Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy (2568 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
[b]Sadly it may be but it is true. I meet this gal months ago via magazine dating. She was the one to called me to show interest in me. As things has it, I invited her to pay me a visit which she promise to go the next day. Yesterday 21st Jan 2011, she came from Coal city. She arrived late and we left for me house off camp house at Ihiagwa (FUTO) which I used during my school days and which I maintain till date.
     We stop on our way to eat before entering my house. Then she started that she wants to meet a friend of her who is a 2nd yr student. She called the boy, and he said he is coming. We waited and waited but couldn't see him. I have to tell her to ask the boy were he is so that we will go and meet him since is getting late and she refused to see him the next day. As we reach, they talked about 3mins; she then came to me that she will love to hang out with the guy a little and around 12 mid nite she will call me so that i will pick her and we can spend a nite in my house.  O boy I refused, I told her to see him 2mor but she refused. I said okay, let we go to my house and around 12, she can go see him. I talked and talked but it seems her mind is made up. It was around 3mins to 10PM. She asked me to call her in 30mins time so that I will pick her up.
     I biked and went home, I called and called only for her to say the gate is locked that we will see 2mor. O boy by that time, I have spent nothing less than 1k5. The next morning (being today) around 8am, she switch on her number and asked me to come pick her. I small boy left us, she said she want to be going now. The boy didn't even saw her off the park as don't know Owerri. Since where is nothing i can do, and I have business with some guys in town. We enter a bus to Owerri and put her in a Keke which will stop her at the park.
     Guys believe it, she told me they didn't had sex. That the boy didn't near her. The worst of it is that she was asking me to give her T-fare was I had promised. My heart was filled with annoyance, that I asked her if u came to see me.
     Pls what do you guys have to say?[/b]
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by googles: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
Rotfl. . . . . you are just the "ever so kind tour guide" cheesy
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
What will I do now?
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Schrodinga(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
cry cry cry cry cry cryWorld of illusion cry cry cry cry cry cry

this guy needs help seriously;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

please house ''''''''''''''''''''''''' angry angry angry angry angry angrywhat are we thinking sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by googles: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
Schrödinga:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
cry cry cry cry cry cryWorld of illusion cry cry cry cry cry cry

this guy needs help seriously;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

please house ''''''''''''''''''''''''' angry angry angry angry angry angrywhat are we thinking sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

easy on the emoticons abeg. . . . i know they are pretty but please easy on them
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
op imagine ur self how u guys met. Dont expect too much from Strangers. l'll regard her as a stranger, hoping to find u as the son of gej but was disappointed(may be) with the way she found u and hence resulted to go see someone else
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by sunch(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
Guy, i must say u're crazy and a maga. I was reading ur post and i see myself angry, thinking am the one in ur shoe. I hate it when chic take guy for a fool.
If she's yet to leave, i beg wake up, she doesnt have no where to go. Tell her u wld like to fu;ck her before she leave, probably dat wld guarantee u parting with ur money. If not, walk out on her stranded.
DAMN HER
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by ITbomb(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
grin
Clapped hand for yourself.
You are the first MUGU to opened a thread today
CONGRATULATIONS
Your father must be very proud of you.
How much did you say you spend on the assistance?
Did you say Ihiagwa, let me give you my gal's no. so you can control her down here for me
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Mobinga: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
And you didn't visit the centre of excellence? You are a disgrace to manhood. Your penis should be cut off as you can't use it.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Coolabbie: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Na wa o! See maga. Dat gal use u play no be small.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by saintneo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2011
[size=28pt]FUTO boy[/size]
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Odunnu: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
Poor you!
But seriously, did you expect her to sleep with you on this very first meeting?
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by asiwaju: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
@op,

Are you a liberian?in my opinion the lady did nothing wrong and you are just an opportunist,so because you spend 1500 naira,you want to Bleep abi?Kai, naija with yeye mentality.

Asiwaju.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by sunch(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2011
Wait a minute sef.
Who said the girl is yours.
A girl like dat aint meant for lil' liverd man like u.
So mind it, dont say, MY GAL.
She is just afaani adugbo or ajumoni.(go check ur dico)
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by chamber2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
op imagine your self how u guys met. Dont expect too much from Strangers. l'll regard her as a stranger, hoping to find u as the son of gej but was disappointed(may be) with the way she found u and hence resulted to go see someone else

Right on there. I was about saying the same thing.

