Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. (1218 Views)

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me / I'm Confused. I Need Help / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
I am a 26yrs old guy who graduated at 21 so I have been dating girls older than I am all through my life. For the past six months I have no girlfriend though I have girls I always have fun with.
I was fired due to retrenchment so I have to spend my days at home now (staying alone) and I'm running out of fund so I cut ties with all girls that do come around. Now I needed a girlfriend and I need someone young cause I actually don't have much to spend on all this big girls now and I think I want to settle down so I woo a girl I have been noticing around my estate.
She said she is 20yrs. She agreed to date and we had sex once which was the first day she came to my house.
She is bad at chatting, neither call not return call unless she needed something and that makes our communication very poor unless we are together. She said I always call at the wrong moment so I stopped calling and chatting and that was it.
After two days of expecting her call or message on WhatsApp I chatted her up yesterday and asked her why she never called or send message.
To my greatest surprise she said because it's over between us and I said okay and delete her number immediately.
I'm now wondering if she was just joking around, or she is angry because I didn't call her or she is testing me. I'm confused and I think I'm loving her already.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Ndukings92(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
can I convince and not confuse u de more?
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Sundrus: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Smh...una mata don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Finnese001: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
okay
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pls do
Ndukings92:
can I convince and not confuse u de more?
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by yomi007k(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sundrus:
Smh...una mata don tire me

I taya pass u.

Dem never learn, just siddon dey look.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by SultanOfAbia: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Go to Jumia or Konga
Search for Masturbator Cup
It cost N15k
It vibrates, it sucks just like mouth and puna.
It feels warm just like puna
You add lube and Fvck till u come inside
Rinse it, Clean it
Use Again anytime You Wish
I recommend 2 times a day
In the Morning, and before you sleep
It's as real if not tighter than 80% naija girls puna.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by callmeRichie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shuu we tell himgrin
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
once done , forever done...

that gal is a badass....you did the right thing bro......be careful before she brands u a rapist
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Ugaboy: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abeg free her, stop killing urself over her...with your explaination she doesnt need you...she might probably scrutinize you and concluded that you dont worth her taste or love
...go hustle, make more money you will see younger ladies begging u not you begging em

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Ugaboy: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Go to Jumia or Konga Search for Masturbator Cup It cost N15k It vibrates, it sucks just like mouth and puna. It feels warm just like puna You add lube and Fvck till u come inside Rinse it, Clean it Use Again anytime You Wish I recommend 2 times a day In the Morning, and before you sleep It's as real if not tighter than 80% naija girls puna.
before i comment...who is your parent?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jasper491:
I am a 26yrs old guy who graduated at 21 so I have been dating girls older than I am all through my life. For the past six months I have no girlfriend though I have girls I always have fun with.
I was fired due to retrenchment so I have to spend my days at home now (staying alone) and I'm running out of fund so I cut ties with all girls that do come around. Now I needed a girlfriend and I need someone young cause I actually don't have much to spend on all this big girls now and I think I want to settle down so I woo a girl I have been noticing around my estate.
She said she is 20yrs. She agreed to date and we had sex once which was the first day she came to my house.
She is bad at chatting, neither call not return call unless she needed something and that makes our communication very poor unless we are together. She said I always call at the wrong moment so I stopped calling and chatting and that was it.
After two days of expecting her call or message on WhatsApp I chatted her up yesterday and asked her why she never called or send message.
To my greatest surprise she said because it's over between us and I said okay and delete her number immediately.
I'm now wondering if she was just joking around, or she is angry because I didn't call her or she is testing me. I'm confused and I think I'm loving her already.
So now you jobless and Broke you remember say you wan get girlfriend? The one that you'll be telling ur stuuuuppid stories of how you did this and did that? Now wey money done finish you dey look for gf to give u free Pucci based on gf/bf level huh?

Imagine, first day a lady visit you sexed her, cos for una silly mind sex has sealed a relationship or it will make her throw her brains away. Better no go find work.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Ugaboy: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So now you jobless and Broke you remember say you wan get girlfriend? The one that you'll be telling ur stuuuuppid stories of how you did this and did that? Now wey money done finish you dey look for gf to give u free Pucci based on gf/bf level huh?

Imagine, first day a lady visit you sexed her, cos for una silly mind sex has sealed a relationship or it will make her throw her brains away. Better no go find work.
why are u telling him what to do with his life...broke ass, looking for broke girls
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ugaboy:

why are u telling him what to do with his life...broke ass, looking for broke girls
Toh, he's a broke ass looking for broke girls to bed.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by CosmicJames(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Maybe you played her 419
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
I'm not broke. Just can't afford to spend lavishly since there is no substantial source of income. And the issue with my job really enlightened me.
SweetCunt97:

Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jasper491:
I'm not broke. Just can't afford to spend lavishly since there is no substantial source of income. And the issue with my job really enlightened me.
Toh.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Ugaboy: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh, he's a broke ass looking for broke girls to bed.
dat guy will delete this thread bcus of u
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by paulolee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
chai.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by Clinghton: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
She had sex with you in the first day and you think you are the only one.....she wasn't meant to stay.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
The OP done deactivate? shocked
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by rosy1992(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Love doesn't come that easy, rethink again.
Re: Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. by cooooooks(m): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2020
So in all your days of dating, it's only girls who take from you that you've met?? Have self respect o.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking. / Abeg No Vex, I Dey Find Mumu Wey Go Give Me Money / CCTV Saves Man From Being Jailed After Lady Accused Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.