extent baffles my imagination. I hate compound relationship but my emotion is just too weak to resist this girl. We have become very close and here lies my problem, :Am always thinking about this girl, am always the one chatting her up, am always waiting and watching when she will come back to the compound, am becoming a complete simp and an idiot due to the feelings l have for her, am becoming more vulnerable with my feelings towards her and am afraid this girl will know how much l love her and use me. This evening she wanted to go through my chat on WhatsApp and l refuse, she formed anger and l became weak and even have to beg her to collect the phone. I doubt this girl feel half of what l feel for her, but each time l try to get her off my mind l fail. What do l do nairalanders this is not what l want to occupy my mind with at this crucial point in my career, how do quench this feelings?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
U get play station?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
U get play station?
nop
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by yomi007k(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Which work u dey do?

I recommend hard labour for u. By the time u don toil finish under rain and sun, woman go dey irritate u.

No need to thank me, what are friends for.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by dawnomike(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well, tell her you like her as a sister that's all! .. you'll be surprised at how tables turn

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Bola146(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
yomi007k:
Which work u dey do?

I recommend hard labour for u. By the time u don toil finish under rain and sun, woman go dey irritate u.

No beed to thank me, what are friends for.

Good bless you, take one coke and pizza grin

12 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Angelacruz: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
It will end in premium tears

20 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vyzz: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by donbachi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let her go..e no dey hard.dem record rape.

6 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by yomi007k(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bola146:

Good bless you, take one coke and pizza grin

Amen. Thank u grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
See how small Jambite girl is manipulating you.

cheesy

Guy, no woman (except your mother) is irreplaceable. The way the love is shacking you for her now is the way it will shack you for another babe after this one leaves you.

Women don’t appreciate guys who allow them to have their way all the time. If you continue being too nice, she will cheat on you and still blame you for it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Guy that's infatuation. It fades in a moment. Quote me any year. It won't last.

4 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Louisosazee(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
See how small Jambite girl is manipulating you.

cheesy

Guy, no woman (except your mother) is irreplaceable. The way the love is shacking you for her now is the way it will shack you for another babe after this one leaves you.

Women don’t appreciate guys who allow them to have their way all the time. If you continue being too nice, she will cheat on you and still blame you for it.

Someone is speaking from experience grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by AfroKnight: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Louisosazee:

Someone is speaking from experience grin grin grin

cheesy Brother.

Eyes have seen. Not necessarily my own experience, but meeehn eyes have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by haiti007(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Engage your yourself with some other things to get her off your mind.

1 Covid 19 dey around, gather children in various classes for tutorials
2 Download movies, watch from dawn to twilight.
3 Visit your friends often.
4 start a story in the literature section.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by merieam16(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
hmm... hop is nt lust sha because afta d cookie story go change. na u kno gat beta things 2 do abeg
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Blackmann001: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
... Leave the environment... Asin go visit an uncle, aunt, bro, sis in a far away place.. Where u can focus on job searching
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by merieam16(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Blackmann001:
... Leave the environment... Asin go visit an uncle, aunt, bro, sis in a far away place.. Where u can focus on job searching
And wen his back frm visitin wat happens next?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Olude193: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
For Godsake

You a graduate with no job

I think you happy being a parasite abi

You had better go and engage your thoughts and energy in being money productive...

No shame at your age... Compound relationship.... You a baby

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by oluwaleinad(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
You just wan choop the poor gurl honey pot and clean mouth
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
She's too young and mentally unfit for a guy who has gone through the phase. Childish

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by realestate99: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
yomi007k:
Which work u dey do?

No need to thank me, what are friends for.

lol @ hard labour, which offence did he commit? but you are right , there is a degree of hard work you will do, even if miss world winks at you, she go be like mannequin for your eye. There are some hard work I do not even wish for my enemy, your emotion/ feelings will die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by yomi007k(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=realestate99 post=90321888][/quote]
Baba u understand...who no go no go know.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Olude193:
For Godsake

You a graduate with no job

I think you happy being a parasite abi

You had better go and engage your thoughts and energy in being money productive...

No shame at your age... Compound relationship.... You a baby
so all graduate automatically have no job? Get your fact before spewing pls.
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Olude193: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
so all graduate automatically have no job? Get your fact before spewing pls.

Whatever the case even if he has one, he should channel his thoughts towards building himself.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
This girl lived in the same compound with me, she is a jambite and l just graduated from the university last year, how l develop feelings for this girl to this extent baffles my imagination. I hate compound relationship but my emotion is just too weak to resist this girl. We have become very close and here lies my problem, :Am always thinking about this girl, am always the one chatting her up, am always waiting and watching when she will come back to the compound, am becoming a complete simp and an idiot due to the feelings l have for her, am becoming more vulnerable with my feelings towards her and am afraid this girl will know how much l love her and use me. This evening she wanted to go through my chat on WhatsApp and l refuse, she formed anger and l became weak and even have to beg her to collect the phone. I doubt this girl feel half of what l feel for her, but each time l try to get her off my mind l fail. What do l do nairalanders this is not what l want to occupy my mind with at this crucial point in my career, how do quench this feelings?
is she up to 18?
Even if she is, don't let one small girl toy with you...
Leave her alone and face your hustle

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by billynoni(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Am always waiting, am always chatting, am always thinking... Mr graduate, "I am" please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by moscow406(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Vick4rill:
This girl lived in the same compound with me, she is a jambite and l just graduated from the university last year, how l develop feelings for this girl to this extent baffles my imagination.
Typically what happens when a guy gets locked up with a lady, devoid of the sight of beauties of the other gender. He starts seeing what he is cooped up with as his best chance. The local dog now looks like a foreign breed.

The best way to overcome your challenge is to get out and get busy, meet more girls, don't stay at home too often, watch movies, develop yourself, strengthen your mind; it's obviously weak. It seems like she's the only one proximal to you so your brain is automatically tending you towards her. If you're not careful your feeble self will lose control to her slightest touch, making you salivate like a lost puppy that has finally found a master.

Get up and get going

3 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2020
billynoni:
Am always waiting, am always chatting, am always thinking... Mr graduate, "I am" please.
thanks
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Baddestguyp:
is she up to 18? Even if she is, don't let one small girl toy with you... Leave her alone and face your hustle
yea true
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2020
moscow406:

Typically what happens when a guy gets locked up with a lady, devoid of the sight of beauties of the other gender. He starts seeing what he is cooped up with as his best chance. The local dog now looks like a foreign breed.

The best way to overcome your challenge is to get out and get busy, meet more girls, don't stay at home too often, watch movies, develop yourself, strengthen your mind; it's obviously weak. It seems like she's the only one proximal to you so your brain is automatically tending you towards her. If you're not careful your feeble self will lose control to her slightest touch, making you salivate like a lost puppy that has finally found a master.

Get up and get going
good one
Re: Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 05, 2020
be careful before she brands you a #rapist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Confirmation Or If Anyone Else Has Been In This Situation / Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.