Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy (2574 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Bella87(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
lmao
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Fearcom(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
i have met beautiful,campus girls via magazine dating,dating sites,etc who came to visit me from P/C,Benin,Enugu,Owerri,uyo and calabar.Over the weekend,christmas period,two to three days stay overs. . . . . .The B.A.N.G.I.N' was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
OP am sure you dont know the school you graduated from cos this your grammaaaaar no fit be futo product.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by kaymoney2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2011
freecocoa:

OP am sure you dont know the school you graduated from cos this your grammaaaaar no fit be futo product.

Hmm who be this aha my runaway sweetcocoa wetin dey** Chie FuTO boys
don carry my sweetcocoa away
cry cry cry
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm who be this aha my runaway sweetcocoa wetin dey** Chie FuTO boys
don carry my sweetcocoa away
cry cry cry

oh my love i don miss you die,futo boys no reach naw,how yu dey?you just forget me like dat.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by patwhizkid(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
ITbomb:

grin
Clapped hand for yourself.
You are the first MUGU to opened a thread today
CONGRATULATIONS
Your father must be very proud of you.
How much did you say you spend on the assistance?
Did you say Ihiagwa, let me give you my gal's no. so you can control her down here for me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2011
Where were you when your teacher was teaching TENSES in school , lol @ sleeped. And what the heck is magazine dating ?
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Ethiodime: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2011
How about you slept with her sister as a pay back, yea that will teach her not to mess with a dude like you , (sarcasm intended)
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by femmy2010(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2011
The meat is anybody's meat,all u needed to do was ask and it would have been given 2 u.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2011
Poster. . .

Get over it and move on. tongue
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Damix007(m): 3:16am On Jan 31, 2011
Ridiculous
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by roymary: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2011
@OP

First you sound like a potential mumu and if you were my brother, i would donate you a slap at this point. Who does that? She came for you but ended up with another guy. Look for her best friend and bang her too; or her sister, or cousin or her mother if she's wayward too. Get back at the floozy, son.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 31, 2011
lol yall please be easy on the guy. seriously he is just asking for advice. i dont know what to say to him though lol i couldnt really understand the story too much. undecided
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by AlapoMarun: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
o boi e! wonderment shall not end, this "small boy" let you feed the chick, bring am to hin place, and come nack am, THEN, send am back to you for transport fare,

yepa, i think say na only oyibo dey form mugu like that, that girl don smell the mugu for ur body na hin
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by debex: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2011
from the way you talk, am not sure you made urself likeable before the gal. just know it now, she did not dump you, she only found a better companion. grin
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by niggadee(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2011
poor guy
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by watergate(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
There are better things you could do with your time buddy other than this post, Something like taking extra classes to improve your tenses.

Would be glad. embarassed
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by deniyor: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
Make sure you sleeped with another friend if she comes again
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by gingike: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
smiley smileythis story is not fully clear!!!!

www.newnigeriatube.com ( broadcast yourself )
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by nawfia(m): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2011
gosh, @ op, mehn, ur english is WAAAACCCK, no wonder the chic left you asap, u need to work on ur tenses, kinda of disappointed that u are a graduate, what is my beloved nigeria'educational system turning into??, pheew
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by MzGreat(f): 3:04am On Feb 06, 2011
U sure say dis guy won't need tutorials to shag. He needs to step up is game in all areas mehn.NL boyz pls show dis dude d way na I trust you guys
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
Your English made her do it.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
Play your game well the next time , so obvious she didnt come to the city for you but the other guy , she just think she can see and say hi to you as shes coming to the same town . she played her game well and won , DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE NEXT TIME cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by degubi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
Please get a life and do something useful with yourself.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by willyluv(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
am not surprised, no be FUTO u go 3 things exist there, CLASS______CHURCH_______HOSTEL. u still dey learn work sha.
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by Yemmyc(f): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
nawfia:

gosh, @ op, mehn, your english is WAAAACCCK, no wonder the chic left you asap, u need to work on your tenses, kinda of disappointed that u are a graduate, what is my beloved nigeria'educational system turning into??, pheew
Re: My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy by GOODYDAVE: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
Plz i have an annocment 4 all nairaland fellas,plz&plz dont make a 'LovePeddler' any kind a housewife or a serious babe.Guy,d truth is dat,d gurl has both of u dere&she wantd 2use u as toy&d orda guy d real partner&d same way she got u is d same she got d other one.so men cheer up cos she' nt ur babe bt a LovePeddler but all d same tank God dat d Hiv she get wasnt transfered 2 u.plz find a correct chick 2 date,even dough wen u get 1 nw u might nt value her&knw d value of wat u have until u lose it.in a way,wat happend 2 u is gud 4 some men bt i advice u,BE WISE.Remain focus&blessd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Have A Right To My Phone? / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / Why Don't I Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.