Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (34537 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Sweeetheart(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why not site them in the south east let it benefit Nigerians more too ...or project sited in the east won't benefit Nigeria

but you want Biafra, what would be the fate of Nigeria if Biafra come?

I'm just trying to be logical. 70% of Igbo want Biafra according to you people here then why do you need zoo projects in Biafra land?

let your kinsmen keep chanting Biafra online and allow capital projects to continue moving to minority tribe. which sane govt will want to invest heavily in a secessionist region? you people are indirectly selling yourself off

you want capital projects in East? then be consistent with your political life

confused people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
guy why don't you have sense? You're shouting one nigeria yet you excluded other regions for presidency

They don't need it.. Biafra Republic is available for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I have answered your question in my initial post. The money will be used to fund projects that will benefit all Nigerians and I gave two examples above.

Will the Lagos to Calabar coastal rail pass through south east or not? Will south east benefit from the 3000MW that will be added to the national grid once the mambilla hydro project is completed?

U mean that is a 3000MW gas turbine plant is situated in Imo state, Igbos will die?
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by abysirius(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pdp spent 16billion on power with nothing to show for it. Whatever happens between Obasanjo and Yardua on this project that even that even GEJ couldn't do anything on the project only God knows.

PMB is not the smartest but he's better especially from the angle of accountability. GEJ squandered our resources and some people still have the gut to be running their mouth....

For good 16 yrs they supported a party that couldn't construct an "ORDINARY" bridge in their region and they consider their people the smartest in Naija. The day u guys get off from ur high horses u might start getting it right..No wonder d aboki called the bridge a gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Maybe you should tell us the percentage of the projects allocated to each region. They projects to the best of my knowledge are national projects and not regional project.

U have no knowledge so no try talk that best of ur knowledge nonsense....mr 30k zombie
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
He said in view of the current massive development in the South-East, the region has no alternative than to remain in the APC and support the Buhari administration. He said, “Given what is happening in the South East now in terms of development, I don’t think any project is bigger than second Niger Bridge in Nigeria today.
If you see that bridge, it is getting to conclusion. They will soon finish. I know that by next year that project would have been completed. That bridge was used to dupe our people for 21 years, I won’t go further than that.”

The Coordinator of the Ndigbo APC in Lagos, Eze Uche Dimgba, said the Igbo in Lagos would vote massively for the ruling party and continue to support the Buhari administration.
The president of the Igbo community in Lagos, Chief Sunday Udeh, recalled that Igbo people were not united in the 2015 elections.

Mrvitalis pazienza

Biafra is dead and buried at this point gringringrin

One Nigeria continues till Jesus comes

Yoruba 2023, hausa 2031, yoruba 2039, hausa 2047.. gringringringrin

Thanks to Azikwe, the master of no-seccesion gringringringrin

Any tribe or person that speaks the truth are hated by Igbos and they are automatically assumed to be yorubas

JB said the project is 28% complete as at December 2019.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I already told you that the Lagos to calabar coastal rail will pass through the sout east. A station will even be constructed in Aba.

Empty.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by nduprincekc(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
"""
This is the second task of our HNG intenship program. we are expected to output our name, id and language
"""

def code():

firstName = '[Emmanuel]'
lastName = '[Nduaguba]'
id = '[HNG-01522]'
email = 'nduagubaemma@gmail.com'
language = '[Python]'
print('Hello World,this is', firstName, lastName ,'with HNGi7 ID', id, 'using', language, 'for stage 2 ',email)

code()
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:
Igbos should shut up. Are the kids, don't they know ever since. But come to think of it, politicians only accomplishment is building and renovating roads and bridges, and folks will still hail them. Which way Niggerjan[right][/right]

Shut up
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Empty.

Joe igbokwe, greatest yorubakwe man

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by toolovely(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wonder why Igbos are laying claim to this bridge. Is it Igbo bridge? Is the government building the bride Igbos alone? Are other Nigerians not going to use the bridge? Bridge that's been built under PPP and it's going yhave a toll station. So, what's the big deal here...
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

Joe igbokwe, greatest yorubakwe man

Yep, he's an afonja.....He lies like then grin
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Yep, he's an afonja.....He lies like then grin
Igbo disown their own leader...
Future leader of Biafra gringringrin
Special adviser for gutter gringrin igbo Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Corporate2020:

Point to one project that PDP did in its 16 years of looting

The projects are countless
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by olowo1995(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
APC thinks they can deceive the people of south east.The 2nd Niger bridge was signed by a joint deal between PDP government and Julius Berger via PPP(private public partnership),the main reason why the bridge will be tolled so that JB can recoup their money.Goodluck Jonathan made a part payment of the federal government deal,while PMB also made their own part payment.The bulk of the money will be payed by JB that's why the project was still ongoing despite recession.Yes PDP have their own shortcomings,but APC is not better off.For those who can't remember,how come PMB suspended work on the bridge by JB when he came on board in 2015?,was it an invisible bridge?

wait will Julius Berger construct the bridge for free because they are running a charity project...
I shake my head for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

You lack understanding..

