Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (8224 Views)

Is Every Play-boy Out There A Handi-work Of A Heart Break / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Is There Anything Wrong In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Preconal(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
If the guy loves the girl and is afraid of telling her, but he is kinda expressing his feelings and the girl gets the message, shouldn't the girl do the honours by asking the guy out? I mean when the girl also has feelings for the guy.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Arkhin(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ladies! It's your call
wink
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ask the male sexists.  According to most male sexists, a woman that are doing what's typically a man's role is a feminist. Again, I don't see a problem with a woman asking a guy out if she knows him.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Pweety4me(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Not really, he should open his mouth and talk!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by whyMMM: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
op
no big deal undecided

just 2day 5 ladies asked me out, 1 from NL winkwink
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Liar.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nayah(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
hello poster, I think there's nothing wrong to do it, we women want the equality so this is a wonderful example to show off our motivation  wink
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
Becareful Nayah! I don't want you to be labeled as a dyke because you agreed with me.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nayah(f): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
lol Mrs Chima don't worry I assume what I say, I respect your honesty smiley
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amefi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs Chima, when r u going to ask me out? Dont delay anymore, lest Neyah does.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
amefi:

Mrs Chima, when r u going to ask me out? Dont delay anymore, lest Neyah does.

The day I ever ask you out would be the day my dead dog resurrect. cool
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by whyMMM: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Liar.

dont lie angry

u even asked me out d day i registered on NL & i refused winkwink
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
You was undergoing Yaba Left experiment at the time. It wasn't real suga.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amefi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs Cinema, r u beautiful or do u hv big yansh like Neyah? Pls dont lie
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
The big deal is that it shows confidence . .which is what a lot lack.

Some of us men do actually appreciate and respect it.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hey Koyoke. kiss
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by forkadict(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

hello poster, I think there's nothing wrong to do it, we women want the equality so this is a wonderful example to show off our motivation  wink

For real? If so then looks can be deceptive. Cos your profile pix doesnt portray you as the bold outgoing type.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
amefi:

Mrs Cinema, r u beautiful or do u hv big yansh like Neyah? Pls dont lie

I am ugly as hell. I look like Margaret Thatcher on crack, cocaine, meth, speed, and smack. My nyansh look like a big black fleshy cardboard with bullet holes and potholes.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^

cheesy

You never fail to crack me up. wats up?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Is amefi Mr. Cork . . .or just a wannabe?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ladies ask me out all the time no be deal
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

Is amefi Mr. Cork . . .or just a wannabe?

It's the UK crew using multiple names.  

You getting ready for Labor Day?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nayah(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fork I'm sorry brother but I have to repeat what I said, I see nothing wrong about it:

-Is there any crime to invite someone you like even thoug I prefer being invited first, I can invite a friend for a dinner simply because I appreciate him
- I think you're confused between asking a Boy out and asking for a date which is completely different for me  smiley
You know I can understand you can be "shocked" because this is not common in African culture, but really I think that some things have to change somehow, not making a revolution of course but adjust some things with realities
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amefi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am ugly as hell.  I look like Margaret Thatcher on crack, cocaine, meth, speed, and smack.  My nyansh look like a big black fleshy cardboard with bullet holes and potholes.  

Thanx 4 ur sincerity. I peceived dat b4 nw. Pls flee frm me n never return. Cheers.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by claremont(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
Either party can ask each other out, nothing wrong with it. People need to evolve from this archaic mentality of waiting on a man to make the first move, this is the fecking 21st century for chrissakes! cool
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
amefi:

Thanx 4 your sincerity. I peceived dat b4 nw. Pls flee frm me n never return. Cheers.

Flee? I didn't come to you.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amefi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Flee? I didn't come to you.

Pls dont lie, u did.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It's the UK crew using multiple names.

You getting ready for Labor Day?

30% chance of rain. it was a 100% last year so this is much better, although I hope it doesnt at all.

Church picnic and sporting events.

You?

you still able to move around in those red pumps?? grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
amefi:

Pls dont lie, u did.

Where is your proof?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
There is no big deal in a girl asking a guy out, But its the guy duty as a man smiley
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

30% chance of rain.  it was a 100% last year so this is much better, although I hope it doesnt at all.

Church picnic and sporting events.

You?

you still able to move around in those red pumps??  grin

I am moving around in red flip flops and we are going to just chill.  It has been hot the last few weeks.  

I am thinking of joining the wet t-shirt contest.  Hopefully Mr. Chima help out with the boys so I can win that contest without his objection.  tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amefi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Flee?  I didn't come to you.  

Pls dont lie, u did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? / Bobrisky Commits Suicide,leaves Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.