Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Do I Reply This Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Reply This Message? (825 Views)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reply This Message? by glad7: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
My girl wanted me to give her a new phone as her birthday gift. But I didn't get her the phone. Though a day to her birthday, I gave her some cash to get things for her celebration based on her resolved to have it low key. Now she wrote a message to me. "Thank you for your great disappointment and for spoiling my birthday happiness". I know she got the right to feel disappointed but how do I reply her message? Please give me clues on how to respond.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Vyzz: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
I should give u clue to send another person money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by yomi007k(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hiss undecided
Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Bola146(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just ignore her, you don't need it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by samincredible44(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
tufiakwa. simp

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Craig24: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You don't owe her anything! She's got a father, hasn't she?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Baloranking(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Simp level 200
Your babe is very ungrateful, bro even if you have the money to buy the phone don't you dare try it. She has just shown you her true color angry angry

Girls this days don't love no more instead they place materialistic things before love, are you her dad that you'll get her a new phone.

grin grin I just dey laugh as I dey type this stuff,girl wey go still leave you for person wey go later buy the phone grin

Guy you can do better than this na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don't reply it
Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just go and read your books
Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Degrezhaa: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
mtcheeww OP
u are not doing well
Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dump her bruh.. she belong to the streets
Re: How Do I Reply This Message? by Gentle0wavez: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dump her

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Know That My Girlfriend Was A IndecentStar For Years". A Guy Said / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / BBNAIJA: See Why Katrina Called Dorathy A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.