Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women (11194 Views)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Budline1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
pansophist:

Let me even follow your line of reasoning.

Isn't it better than some men should at least, engage in sex with dolls, instead of raping and engaging in all kinds of sexual criminal behaviours? Why the shaming? Is it the fault of a man that some women may not find him attractive and his tool is in her opinion, not big enough ?

Even though sex is super easy for the average woman to get, dildos have been available for women for a very long time. For men, it takes effort, so isn't it reasonable enough for some men to find love machine appealing ?

Nice one, you gave that girl the deserving responses. I wonder why women do certain things and expect men not to do the same, yet they scream for equity and feminism, double standards. Despite the fact that these women can get sex so easily, they still resort to using dildos, they aren't judged because they are girls, they are never wrong and they can get away with anything.

When men use a sex machine, they tag him a loser, a pervert. They just want to be the centre of a man's universe coz everything revolves around them. They want men to keep chasing what's in between their legs for boost of ego and material gains.

If this machine can be used by men to reduce the rate of rape, then so be it, it should be encouraged!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Justbehave(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Budline1:

Nice one, you gave that girl the deserving responses. I wonder why women do certain things and expect men not to do the same, double standards. Despite the fact that these women can get sex so easily, they still resort to using dildos, they aren't judged because they are girls, they are never wrong and they can get away with anything.

When men use a sex machine, they tag him a loser, a pervert. They just want to be the centre of a man's universe coz everything revolves around them. They want men to keep chasing what's in between their legs for boost of ego and material gains.

If this machine can be used by men to reduce the rate of rape, then so be it, it should be encouraged!
Well said bro. Very articulate and precise.

4 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Justbehave(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
pansophist:

Isn't it better than some men should at least, engage in sex with dolls, instead of raping and engaging in all kinds of sexual criminal behaviours? Why the shaming? Is it the fault of a man that some women may not find him attractive and his tool is in her opinion, not big enough ?

Even though sex is super easy for the average woman to get, dildos have been available for women for a very long time. For men, it takes effort, so isn't it reasonable enough for some men to find love machine appealing ?
You shouldn't be wasting your intelligence on her pls.

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by SultanOfAbia: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
Any time e enter jumia, make I know.. I need to other 10
E dey Jumia
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Raeheemwayne: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm yet to ascertain how REDPILLS correlates with this.
Nice Invention though - but, nothing beats a well shaved cunt, two dangling bo.obs with an experienced tongue - Dear Goddd.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by chiemmanuel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
lol if you live close I fit dash you cos am about to dispose it properly.
8k with vibration effect
where you dey
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Fidelismaria: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
lol if you live close I fit dash you cos am about to dispose it properly.
8k with vibration effect

Where do you stay?
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Harry00(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pros
1. It feels tight and warm just like real one
2. You can fantasize as you stroke with it
You will think it's real sex. Trust me
3. No chick will use sex as eyanga for u again
4. Sex anytime you want, no dry pussy
5. No STD, and the rest
6.No pregnancy.yaaay!!!!
7. Rechargable and portable
8. Retire your hands, this badboy has taken over.

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by FeliciaOja(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Where do you stay?
so u want to use 2nd hand plastic pussy another man has used and cum inside ?

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
pansophist:

A guy is behind that moniker...he was also busted on the ashawo thread earlier.

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Casper21: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Dr Pussiologist, breast technology will soon arrive.
This is the same as fvcking a girl with a flatscreen chest. Thanks for ur concern
It is a new technology

Bro don't compare fvcking a pussy with artificial cup. Having real sex with body contacts secrets serotonin,pheromone, oxytocin and improves man power, increase testosterone, make you manly. That masturbator cup is the same as masturbation. It will only make you feel less interested in girls and can harm your relationship. I say no to self service. Go out there and bleep that girl. There's a vibe to it

And also with that, u'll be ejaculating lyk everyday due to the cheap access to the device. Which can depletes your androgen receptors, remember that

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Casper21: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
solmus:
whats even wrong with this millenials sef..

you only fvcking live once.. why spend your youthfullness wanking to robber when you can get the real deal as a real man like your ancestors did

Ah swear, that shit makes you less masculine
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by arthorjnr(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
pansophist:

And the Love Machine go also carry you go shopping and impregnate you ? grin

Guy, you are the real MVP

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by doeeyed: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
FeliciaOja:

for girls it is different if a guy resort to using artificial vag then something must be wrong either op has a very tiny tool.or he has infection he is hiding?

Most times, its not the above..

Its simply looking for a nonjudgmental, partner who is not out to nag and extort them for the latest i-phone, human hair wig, expensive clothes they can least afford whilst about to orgasm.

Failure to pull out is then tagged rape.

His gist +/- face is spread all over the INTERNET.. He's targeted by other people for harm and can potentially lose his job if his employer is social media savvy.- without hearing his own side of the same events. Worst case being imprisoned falsely. I know of such cases where the falsely accused has died in prison.

Armchair critics take over calling for him to be castrated or killed. Not dissecting the case using criminal justice laws/acts carefully to identify mitigating and aggravating factors which would impact on his sentencing in a proper unbiased justice system.

It's laughable that life imprisonment, death or castration is called for carelessly on this forum where some developed economies have a maximum sentencing of 20 years incarceration.

Your online rants are no different from people who lynch others on the streets after hearing "ole,ole"!!! Without giving the accused opportunity to defend self or allow for proper investigation!!

Let the ladies no...women out there who think the wind is in their sales to keep the extortion up whilst blackmailing our brothers with made-up rape charges, the joke is on you.. The guys have found willing partners.--- yes they are inanimate but they are not extortionate, crafty in nature. They are fully paid up and will not throw charges of domestic violence, coercive control or rape and it's many cousins at them...