@op

Did I hear you say you went to FUTO or you lived in FUTO which one?because am surprise.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by 190: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
SMH, Only in Nigeria undecided
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
dnhovercraft:

[b]Sadly it may be but it is true. I meet this gal months ago via magazine dating. She was the one to called me to show interest in me. As things has it, I invited her to pay me a visit which she promise to go the next day. Yesterday 21st Jan 2011, she came from Coal city. She arrived late and we left for me house off camp house at Ihiagwa (FUTO) which I used during my school days and which I maintain till date.
We stop on our way to eat before entering my house. Then she started that she wants to meet a friend of her who is a 2nd yr student. She called the boy, and he said he is coming. We waited and waited but couldn't see him. I have to tell her to ask the boy were he is so that we will go and meet him since is getting late and she refused to see him the next day. As we reach, they talked about 3mins; she then came to me that she will love to hang out with the guy a little and around 12 mid nite she will call me so that i will pick her and we can spend a nite in my house. O boy I refused, I told her to see him 2mor but she refused. I said okay, let we go to my house and around 12, she can go see him. I talked and talked but it seems her mind is made up. It was around 3mins to 10PM. She asked me to call her in 30mins time so that I will pick her up.
I biked and went home, I called and called only for her to say the gate is locked that we will see 2mor. O boy by that time, I have spent nothing less than 1k5. The next morning (being today) around 8am, she switch on her number and asked me to come pick her. I small boy left us, she said she want to be going now. The boy didn't even saw her off the park as don't know Owerri. Since where is nothing i can do, and I have business with some guys in town. We enter a bus to Owerri and put her in a Keke which will stop her at the park.
Guys believe it, she told me they didn't had sex. That the boy didn't near her. The worst of it is that she was asking me to give her T-fare was I had promised. My heart was filled with annoyance, that I asked her if u came to see me.
Pls what do you guys have to say?[/b]

neither way she was going to sleep with another person, if she thought that you aint worth her time
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by philip0906(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
googles:

easy on the emoticons abeg. . . . i know they are pretty but please easy on them
awwww. . .Googles me dear,where have u been?
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Pame(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2011
ITbomb:

grin
Clapped hand for yourself.
You are the first MUGU to opened a thread today
CONGRATULATIONS
Your father must be very proud of you.
How much did you say you spend on the assistance?
Did you say Ihiagwa, let me give you my gal's no. so you can control her down here for me

grin grin grin grin grin ;Dcan smone here stop me frm lafta? u jst made comment!
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Dsense(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2011
[size=20pt]OP.
Is your mumm still alive? lipsrsealed
Just wondering how you gonna live your life if you continue this way undecided[/size]
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by frudokafor(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
D[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Dont ever ever joke with FUTO boys cos we are on fire
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Poor you!
But seriously, did you expect her to sleep with you on this very first meeting?
Yes. why cant she sleep with him on the first day of their meeting. l'll tell u something my very close pal in school in 2005 met a lady through one of this magazine dating arrangement. They agreed to meet in odogunyan in Ikorodu Lagos around sept 05. The lady came from uniport to Lagos and that same day something happened btw them. At a point my friends gen ran out of petrol, l had to draw fuel from my car for him to use to satisfy the lady that night. They saw each other twice/ thrice afterwards but the relationship never went beyond 2005. Odunnu first day/first night meeting se, x is quite possible. The op got something wrong
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Mygoldie(f): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
hahaha, , the OP is a small boy,i don't blame him.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Woke4all(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
It's clear that you are not what she taught you will be!
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by 190: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahaha, , the OP is a small boy,i don't blame him.

Gbam thats why i always advice mygoldie to roll with the big boys
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
LMFAO, Lawd @topic, she compared the of you and made a choice to the other dude and then slept with him. How old are you again? grin
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Atreides(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2011
REALITY101:

LMFAO, Lawd @topic, she compared the of you and made a choice to the other dude and then slept with him. How old are you again? grin
GBAM! OP,she obviously didn't like what she saw if even after all your talking(begging) she refused to come to your place. I think you shouldn't have expected to get some that first night. I mean,if it happened,fine,but if it didnt you'd still be fine since you weren't expecting anything.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by saintneo(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=28pt]FUTO - aka Boys High School Owerri.

Book, book, book and only book.[/size]
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by phillio(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2011
she left u cos of ur english
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by okstol: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
Enyia, u bi okokonyen ukpanyon! U no get ihere at all. Anyway, I 4get say na FUTO u go sef. Gurl wey see u finish at first day, mean say u no be am.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Schrodinga(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
phillio:

she left u cos of your english

You are point , grin grin
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Pennywise(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
phillio:

she left u cos of your english

The new guy's English may be no better. Such mundane matters are irrelevant to a naija babe. My guess is that poster is broke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.