Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,538 members, 6,244,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 03:11 AM

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? (10765 Views)

Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by scofield114: 1:59pm On Apr 07
khiaa:

So is what you asked of me.
if its disgusting other girls wouldnt hv been doin it
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by smogia1994(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07
ReluctantAdult:

Your father fvcked your ass right?
son of a bvtch,
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07
smogia1994:

son of a bvtch,

I bet you're wearing pampers. Disgusting thing undecided

May the lord strike you paralyzed.
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On Apr 07
scofield114:
if its disgusting other girls wouldnt hv been doin it

I'm not other girls. You don't know me yet you had the nerve to ask such a demeaning request of me.
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by scofield114: 12:05am On Apr 08
khiaa:

I'm not other girls. You don't know me yet you had the nerve to ask such a demeaning request of me.
stop pretending you want it
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Apr 08
scofield114:
stop pretending you want it

You want it, ok lay down and open your mouth widely, it's coming. grin
I ate a lot of corn. grin
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by positivevibez: 6:53am On Apr 08
You dey the border between homosexuality and normal sex you go soon cross to the former
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by scofield114: 9:11am On Apr 08
khiaa:

You want it, ok lay down and open your mouth widely, it's coming. grin
I ate a lot of corn. grin
u r not shit in my mouth i will only fill ur mouth wth my cum
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by khiaa(f): 3:43pm On Apr 08
scofield114:
u r not shit in my mouth i will only fill ur mouth wth my cum
Open wide baby. grin
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by scofield114: 6:16pm On Apr 08
khiaa:

Open wide baby. grin
i want u to drink all of it or you let me give u a facial
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by smogia1994(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09
ReluctantAdult:

I bet you're wearing pampers. Disgusting thing undecided

May the lord strike you paralyzed.
You will forever remain derailed all your fucking life
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by DrObum(m): 1:42am On Apr 10
You're a few more steps away from being Gaybriel
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by BedroomSecret: 2:19am On Apr 10
Change your mindset that you do not enjoy the real deal. Start from your mindset first
Re: Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? by CheedyJ(m): 7:56am On Apr 10
ReluctantAdult:
I think I'm normal and totally okay.
You said you ‘think’ you’re normal, you’re not sure it you’re & I don’t think you’re too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / 30 Types Of Pvssy In The World... Ladies Get In Here...( Pics) / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.