Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76714 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by tammie24: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.
aswear

Me sef don free myself from mental slavery
Discarded my tecno phone

Hwawei all the way
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by PeaceNexus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
All these rant are completely irrelevant. Just as someone pointed out, didn't you see Apple and Samsung before you went to buy whatever product you are using? Besides, how are you sure that those companies are not owned by Nigerians or people from another country? You can as well manufacture your own tech gadget and go and sell in China if you are good enough in that. The innoson car in Nigeria isn't being driven by Governors in Nigeria, that doesn't mean that someone somewhere who is a governor cannot drive it simply because Nigerian governors don't drive it. So be object and jettison emotions.
Ekemeze:

This is a lie. please be reasonable. Are u saying xiaomi, samsung etc products are more expensive than tecno, infinix and itel?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Swipa: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
How can anybody in their right mind refer to a tecno phone as "badass"?

https://www.nairaland.com/5564783/ad-gone-wrong-nairalands-2019?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqoemmHhKC5JMcJ

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by eleojo23: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Swipa:
How can anybody in their right mind refer to a tecno phone as a "badass"?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by mediocre(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.
Any Samsung that costs you 75K is a toy mate, unless it's used

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by mistercharles: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Topshow4real:

Can the techno phone run pubg and pes2020 smoothly? I doubt, because infinix and techno phones are nothing but crap. Get redmi and be happy grin
you mean crapno and crapfinix??
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Faithful4real(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chicastle:
You are pained?

Which one you manufacture?

Is not about are you pained.
Make research, transsion company is cheating us.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by seproperties(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.
. U are the Mediocre here ,your comments lacks sense .
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by mdchikezie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

Deviating entirely from the subject matter. A typical Nigerian mentality. low

SO YOU THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE ABI WITH THIS YOUR NONSENSE LIKES AND YOU FEEL YOU HAVE MADE IT.
APPLE IS IN NIGERIA, SAMSUNG AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SO CALLED STANDARD PHONES.
GO AND BUY ONE IF YOU NEED TO USE STANDARD ONE.
AND IF YOU FEEL THAT TECNO AND THE REST ARE SUBSTANDARD, THEN BUY FOR EVERYONE IN NIGERIA APPLE AND SAMSUNG SO THAT TECNO AND THE REST CAN FINALLY PACKOUT FOR YOU AND IF NOT, THEN STFU AND PASS.

P.S before you quote me, make sure that you have done like I said in buying iPhone for everyone. If not, then your reply is as irrelevant as the P in pneumonia

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Sam2310(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
LaJoe2:
Whatever! Still going to get an Infinix
Me when I hear Infinix , Techo or Itel. All I do is
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:
I'm So Pained Right Now After Discovering This

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!

Tecno is a China made Fone bt isn’t a Chinese brand. That’s the reason why they aren’t used in China. That doesn’t mean it’s sub standard. That goes for the infinix and the others u mentioned. They are strictly Nigerian Brand Fones made in China bt for Nigeria and maybe west Africa depending on the company’s target market.

Get over ur inferiority complex. If Ure really a tech guy then why not compare the specs and see.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Androidlic: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
But they use china phones hauwei is common in china
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Biznex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
God bless the girl at slot that convinced me into buying Xiaomi phone instead of infinix. May God continuously bless her and hp they promote her. She is a great marketer.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Grandmeister(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

Stop defending mediocrity for fvck sake, an average Nigerians would afford quality phones from $150 up if those trash company haven't brainwashed our government.
In a country were majority fees on 2 dollars a day? Lol you guys just love day dreaming.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by iTroll: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
edoairways:

Presently using infinix hot 4. That phone has last me for over 3 years plus without issue
May God judge your lying tongue

How many phones do you use for God sake
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by sylve11: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

Deviating entirely from the subject matter. A typical Nigerian mentality. low

grin grin cool
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by justified007: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

God continue to bless you bro.
my wife uses Camon CX, going into 3 years if not 3 years already. it took me a lot to convince her them, she's never regretted it.
if a device is serving it purpose why cry foul? what and spec we all search for defers. why buy phone with spec you don't need? my wife needed a phone with good camera at affordable price CX was the best then from my reach, the likes of samsung were out of range.
inferiority complex is affecting a lot individuals.

