Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76689 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by nextrendrenovat: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Nextrend Renovation provides the best Kitchen Renovation Surrey service. All of our Remodeling, as well as Renovation services, are managed by our professional and dedicated Project Managers and able to provide you design that is suited to your tastes and requirements.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ekemeze: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by TheOdd1sOut: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Not interested. No be to receive calls, send texts, browse and chat on WhatsApp? Tecno is good enough for all that
Ok
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by skywalker240(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

Imagine your type becoming the president of Nigeria, you wouldn't change a thing. Nigeria would remain in her deep shit throughout your tenure.

Don't you feel weird defending mediocrity?

I'm not advocating for xiaomi, I'm talking about Nigeria allowing substandard products into the country.
it takes the grace of God to liberate a tech illiterate from darkness of his illiteracy. You even get time to de argue with them.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by skywalker240(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

Your type makes me believe that indeed, Nigeria can never be better
i swear down
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2020
losdiose:

So Nigeria govt should allow substandard devices from a fraudulent and substandard company cos there are other devices?

Nigerians sha!

It is what it is.
There is no substandard product here. Only products produced to the specification of African partners. Most Chinese phones has Chinese version and global versions and it is believed that global versions are better than the Chinese version which ain't true anyways, does that make the Chinese version inferior? No. Just specification difference as a result of government regulation. Nigeria is concerned about how much they make on tax than putting regulations on what it doesn't have capacity to produce.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ekemeze: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by deusEXapollo: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
I stopped using Tecno when they started overpricing their phones

4 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
losdiose:

Hmm

But his msg is not glorifying Xiaomi.

He's calling out Nigeria govt to put a stop on inferior goods.

I am using Infinix X652A. I like Infinix. I will prefer they meet international standard so that everyone can be happy.

Do you think that if they are competitive with their counterparts in terms of churning out great devices some Nigerians will go for other brands? I think no.

I discovered two main things on those defending Transsion when they are being criticised to be better;

1. It is either the person(s) is deeply rooted in ignorance or the person is mentally lazy (illiterate), and
2. The person(s) is a paid Transsion agent.

If not, I see no reason why someone will criticize me or my work, insteada me to do a full review on the criticism and make amends of need be, I will pick up quarrel with the person.

We are one o. Let's stop stabbing ourselves cos of money.

Later we will go ahead to shout Black Lives Matters and Say No To Racism when will choose to collect money and sell substandard products for our fellow citizens.

Food for Thought
What you forgot is that most products produced in China for Africa are produced based on specification by fellow Africans. Be it phones, generators, electronics or other household gadgets. Is it because tecno chose to make a name for itself.

If you argued about which brand of the products is better, it becomes a different ball game. But choosing to mention tecno is a deliberate act at demarketing a more popular brand to win the market competition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Kudunku: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Good things don't need review yet xiaomi flood nairaland on daily basis huh? Tecno chooses where to sell their products, it is not a must they use aliexpress

Xiaomi doesn't flood nairaland, their users do..
Apparently when you make quality products you get free advertising from your customers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Getniceolumide(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Read the Lyrics...

[Chorus]

Banger, banger, baby girl your body is banger, killing me with that your swagger, giniko ayamatanga

Banger, banger, baby girl your body is banger, killing me with that your swagger, giniko ayamatanga

[Verse 1 – Skiibii & Reekado Banks]

Omo to wo baggy, eko lo was to ba wo Lekki, mo kan ni kin ran e leti, ko si baba e ni...

https://meeklyrics.com/skiibii-feat-reekado-banks-banger-lyrics/
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by horlahwaley(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
To those criticizing OP, i see reason why nigeria is not moving forward. Instead of us to unite and protest against transsion chunning out mediocre product everytime but i cant believe people are still defending them.
I was once a lover of tecno and infinix, i started seeing how transsion has been decieving us with their mediocre product when i got my first gionee device, gionee m5 then.
I once sold a used Redmi 5 plus to a guy here on nairaland. This guy use to be transsion user, after a year the guy still thanking me. Here is a screenshot below

The bottomline is when a product is good it advertises itself

6 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Flytime: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.
you do know umidigi is available for shipping to the USA through Ali Express and i've seen reviews from customers in the USA.
Apart from that you're actually right about the rest.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by obination: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Am not bashing any company, but the truth is that my vivo z3 that I bought for 58k from juMia last month....is better than camon 15 premier of 95k by a long run

