Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? (2429 Views)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. / What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Do u scan or check a man out when he first approaches u?
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Mygoldie(f): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2011
yes i do,i check out his face and height.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Atreides(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2011
Face,teeth,height(no short guys!!!). I also check whether he's dimpled or not
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Meklex(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2011
Atreides:

and what if he's dimpled like moi?
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by koolchicco: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2011
Atreides:

Stop checking me out, Ese. cheesyundecided
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by googles: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2011
- Face {esp. the lipsssssssssss} cheesy

- Rock hard body wink
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by koolchicco: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2011
googles:

- Face {esp. the lipsssssssssss} cheesy

- Rock hard body  wink

Hmm, where did u hack me pics from. tongue cheesy
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Coolabbie: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2011
Face & hands.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Meklex(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2011
Coolabbie:

Face & hands.
and whats with the hands? Abi you wan check am for security purposes. Courtsey: the female beaters, XD
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by googles: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2011
koolchicco:

Hmm, where did u hack me pics from. tongue cheesy

oh you are a "He" ? I thots you were a Chicco ?  tongue tongue cheesy
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Innochris1(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2011
Na wa o! watz the magic about dimples
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by koolchicco: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2011
googles:

oh you are a "He" ? I thots you were a Chicco ?  tongue tongue cheesy

Lol.

Googles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ganja Trouble Maker! cheesy

Meklex:

and whats with the hands? Abi you wan check am for security purposes. Courtsey: the female beaters, XD

grin The chick dey avoid hot slap jare!www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa

1 Like

Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MissyB3(f): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
Face, legs. I check legs to see the shoes they have on.

Can I answer for Iice, please? Feet and hands.  grin grin
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by ragdollz: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
Face (and teeth). Hands (and feet).
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Atreides(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
koolchicco:

Stop checking me out, Ese. cheesyundecided
You wish!
Meklex:

and what if he's dimpled like moi?
Oh? Dimples are uber cute. . grin wink
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Odunnu: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
Yes,his face esp. the mouth, and then his legs,as in hs shoes.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MrsChima1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hmmm, what do I look at first when I am approaching a man? Well, I usually check out the lipsrsealed and determine if the lipsrsealed is lipsrsealed. When I am sure of the lipsrsealed meeting my expectation then I usually check out the lipsrsealed and assess the lipsrsealed.

So it really depend on the person.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MrCork17: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Yes,his face esp. the mouth, and then his legs,as in hs shoes.

***puts butter & groundnut on odunununu,s lips and kissses it tongue*****
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hands and feet. I'm allergic to ugly hands and feet.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Dyt(f): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
Shoe,feet,wrist(watch),lips
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Mygoldie(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
some guys got pretty face and body,but very ugly hands and feet.
i forgot to add,he must be tall,lol.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MrsChima1(f): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2011
I love tall men! Hey Mygodlie! The first thing I really noticed was how tall my husband is. He is tall and handsome. A great combination! grin cheesy wink tongue

Uh, Mr. Chima!!! Be right back.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Mygoldie(f): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
good for you Mrs chima,i just can't stand short men,cos i'm quite tall.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Meklex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
Atreides:
Oh? Dimples are uber cute. . grin wink
so what?
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MrsChima1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
Short men remind me of this little boy in preschool who always ran around pulling girl's pigtails. He was short and always look like his legs were missing.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Mygoldie(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lol. grin grin grin when a tall girl is standing by a short guy,its like she up there and he's down there.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Pennywise(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
Speaking for my wife, she will say my biceps. I cant understand the fixation. I dont see myself as a particularly muscular person. She wants me to wear T-shirt and short sleeve even in the most inappropriate circumstances.

In my own case, it is her legs. Nothing quite like it. And when she walks, you get the feeling she thinks she is stepping on glass.
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by kaymoney2(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
Whenever I see a tall babe with a nice figure and looking gorgeous**
Muah? my heart would definately melt for her
kiss kiss
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Mygoldie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^There you go Kay cheesy cheesy
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
His body. Slender/slightly muscular guys. . .my favorites  smiley
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by kaymoney2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^There you go Kay cheesy cheesy

@ Goldie Yes thats my statistics in a lady since am tall i really give my total atttention to tall babes*** please be tall and good looking to get my attention and every other things shall follow cool cool
Re: What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
Don't laugh Mz Dark and Mygoldie!

I love my husband's hands! It is so perfect! I know yall like this heffa crazy! But, when I saw my husband's hands I was in awe! He have some nice hands and oh my goodness his eyes are BREAKTAKING! OOH LAWD!

Who got a dry towel? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. / Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.