Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) (7123 Views)

Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2020
the video is on twitter, sorry I couldn't download it.

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2020
any info, may be she may be on nairaland, so be on the run o.
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2020
replies

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by jaytee01(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Many people are doomed to destruction because of advertising their stupidity on social media.

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2020
jaytee01:
Many people are doomed to destruction because of advertising their stupidity on social media.
I swear more problems loading on media
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by chiemmanuel(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Is this Nigeria?
Though it happens a lot, parents don't take it seriously
Always check females around male kids
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by xendra: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2020
I beg they should kill her, people like that are psycho and should not be allowed roaming the society.

3 Likes

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
I think her womb should be removed, since guys will be castrated.

2 Likes

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
I was raped too, four ladies o shocked, who do I tell? Then I was a minor self...

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by zexy2030(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
xendra:
I beg they should kill her, people like that are psycho and should not be allowed roaming the society.
imagine remember that video that a little gjrl making video of herself and two boys, having or.gy.. I knew from small that ladies love sex more than men. Because when u r small, u r liberal,and no judgement especially if u guys are playing secretly. I remember how many times I declined sex from an older girl when I 8yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by falcon01: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
This is disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by khia: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2020
I would express my feelings but I know how much pedophilia is looked up to in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Offpoint: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
3 months ke? Can unerected ziza be BJed?
She needs help, devil himself will be disgusted by this act.
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Raeheemwayne: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
This one like sexx die; Imagine the smile and joy on her face while sucking on the toddler.
We live in an Evil world.
She'll soon get to know why the - Police is your Friend.

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by hashtagged(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't see ladies here the only thing they know is to call men rapists, i wonder the excuse they will give, a man cant get raped cause of an erection
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by hashtagged(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Cc. Lalastica, Forano, Dominique pls move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by olamidedivotee(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
We're fighting two virus in this country.
Corona virus and stupidity.
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Amatarasha(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where is husbandsnatcha?

Come n defend this lady!
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:
I would express my feelings but I know how much pedophilia is looked up to in Nigeria. undecided
...Hypocrite , the woman did what u ,she,them and 70% of ladies do ....
U are worst khia
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
Where is husbandsnatcha?

Come n defend this lady!

...Noting is wrong with that! Am always on my stance...I no my belief n it does not forbid that

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by khia: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Hypocrite , the woman did what u ,she,them and 70% of ladies do ....
U are worst khia

Of course you would defend this behavior. I remember you said you took the virginity of many young boys as an adult in that thread you created about paedophilia. You were so proud of your sickness.
You are the evil beast the police are looking for. Turn yourself in you nasty, sick who.re. You should be ashamed of yourself raping a 3 month old. You disgust me. No wonder your husband dumped your filthy ass, he got sick and tired of you raping babies.
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by khia: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Noting is wrong with that! Am always on my stance...I no my belief n it does not forbid that

Sick COW. I'm sure you did this to your own babies.
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Of course you would defend this behavior. I remember you said you took the virginity of many young boys as an adult in that thread you created about paedophilia. You were so proud of your sickness.
You are the evil beast the police are looking for. Turn yourself in you nasty, sick who.re. You should be ashamed of yourself raping a 3 month old. You disgust me. No wonder your husband dumped your filthy ass, he got sick and tired of you raping babies.

...am coming 4 u hypocrite
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...am coming 4 u hypocrite

I'm shaking in my boots. I'm so scared. grin grin grin
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
khiaa:

I'm shaking in my boots. I'm so scared. grin grin grin
both of you have started again
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by khia: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
CasanOva this is the thing I was talking about. Read this topic from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
She doesn't look Nigerian another wild
goose chase for the police department
Adamu you dey try ohh
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
mmars:
She doesn't look Nigerian another wild goose chase for the police department
Adamu you dey try ohh
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by Casan0va: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

CasanOva this is the thing I was talking about. Read this topic from the beginning.

Oh, I didn't get the mention. It's a 0, not O
Re: Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

I will injure u one day

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) / Women With Big Yash And Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.