Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? (1203 Views)

Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? / Love Should Last , Don't U Think So? / Why Don't U Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by tonte(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
pls this is serious nairalanders i think hit et run is the best 4 guys 'cos on a personal basis i have been dumped by the last 3 chicks i dated i thought sumtin was not done rightly but i don't know i really fill that it's better 2 just hit and move 2 avoid a 4th heart break or any otherwise counsels
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by kateflow(f): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2007
if 3 chicks dumped u dosent mean is the end of the road,u got to stand up and move on cause there are many fishes in the river
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by ajayi1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
grin Lmao. Till he loose or what kateflow
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by tonte(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
wat am sayin is dat @ least i need 2 teach the nxt few chicks dat are goin 2 be commin ma way by da grace of God a few lessons y i shouldn't be hurt
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by hotchic1(f): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
You don't have to,life can sometimes be unfair,there have been some ladies that were played by guyz whish made them change into players,don't do this so as to reduce the number of players,cuz you won't only change,you will change some peeps too,just be yourself and be careful when picking up gurls next time.You will soon find your ideal gurl, All d best.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by finemocha(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
problem number one, u are too young to have had 3 heart breaks. what they hell are u doing, dating girl after girl after girl, or did u just date all three of them at once
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2007
@ everyone,

we guys make the lady the way they are.

If a lady tends to be very loving its from we guys, and also vie-versa.
Simple Theory
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by sillyboy(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2007
Best way to deal with a lady is to act non-chalant towards her a times. Makes them wanna prove themselves. It worked for me so it should work for others too. You don't have to always act like you care for her too much even if you really do. Gbam. cool
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by chuckdee4(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2007
tonte:

what am sayin is that @ least i need 2 teach the nxt few chicks that are goin 2 be commin ma way by da grace of God a few lessons y i shouldn't be hurt

Don't end up chasing the right person for u away, cos of ur blind pursuit of vengence. Dust urself up and move on with life, u didn't like being hurt why would u want to do it to someone else, someone who's done nothing wrong to you
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by Naijalawa2: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2007
I think you should focus on your career. If you are a student, focus on your studies. One thing I know ladies like is a successful man. If you become successful, you wouldn't have much problems keeping a lady.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by busygirl(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
word
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by Akin007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2007
u lose a lot of money chasing women but u neva lose women chasing money!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by Imani(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2007
Akin007:

u lose a lot of money chasing women but u never lose women chasing money!!!!!!!!!! cool

Meaning?
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by tonte(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
thanx y'all i guess i was in a bad frame of mind wen i did da post 'n i've been thinkin 4 a while now i think its really best 2 be alone till i get walked up 2 but if it happens again then,
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by finemocha(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
try dating when u are 30 again, hopefully it will be a lot less complicated then
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2007
@topic
keep searching, you might just be lucky one day.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by chessguru(m): 3:18am On Aug 25, 2008
@post
    Hmnnn 3 chicks, don't you think you should analyse all the three past relationships and draw a conclusion , first perhaps you have to look inwards and consider if the fault is yours, or the ladies? i see no reason why forward thinking chicks will dumb any guy that has a prospect!!
      well that was a candid advice
  NOW this is Omo boys advice!!
  HIT and Run is never the best, if you want to play!play, personally i have never broken a ladies heart, Let them know from day one either with words or attitude that you are not a dedicated server DONT EVER PROMISE WHAT YOU CANT DELIVER in order to have sexx with a chick, let her know that you guys are just flexing each other, in my palance i call that DRIVE BY HIT and i dare say it is the best, Yes DRIVE BY HIT IS THE BEST ,NOT HIT AND RUN!!! you dont have to break her heart!she sees you coming and knows you are going, but at the end of the day, you must get responsible and settle down some day!!

Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by tammyswits(f): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2008
(Screaming) YOU MURDERER!!!!(calm down tammy)ok dimwit, why should other girls pay for the sins of your former losers, no you are the loser, three chics cant be wrong!
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by sunej(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2008
First, try and find out why the 3 chics dumped u and try to fix it!
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by topup: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2008
Why do I always feel deeply apologetic when a guy has been hurt by females? I guess, it's something to do with the way we complain about not finding 'good decent' men out there, yet some women still have the nerve to go and screw up the ones that do exist!

Hey Pal! Sorry about this. About the hit 'n' run, obviously, being biased, I would advise you against it. If you keep searching for love, you will find it, if you stop, you will only find reciprocation in these hit 'n' run relationships/flings. I believe you do genuinely want someone to love, and I believe you deserve someone to love and to love you back.