1,last thing, when the law of diminishing returns sets in, they can get a new tight updated model... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by doeeyed: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
FeliciaOja:

so u want to use 2nd hand plastic pussy another man has used and cum inside ?

What about the women trading 3-100th-hand smelly p..ssies..

given the average number of yearly partners, a girl will own up to!!!

Your comparison is not valid..

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by doeeyed: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Casper21:

Bro don't compare fvcking a pussy with artificial cup. Having real sex with body contacts secrets serotonin,pheromone, oxytocin and improves man power, increase testosterone, make you manly. That masturbator cup is the same as masturbation. It will only make you feel less interested in girls and can harm your relationship. I say no to self service. Go out there and bleep that girl. There's a vibe to it

And also with that, u'll be ejaculating lyk everyday due to the cheap access to the device. Which can depletes your androgen receptors, remember that

Brossss, that your physiology no hold.

I'd agree with the psychology that a total reliance on inanimate objects can bring out poor functionality within relationships and maybe a regression in Emotional quotient..

But given today's drama surrounding #rape , as a young black man, your word is not taken into account.. You're deemed the predator just by your very presence st the scene or not...remember the alkeged rape of a British holidaymaker by a group of Israeli boys, some of the alleged perpetrators weren't even at the scene!!!

Complicate that with the lies of a Jezebel who fails to recognise a transactional act or relationship, and wants to effect revenge or just to gain clout as a result, .....................

a good self-service keeps trouble away...whilst understanding the terrain to enhance your success.

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by doeeyed: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
I'm yet to ascertain how REDPILLS correlates with this.
Nice Invention though - but, nothing beats a well shaved cunt, two dangling bo.obs with an experienced tongue - Dear Goddd.

Overrated!!
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by bluefilm: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Double Standard. Don't be a hypocrite.

Expecting women not to be hypocritical in their reasoning and judgments is like expecting the sun not to shine!

3 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by FeliciaOja(f): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
dairykidd:

That girl is too dumb stop wasting time on her
why the insult, I have never insulted anyone on this thread. It's your mum that is dumb
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

why the insult, I have never insulted anyone on this thread. It's your mum that is dumb
See this nonentity with polluted womb that will never be of any use. What u just did involving my mum confirms my first statement about u. You dumb ugly loose bicht... Face ur cucumbers on ur disease infested pussie

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Expecting women not to be hypocritical in their reasoning and judgments is like expecting the sun not to shine!

Their analysis are never straight forward as their judgements are always clouded with sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by FeliciaOja(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2020
dairykidd:

See this nonentity with polluted womb that will never be of any use. What u just did involving my mum confirms my first statement about u. You dumb ugly loose bicht... Face ur cucumbers on ur disease infested pussie
your worthless mother should have aborted you.

3 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by SultanOfAbia: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Casper21:

Everybody is different
What turns me on won't turn you on
For some of us, our imaginations are so vivid thats all we need to cum. We can easily get off by using our mind to imagine and fantasize.
It does not replace real sex but is used as substitute at times I use it to train myself to not cum quick and use it to train my stamina. While I still Bleep bitches
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Still wouldn't change the fact that u can't be a mother because ur womb got so polluted and infected grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by SultanOfAbia: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

No dey call person mama anyhow, one day go come na slap Dem go use correct you

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by SultanOfAbia: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
For those with wild imaginations of different girls during masturbation

Just imagine the next level this device will make the whole sensation feel so real
With lubricant it's the best tight..
Bruh I stroked this device my first day like 3 times. It felt like I fvcked a virgin. So tight

I recommend this for guys to relief during this COVID period. Use this to quench your thirst before you choose to use, to use your device. So you won't have raindrops falling from your eyes this COVID period
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Did U Call Dat Tin Artificial Vargina? Lol. Dat Tin Dat Looks Like Pumping Machine Pipe.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Jesterinjay: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
There's notin like the real thing,for both men and women
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by MeekySmudger(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
Women have been enjoying orgasms from vibrating dildos
So I finally bought and tested a mastubator cup. That sucks and vibrates your stick just like the real pussy.

Pros
5. No STD, and the rest
6.No pregnancy.yaaay!!!!

Rejoice oh men of Mgtow for thou should invest in electonic silicon pussies.
No need for women. All your Konji will be sorted out as you desire.
No more woman wahala, No more Nagging
Only vibrating..
....shey the advert pics no fear you,..you know sey machine dey fail,..make 45°c no go turn 200°c,..sha make sure sey as u don dey fantasize,..no loose guide.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by livingchrist: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fornication taken a step higher.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by FeliciaOja(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
Women have been enjoying orgasms from vibrating dildos
So I finally bought and tested a mastubator cup. That sucks and vibrates your stick just like the real pussy.

Pros
5. No STD, and the rest
6.No pregnancy.yaaay!!!!

Rejoice oh men of Mgtow for thou should invest in electonic silicon pussies.
No need for women. All your Konji will be sorted out as you desire.
No more woman wahala, No more Nagging
Only vibrating..
this was really funny

1 Like

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by SultanOfAbia: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
For those with wild imaginations of different girls during masturbation

Just imagine the next level this device will make the whole sensation feel so real
With lubricant it's the best tight..
Bruh I stroked this device my first day like 3 times. It felt like I fvcked a virgin. So tight

I recommend this for guys to relief during this COVID period. Use this to quench your thirst before you choose to use, to use your device. So you won't have raindrops falling from your eyes this COVID period
Lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This / You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.