6 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by 10thElement: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
You are just using random accounts to post .. you cant force us to buy Xiaomi ..After all this they still sell more than Xiaomi grin grin grin grin the more you attack the more they sell use ur brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by 10thElement: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
horlahwaley:
To those criticizing OP, i see reason why nigeria is not moving forward. Instead of us to unite and protest against transsion chunning out mediocre product everytime but i cant believe people are still defending them.
I was once a lover of tecno and infinix, i started seeing how transsion has been decieving us with their mediocre product when i got my first gionee device, gionee m5 then.
I once sold a used Redmi 5 plus to a guy here on nairaland. This guy use to be transsion user, after a year the guy still thanking me. Here is a screenshot below

The bottomline is when a product is good it advertises itself
see this guy jesus ... are you not iamhorlah the same on almost all infinix activity and groups promoting them is here still backbiting them may God Help you .
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by horlahwaley(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
10thElement:
see this guy jesus ... are you not iamhorlah the same on almost all infinix activity and groups promoting them is here still backbiting them may God Help you .
no am not
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by skywalker240(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

What you forgot is that most products produced in China for Africa are produced based on specification by fellow Africans. Be it phones, generators, electronics or other household gadgets. Is it because tecno chose to make a name for itself.

If you argued about which brand of the products is better, it becomes a different ball game. But choosing to mention tecno is a deliberate act at demarketing a more popular brand to win the market competition.
so you mean Africans are clamouring for low end processors helio A22, A25, P22, P23, P35 and mediocre, substandard device make ?

all you tecno champions,
na small thing una de do?

6 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by skywalker240(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

There is no substandard product here. Only products produced to the specification of African partners. Most Chinese phones has Chinese version and global versions and it is believed that global versions are better than the Chinese version which ain't true anyways, does that make the Chinese version inferior? No. Just specification difference as a result of government regulation. Nigeria is concerned about how much they make on tax than putting regulations on what it doesn't have capacity to produce.
hmmm!

theres maybe sense here.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
bammo:
These countries are using Phones that they produced.. we no get choice.. in fact we should be happy
May God Bless You Real Good.
U deserve a BEER.
We are too PROUD yet EMPTY.
May God Bless You Again.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Samyd18: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greatzeus:
If there are no Techno or infinix or itel,how many Nigerians will be using a phone,not to talk of using a high spec phone? Imagine if Nigerians have to choose between Samsung and iPhone to use a phone? How many can afford it?
I use Redmi note 8 by the way.

that's the general conception

other brands have many budget phone
just Google
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let me tell you a story

Say in 2010, you cant get a smartphone at 20-30k in Nigeriia

they were really expensive, then infinix and tecno came

started selling phones at low price

thanks to them, the mass were able to afford a phone

the big brothers, samsung, LG, Nokia and the rest realised new companies are dominating the market

so they started making budget phones, low price phones

The end

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Papertrail11(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na small boiz dey worry una

buy what you can afford, there are more pressing issues in the world that phones.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by RealEzee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
So now it has gotten to this abi? �
Now transsion supporters now use the line "were you forced to buy it?" �, chaiii see backwardness ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Favoritedealer: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.
Hello mr marketer it is common sense, the country of origin of a phone do not use the phone at all and they specifically target west Africans because they are gullible and you guys keep proving them right

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Samyd18: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
cassbeat:
How were you cheated?? Where you forced to buy them?

and we Nigerians don't help matters.instead of us to united and called them out you will see some still defending them
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Yahman1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol, these Naomi abi xaomi marketers don enter aggressive mood o cheesy funny thing is that they can't sell their brand without mentioning Tecno, na buy force to buy Naomi? I know they are eyeing Tecno market strength tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Yahman1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
10thElement:
You are just using random accounts to post .. you cant force us to buy Xiaomi ..After all this they still sell more than Xiaomi grin grin grin grin the more you attack the more they sell use ur brain
Lol, exactly what they don't know, irony of it is that they must attack Tecno to sell their xaomi abi Naomi, Tecno na their Oga
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Yahman1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

They don't know the implications of what they are doing, they think by painting Tecno black people would rush to their brand
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Yahman1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

Leave them. They are online ranting while the real people on the street don't know what xiaomi is. They should go to the street and wow the people they are trying to save from mediocrity with their wonderful specs.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I laugh at their stupidity, the way they hype the phone sef as if the phone can call Heaven from earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.