I have been using my Infinix note 4 going to 4 years now and it never for once develop any problem despite the fact that I use the phone like mad . I am only thinking of changing the phone because of the abuse I receive from people but trust me , I will continue rocking this motherfucker till it breathe no more .

I bought a huawei for my wife and I am not in any way satisfied with the performance and that closed my admiration for huawei.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Minjim: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:

People make their choice based on money factor, maintenance factor and availability factor. The inferior products you are complaining about is some people's joy buy. If you don't like your phone, discard it and let others that love theirs use them in peace.
If Xiaomi think theirs is better than tecno, let them go to the field and market it. Let them prove to the people that their products are better, cheaper and easier to maintain than tecno. But you guys will keep ranting that Xiaomi doesn't do marketing.

If you love xiaomi, recommend it to family and friends. Let others use their own products of choice in peace.

That is already happening. Just look around you. Last time I went to Alaba international I was surprised that lots of people know and are using Xiaomi. Even one of my clients now use it.
It's gaining ground fast
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by iTroll: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Grandmeister:

In a country were majority fees on 2 dollars a day? Lol you guys just love day dreaming.
Lol

What about india?

If xiaomi were to be sooo expensive as you are trying to prove here, why are they dominating the indian market?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
cry
Ekemeze:

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
Because their products are specifically Targeted for Africans...if not for this products, alot of Nigerians will still be making use of torch lite phones
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by davidguitar20: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
so OP just dey know say tecno,itel and infinix no be better phone I stop using those shit when my techno canon c12 screen broke in Dubai I was looking for it in all the phone accessory store all am hearing is they have not seen the phone before u come dey reason like phone wey be say if you get am for naija you no sabi phone na since then I say bye bye to all those chinko phone called techno,itel and infinix am enjoying my lenovo right now
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by papyskinsy: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't understand nairaland moderators again.. how can you allow this thread go to front page and then you stil took paid advertisement posts from tecno and infinix on this same thread isn't that counter marketing?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Sunkanmiwise(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
The more they make noise and bash TECNO the more the brand keeps making Hugh sales to the point they became the 5th most admired (and preferred) brand in Africa.

Is not by noisemaking but by strategic marketing, intentional awareness circulation and customer satisfaction.

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Goalnaldo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xiaomi may be way better than Infinix and tecno but the way their users or marketers always jump on every phone threads condemning transsion devices is annoying. They always try to shove their products down everyone's throat. We have users of iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, umidigi here but they don't do all these.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ViktorCash: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have never seen any tecno,infinix or itel trash on amazon or aliexpress grin cheesy
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by OKTolu: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
They know that Africa is a dumping ground for stuff like this
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
iTroll:

May God judge your lying tongue

How many phones do you use for God sake
Can't I use numerous phones again?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by maximusprime2000: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

And they don't point a gun to your head to buy it na. How do you start telling people what to do with their own money. your marketing skills ain't cool man
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Louisboy22:
I'm currently using note 3 i bought the phone may 8 2017 that's over three years until now no issues with the phone since i bought it
Exactly! Many Nigerians don't know how to care for phone
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Maobichek: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

This is a lie. please be reasonable. Are u saying xiaomi, samsung etc products are more expensive than tecno, infinix and itel?
Hmmmm!!! are you really in Nigeria? I deal on phones and I must be frank with you, Samsung products are much more costly compare to infinix and Tecno. Samsung is the best in terms of camera but Samsung and iPhone batteries are rubbish, infinix , Tecno can't stand Samsung's camera but they are better in terms of battery and more affordable, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
maximusprime2000:

And they don't point a gun to your head to buy it na. How do start telling people what to do with their own money. your marketing skills is not cool man
As in ehen , those xiaomite lack marketing skills
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by obinoral1179(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

you just dey wake up abi...? Proudly MI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.