My advice is to really try and take some knowledge back from these past relationships, they're the best way to learn about the qualities you're looking for and which to avoid, or even what makes these women leave. You cannot call it a fair search if all these women were approached from a similar area/friendship group/bar or club as the chances of getting women similar to your Ex is higher.

I believe, the best way also to reduce the chance of a heartbreak happening is to get to know the person very well first. Start with friendship.Through friendship you can witness the good and bad points of a potential girlfriend, as there is less pretence and bad habits aren't disguised as well. This way you can avoid going into a relationship with someone who will definitely not be good for you and you give yourself a fighting chance of surviving the relationship, as you will know what you're going into. This is obviously easier said than done. But, it is no longer good enough just entering into any odd relationship hoping that the girl has a heart of gold. You have to be smart about it.

I am here to give you hope, because love exists and it tastes even sweeter if a hard battle was fought for it (you will appreciate it more).

Take care and don't lose hope, you don't seem like the heartless hit 'n' run type, and if anyone teases you for being repeatedly fooled, be sure that if you start the search before the hit 'n' runners, you are more likely to find your pot of gold first, from that point of view, you can sit back and relax as they start to fumble as they begin their search.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by ssRhino: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
They said once is an accident, 2ce could be concidental, but 3ce? my guy, u must be doing something wrong, so be4 u think abt how to have the babes changed, look inward and maybe u need to make some changes on ur side.
Good luck, but hit and run is never a better option.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by SOJ(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
@poster
The fact that u av been dumped by 3 different gals shows that if dem give u chance to "hit" u no go fit hit sef!

go join a monastry abeg.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by chessguru(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
@post
Hmnnn 3 chicks, don't you think you should analyse all the three past relationships and draw a conclusion , first perhaps you have to look inwards and consider if the fault is yours, or the ladies? i see no reason why forward thinking chicks will dumb any guy that has a prospect!!
well that was a candid advice
NOW this is Omo boys advice!!
HIT and Run is never the best, if you want to play!play, personally i have never broken a ladies heart, Let them know from day one either with words or attitude that you are not a dedicated server DONT EVER PROMISE WHAT YOU CANT DELIVER in order to have sexx with a chick, let her know that you guys are just flexing each other, in my palance i call that DRIVE BY HIT and i dare say it is the best, Yes DRIVE BY HIT IS THE BEST ,NOT HIT AND RUN!!! you don't have to break her heart!she sees you coming and knows you are going, but at the end of the day, you must get responsible and settle down some day!!
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by bluehorizo(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2008
Chessguru let's play some chess at redhotpawn.com (NFNF)
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by topup: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2008
enitan2002, is that so?

I understand that relationships are supposed to be mutual, but there is the other side when people are there for other gains, in fact most aren't balanced, one person usually has more love for the other, I think yes, the best advice is for this guy to analyse the past 3 relationships and then take what he's learnt and use it in the next. It'd be a shame for the next woman to be a loving down to Earth girl for him to be with her just for the 'hit'.
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by vivaladiva(f): 1:53am On Aug 26, 2008
yes hit and run, with your lousy luck u wont be doin any hitting talk less of anything remotely close to running
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by Smi1(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2010
if you are sick of girls , then i would advise you to try a gay date but you must be really handsome for you to be able to get a client ehehe wink cheesy grin cool lipsrsealed
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by na2day2(m): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2010
tonte:

pls this is serious nairalanders i think hit et run is the best 4 guys 'cos on a personal basis i have been dumped by the last 3 chicks i dated i thought sumtin was not done rightly but i don't know i really fill that it's better 2 just hit and move 2 avoid a 4th heart break or any otherwise counsels

u got dumped by 3 girls? shocked shocked shocked shocked i strongly recommend u play the game Sims, it will help u alot grin grin grin
Re: Hit And Run Is The Best Don't U Think? by chidyke77(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2010
Naija_lawa:

I think you should focus on your career. If you are a student, focus on your studies. One thing I know ladies like is a successful man. If you become successful, you wouldn't have much problems keeping a lady.
true talk
sillyboy:

Best way to deal with a lady is to act non-chalant towards her a times. Makes them wanna prove themselves. It worked for me so it should work for others too. You don't have to always act like you care for her too much even if you really do. Gbam. cool
better

(1) (Reply)

Let's Write A Love Story / Why Do Men Have Nipples? / White Guys Loves Black Girls Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.