Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (4472 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Masinga2000: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Una7_BTVUk
What do you have to say about the video
Comment down below
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by kiddkash(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
and pesin dey plan to wife this hoe

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by tjfulloption(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Masinga2000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Una7_BTVUk
What do you have to say about the video
Comment down below

Well to be honest with you concerning this video, as a delebrated obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, but application of ardent and candid wisdoms, and more on a logical pattent of presentation, even in the absence of sentimental aggregation, I will move with a conspicuous and covertable analysis, base in imperative of this matter, having in mind not to be influenced by any percepcetional retrovarsion which can interfere in a good judgmental alibis, hmm therefore, I will advice or come to a conclusion that point going too deeper cause this is just untainted matter of circumventional and irrational amplitude. Do you comprehend or I should go further.��

(1) (Reply)

Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.