Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM (1339 Views)

RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple / How Women See Men Without Money. How True Is This Statement? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
What is this Work hard you will get there people are talking about self�� I have been working hard since I was 7 till now even working in the rain and sun still yet I'm poor. Is it because I no go school ni... GOD WILL YOU EVER BLESS ME I trust people so very much that I easily got duped with the little ones I managed to save based on say I was looking for a way to improve and chase greener pasture also. I really need heed and connection. I AM READY TO JOIN ANYTHING, DO ANYTHING, BECOME ANYTHING, USE ANYTHING to be RICH, and make MONEY. I am tired of this poverty since I was born till now. I am 30+ but can't be proud of any single property, not even a good phone. I NEED HELP FOR MY KIDS SAKE PLEASE
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Vaguelyirration: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Bros no be work hard anymore, its work smart.

6 Likes

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by josue17: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
if the amount of my hard working is equivalent to the amount of success by now I should be proud of having 5 rolls Royce , 5 Lamborghini and 5 mansions

1 Like

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Even both the working smart and still yet nothing is moving. I have begged to be mingled and join any kind of set of an association I don't even mind using my b*lls d*ck for this money because I have really lost my right in the family for being poor. Please who are not even my mates are just making fun of me and sees me as a useless person despite all my hustle. I JUST WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO BE RICH now I swear down.
Vaguelyirration:
Bros no be work hard anymore, its work smart.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
I just want to do anything to be this rich I swear down
josue17:
if the amount of my hard working is equivalent to the amount of success by now I should be proud of having 5 rolls Royce , 5 Lamborghini and 5 mansions

1 Like

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by IMO01: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omo baba I don't have the answer just keep going

Do you have a skill @op

Na skill sure pass. Normal hustle na just up and down life go dey go.

I don see person wey use Java go Canada all expense paid. Check travel section some guys dey reason japa matter using iT skills.

As I dey I sell cars, I design e-commerce website. I sell lands in imo state. Wetin man go do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
What is this [size=8pt]I NEED HELP FOR MY KIDS SAKE PLEASE
you have just been busy since and now you are finally goin tru quarter life crisis.... Become self aware first before you try to start any business... Take time to understand urself... Forget any thing you have been taught start learning again, take risks, just be more patient this time.... And get a fuckin job.. Its important to feed the family but never lose sight of ur goals... If you aren't ready to do the work now and reap the rewards later then forget it there's no helping you... Ur problem comes more from you than from what you do..
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by zuby4real10(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Life has no exact manual for every body cos life is not fair. No matter how hard or smart you work, sometimes you need grace of God to succeed. I think this is one of the reason advocating for atheism. Why will someone putting every effort to even feed and some one is there doing nothing but in wealth. Can this justify the fact that we have a merciful God? Is this fair?

2 Likes

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nwanne I be Imo state guy too abeg whatsapp me on 08070751915 biko
IMO01:
Omo baba I don't have the answer just keep going

Do you have a skill @op

Na skill sure pass. Normal hustle na just up and down life go dey go.

I don see person wey use Java go Canada all expense paid. Check travel section some guys dey reason japa matter using iT skills.

As I dey I sell cars, I design e-commerce website. I sell lands in imo state. Wetin man go do
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I swear I am just tired and I am ready now to do anything for this money. I have been to Churches and there is nothing I have not down. I am not lazy but progressing is just far from me because I don't have connections, Let me not lie. Since all these years I have been hoping and trusting in God and everything still the same I think its time to follow that way which others are following and making it big. But my problem is where will I see them to join. I am ready to join anything like this as long as money I mean huge money will be flowing
zuby4real10:
Life has no exact manual for every body cos life is not fair. No matter how hard or smart you work, sometimes you need grace of God to succeed. I think this is one of the reason advocating for atheism. Why will someone putting every effort to even feed and some one is there doing nothing but in wealth. Can this justify the fact that we have a merciful God? Is this fair?
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have done everything but progress is far from me, I am even tired of this church church and God hearing because I have been there for the past 25yrs now and nothing has ever worked out for me. Now I want to face the other way round. I really want to make this money and make it big time
thariodamaniac:
you have just been busy since and now you are finally goin tru quarter life crisis.... Become self aware first before you try to start any business... Take time to understand urself... Forget any thing you have been taught start learning again, take risks, just be more patient this time.... And get a fuckin job.. Its important to feed the family but never lose sight of ur goals... If you aren't ready to do the work now and reap the rewards later then forget it there's no helping you... Ur problem comes more from you than from what you do..
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
No one has life figured out.

