Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion (1849 Views)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion by xreal2(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
Plz i really need help here, Is it possible for one to abort a pregnancy using drugs? if yes what are the side effects. what other ways can any one suggest
Re: Abortion by desorlah(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2007
Why must u shed an innocent blood?
Re: Abortion by xreal2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2007
if i dont three lives are invovled and they are gonna perish
Re: Abortion by SweetT1: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
@X-real
I'm a pro-life person, so i can only tell you, DON'T DO IT !
Re: Abortion by ijogbon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
You people are not perceptive at all.
Did you notice where he is posting from, ZAMFARA !!

@Poster
Abeg my guy, try help the lady in question find her way out of the state because even if you knew the drugs to buy I doubt that you will be able to find them in Zamfara and even if you did they will probably raise suspicion.

Try and find an excuse for her to visit outside the state.
(edited - didnt realise poster was male)

1 Like

Re: Abortion by ghettochyk(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2007
abortion and romance??
Re: Abortion by myssfyne(f): 5:34am On Jun 12, 2007
There are drugs for abortion,just go and see a doctor who would give you the drugs, and be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Abortion by ghettochyk(f): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2007
I'd advice you, but you probably won't like it. But I don't think dat abortion is a form or should be a form of birth control. wink
Re: Abortion by denex: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2007
Mifegyne, Mifeprex, Mifeprestone (RU-486)
or any other progesterone inhibitor.

An unwanted pregnancy is far better than an unwanted child. Especially as I'm beginning to suspect you may be HIV positive. Considering the fact that you have unprotected sex! We don't want another HIV baby.

1 Like

Re: Abortion by pannyman(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2007
hiv this, hiv that sad sad make we hear word! angry
Re: Abortion by denex: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2007
@pannyman

na wah for you O! I just dey threaten dem make dem no try am again. Why you wan fall my hand like this?
Re: Abortion by Maneater1(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2007
just go to a good credible hospital and see a doctor.

And stop screwing around without protection. angry
Re: Abortion by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
@topic
i would advice you not to do it, KARMA. everything you do in this life has a reward, whether good or bad. think. sad
Re: Abortion by sillyboy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ Poster. Please don't waste your money. Just get som pottash (kaun in youruba), some small quantity of any detergent, 2 sachet of alabukun. You could add a little bit marshed locust beans (iru). Mix all and give to the babe. Bingo!
Re: Abortion by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
your so silly.
Re: Abortion by sillyboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
* singing call my name* cool
Make I no advise again?
Re: Abortion by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
what a stupid advice to give. angry
Re: Abortion by becky07: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
please dont do it
Re: Abortion by sillyboy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
What's stupid about this? Is it the abortion part or the cheap formular? wink

@ becky07.

Would you rather prefer to see an increase in street urchins in Lagos? PLease come off all these sentiments based on religion. An unwanted child is most likely to lack parental care, and lack of parental care in most cases makes a child turn to something else!
Re: Abortion by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
he or she or those involved, should have thought of it. before getting involved and wanting to commit murder.
Re: Abortion by sillyboy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
But the did is done shocked
Re: Abortion by Joey82(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
@poster
I'm suprised one is still talking about unwanted pregnancy at a time when there is so much enligtenment with regards to unprotected sex. Dont u even fear AIDS?
Beside that, abortion is a deadly sin before God and man. Why must u take a life, what if yours was taken away by ur mother?
I will advice u not to think about abortion, think about taking care of the baby when it is born.
Re: Abortion by ajayi1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
One mans food is another mans poison. Please dont do abort her because it is a sin and bad. I know that some lady are there that needs baby but cannot have pregnancy. Just consider them. OK?

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Question For Guys / Question For Girls / Where Are The Ladies In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.