Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? (1165 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by Bassey231(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
wink wink A female corper also serving in the same company with me just told me of recent that she would love to do "things" with me.I was even foolish enough to ask her "things like what"?.She said we could hang out during breaks,spend time during weekends,go clubbing whenever there is time,just be there for each other.The problem I've got is that a lot of managers are interested in this girl and 'word' has gone round that she is interested in me.Several people have left this company for daring to go out with the female staff in this company.Reason?The ladies are very few in number and they are reserved for the ogas them.Abeg nairalanders wetin I go do?I kinda like the girl and at the same time, I kind of like the job-wouldn't like to be booted out of a company where I'm serving cos of a girl smiley smiley
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
hhhhmmmm, you have just got to choose one, either the girl or the job goes. undecided
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by bebe2007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
Corpers do not get fired. They can only frustrate you there by giving you more work than necessary. I do not think work can kill you instead it will make you stronger/give you more experience. But if you do want to be retained there, its best to play it low with the babe and face your job. If not, go for her if you like her. Good luck.
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by sillyboy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
My guy, bebe2007 was right about employers not having the authority to scak a corp member. My advise to you is to get "rolling" with the chick. Make sure the chick feels you tongue The best thing about service year is the number of escapedes you can boast of. My guy enjoy yourself to the brim grin Less I forget, where are you serving?
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by bebe2007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
Mr. Silly (ejoyment officer) says you should enjoy since its your service year (a year of flexing)!!! i do not have a problem with that but remember people have gotten good jobs from youth service (that is they were retained).

The question is do you want the job after your service year? If you do, keep away from the babe. i warn you. there are no jobs out there, you should behave and get this job for starters. many more babes will come your way when you are employed and can afford to pay their bills. Say you do not get a job immediately after service and she does, would she still want you?? unemployed boyfriend!!! Think o! Naija hard ok.
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by sillyboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
Well, poster please answer me now! where you dey serve? my church mind dey tell me say you no dey serve for lagos.
@ bebe2007. I was asking about you the other time you didn't respond angry I no go ask after you again grin wink
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by bebe2007(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
@sillyboy, i answered you, go back to your thread, you will see it there. Your brother Niceuzor wan thief d greeting sef. how are u dear?
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by sillyboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
No mind am. Really I was asking the poster where is he serving? That will help me in my constructive advise for him. You suppose trust my advise too wink
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by angolag(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
Let her know you like her too,But always abstain from each other while in the office.I mean play back yard runs, Shine ur eye man
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by ajayi1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
Where is the place?
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by Bassey231(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
shocked shocked I'm serving as a Junior maintenance Engineer in one of the breweries in the east (sorry,for security reasons I no go mention the actual state).And talking about being retained,my boss has told me that I've got a high potential,but as you guys advised;I should stay away from the chick!Men,its going to be very hard because she is the rare type,and from all moves,she does like me.I no wan look like slacker. wink wink
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by Dynast(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2007
My guy
U should have a principle and policy that guides u in the office
Office shld be 4 official matters and never private matter, don dissapoint the girl who goes 4 what she wants unlike some fake gals,
Dont leave her 4 insatiable married ogas whose wives are not enough for
Simply in the office behave and comport ur self very well.
She may end up being ur wive if it works out
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by mekoyo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
Man you are there for a purpose and you have to fulfill that. Why not just concentrate on your job and the leave the girl alone. But if you prefer the girl to the job then you are free. wink

To the question yes there is harm in it.
Re: Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ? by babakura(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2008
I don't think there is a problem,

e don happen to me several times but was not interested in some but went on wit some

It's great when u re able to express ur feelings , I think some guys take those girls to be promiscous or take them for a ride

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat 3 / Distant Relationships; How Worthwhile Is It? / Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.