All those motivational speakers don't have any secret anywhere. They just want to sell their books, and make money too.

What works for A with little work may not work for B even with serious hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Vaguelyirration: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
Even both the working smart and still yet nothing is moving. I have begged to be mingled and join any kind of set of an association I don't even mind using my b*lls d*ck for this money because I have really lost my right in the family for being poor. Please who are not even my mates are just making fun of me and sees me as a useless person despite all my hustle. I JUST WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO BE RICH now I swear down.
Bro just take things easy. Desperation clouds one's judgement. That's where working smart comes to play. At least now you have learned some ways that are not productive to you. All you have to do is not repeat your mistakes and try out new ways. Legit abeg o.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
With money nah... I have been begging even if na shop to start up a family restaurant since my wife is a caterer at least with that we won't be hungry anymore but for where. No money I am a married man with 2 kids for me to see 2 square meal for them na serious problem. Nobody want to offer a job I have been struggling even for a big sienna on a hire purchase so that I go use am start an interstate transportation but no way
Vaguelyirration:

Bro just take things easy. Desperation clouds one's judgement. That's where working smart comes to play. At least now you have learned some ways that are not productive to you. All you have to do is not repeat your mistakes and try out new ways. Legit abeg o.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
I WANT THIS MONEY IN ANY WAY ANY HOW
BluntTheApostle:
No one has life figured out.

All those motivational speakers don't have any secret anywhere. They just want to sell their books, and make money too.

What works for A with little work may not work for B even with serious hardwork.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
I have done everything but progress is far from me, I am even tired of this church church and God hearing because I have been there for the past 25yrs now and nothing has ever worked out for me. Now I want to face the other way round. I really want to make this money and make it big time
just want to know.... How did you measure ur progress? Did you write it down in a detailed manner or its just in ur head.... Do you measure it by social media or ur mates... Did you ever find those with like minds to Work together with... Did you find a mentor to follow up, he or she must not know you.... What do you mean by make it big?... How much is making it big for you? Are all the small physical possessions you have useful to you now?.... All i mean is sometimes to take a great leap forward you need to take a step back.... Make peace with ur past and present.... Its not easy but just start and be patient... The lockdown is one of the things i'm grateful happened to me becos it has given me time to reflect on things like this....
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by kizwid(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Others' life's always seem better than ours. But no one can judge a
life better than its owner. Even people who seem to lack nothing,
probably wish for something that someone else took for granted.
Being grateful is key because no matter how much you try, life is
never going to offer you everything. It was never fair so why would
you be the exception. My father always told me since I was a child
"Don't look at people above you and compare your life to them. Only
look up if you need the motivation to work hard and fly higher. Look
at people who lack what you have and be thankful. What was given
to you for free, many have to shed blood, sweat and tears in hope to
have it.

2 Likes

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by IMO01: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
Nwanne I be Imo state guy too abeg whatsapp me on 08070751915 biko

Lol just as I said I don't have the answers you seek. I'm still hustling like you.

Don't go illegit don't do something funny.

Let me tell you one story 2 years ago when deji adenuju attacked hush puppi, hush puppi did a video explaining about his life and how his sister had to die in luth because no money to treat malaria and typhoid.

Hush puppi said alot in that video ( someone posted it on nairaland)

I think it's d poverty he passed through that made him join street.

He enjoyed the life that most Nigerians might not experience in their lifetime.

But at the end he got arrested.

Everyone can be Good when times are good but when things go bad how good are you going to be?

Think about it

1 Like

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by purpinkx(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
I would like to show you the way, but it's so simple that you won't follow through.

You will think it is child's play.

Soooo.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Currentlygrown: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
IMO01:

hush puppi did a video explaining about his life and how his sister had to die in luth because no money to treat malaria and typhoid.

Hush puppi said alot in that video ( someone posted it on nairaland)

I’d like to see this video. Can you mention me or share the link to it? Thanks.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Calapar(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
@OP, I feel your pain. It's very hard to say this but DON'T GIVE UP. I've come to understand something about this mysterious life. When you're on the verge of giving up, your breakthrough is very near!!! Can you relax and do alms from the little you've?
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
As long as money will come out. like I said please I have mad up my mind and ready to do anything as long as money will come out. My kids are really suffering no food nothing nothing
purpinkx:
I would like to show you the way, but it's so simple that you won't follow through.

You will think it is child's play.

Soooo.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Zabiboy: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020

ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT HARDWORK, YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO BE SMART. wink
GL cool
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you so much, But believe me I have nothing with me at all. Looking at my kids every day crying and requesting for other things they see from other children and I can't even afford to give them breaks my heart. Even to feed we can't no money nothing nothing not even food at home. I don do labor work tire nothing is helping me out at all. I just want to do anything that will be bringing in money to at least feed the kids
Calapar:
@OP, I feel your pain. It's very hard to say this but DON'T GIVE UP. I've come to understand something about this mysterious life. When you're on the verge of giving up, your breakthrough is very near!!! Can you relax and do alms from the little you've?
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
If na smart I am which I had done and done even I'm ready for Yahoo join now self as long as money will come out I just want to feed my little 2 kids
Zabiboy:

ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT HARDWORK, YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO BE SMART. wink
GL cool
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Zabiboy: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
If na smart I am which I had done and done even I'm ready for Yahoo join now self as long as money will come out I just want to feed my little 2 kids

No H.F man..
But if you are/ had been smart, you wont have 2 kids when things aren't smooth...
Anyways GL cool
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is not even a point but thanks anyways. I wasn't this way even when I got married table can turn for anyone I am talking about how to be rich and get out of my present condition to archive millions and be rich. They are billions of poor people with kids out there I am fighting and want to fight to be rich. This one no enter at all
Zabiboy:

No H.F man..
But if you are/ had been smart, you wont have 2 kids when things aren't smooth...
Anyways GL cool

1 Like

Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Goalnaldo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
We are alike somehow. 28 nothing to show. I still believe God though even though at times I get mad at him.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
By December I will be 34 and nothing nothing if not my only 2 kids only. And now to feed them na war I even sabi Yahoo but no tools not even a good phone and lapi I no get. I don church church tire even the God no even send me anything Me ready to join anything like this I swear down
Goalnaldo:
We are alike somehow. 28 nothing to show. I still believe God though even though at times I get mad at him.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Zabiboy: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
This is not even a point but thanks anyways. I wasn't this way even when I got married table can turn for anyone I am talking about how to be rich and get out of my present condition to archive millions and be rich. They are billions of poor people with kids out there I am fighting and want to fight to be rich. This one no enter at all

I was about to say that (@emboldened)
But i re-read your story and saw this
I am tired of this poverty since I was born till now. I am 30+ but can't be proud of any single property, not even a good phone.
Anyways, GL man....where there is life, There's Hope cool
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Goalnaldo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayUche:
By December I will be 34 and nothing nothing if not my only 2 kids only. And now to feed them na war I even sabi Yahoo but no tools not even a good phone and lapi I no get. I don church church tire even the God no even send me anything Me ready to join anything like this I swear down
Yahoo sef no easy. Instagram go frustrate you tire unless you get site wey you go bomb. You go open account for Instagram, within 15 minutes them go block am even without following anybody.
Re: This Statement (work Hard You Will Get There) Is A SCAM by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na wa ooo
Goalnaldo:
Yahoo sef no easy. Instagram go frustrate you tire unless you get site wey you go bomb. You go open account for Instagram, within 15 minutes them go block am even without following anybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Accused Me Wrongly! / Shey This Thing About Igbo Girls Is True Ni / See How Boyfriend Runs From The Bedroom When Girlfriend Told Him Her Husband Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.