Afonja stay away from igbo matters
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by GEEBITE: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Coastal rail will pass through south east through the air right. Auditor do you understand the word coastal at all? You have to tell me any of the SE states that is littoral for me to believe you understand the meaning.
seunmsg:

I have answered your question in my initial post. The money will be used to fund projects that will benefit all Nigerians and I gave two examples above.

Will the Lagos to Calabar coastal rail pass through south east or not? Will south east benefit from the 3000MW that will be added to the national grid once the mambilla hydro project is completed?
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Charly68:
I blamed the Igbo's that were in Govt for many years but did nothing about the project..how many years did Ekweremadu stayed as deputy senate president ? Why didn't he influence the Govt to finish up the project ? Many things are wrong with the leaders from that side of the nation,they all want to be regarded as kings in their own right but care less about the larger community interest .. It is that bad and pathetic

Daft fooooooool. It is not ekweremmadu's duty to build any bridge.

GEJ started that project n made no noise about it
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Infinixs5:

special adviser on gutter...
Igbo man can be anything so far money is coming....

He's not an igbo man
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Golan007:

Site Mambila in Onitsha or where?

grin

A 3000MW power plant can be cited anywhere in the SE
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slynation:

Which one is River Naija port again...

Onitsha Port complex
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Totosweetdie(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2nd-niger-bridge-used-for-dribbling-south-east-for-21-years-igbokwe.html
Fcking disgraceful! Northern elders complaining about their man and you as an Ibo man decides to give the regime of the day a rim job. I hope u get change for selling out
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by 3Ceagle(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Igbokwe is entitled to his opinion, whether his is correct or not is a matter of individual perception. Discuss like this should be based by facts, like what number of projects were executed by the different party administrations. I expect the different supporters to state what project their parties did in the east, simple.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smartypant:

I agree that there should be an International standard Airport in the SE and I think they are constructing one I think in Enugu. It will be incredibly expensive to build a world class Port on River Niger, it's much cheaper to have one on the Ocean instead of a River.

U are very confused n misinformed. There's already river ports n seaports in onitsha, warri, Calabar, etc and the FG shut down all of them to make sure that there are no ports in the east.

Nobody is building an international airport in Enugu, We already had an international airport since 2013, courtesy of GEJ n the aviation minister Stella Oduah...buhari merely shut down the intl airport in enugu for almost 1 year now with the disguise of repairing the runway

1 Like

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

but you want Biafra, what would be the fate of Nigeria if Biafra come?

I'm just trying to be logical. 70% of Igbo want Biafra according to you people here then why do you need zoo projects in Biafra land?

let your kinsmen keep chanting Biafra online and allow capital projects to continue moving to minority tribe. which sane govt will want to invest heavily in a secessionist region? you people are indirectly selling yourself off

you want capital projects in East? then be consistent with your political life

confused people
What would be the fate of the loan when Biafra goes
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
flokii:

This shows what we have been telling them that they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them. Only them lowest IGR, landlocked, gully erosion etc. yet they feel they are doing us a favour by sharing in our Federal allocations while remitting little to nothing to government purse.

Ordinary bridge they can't build for their region but can develop the whole world.

Why are u still insisting that this same landlocked gulley erosion poor people who generate nothing must stay wit u in nigeria.

The irony of ur claim shows who is important n who is useless in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, only a daft would not know that Anambra, imo and Abia states are oil producing states.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:
Our wailing friends will still come and tell us that Jonathan started and paid for it fully.

It's a PPP
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by nedekid: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
This charlatan is back again. Has he fixed the gutters in okokomaiko?
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
042rebel:
From the comments so far, it appears PMB has delivered on infrastructures. However the Southeast feels shortchanged.
The Niger bridge and renovation of Akanu Ibiam airport and some federal roads are insignificant compared to developments in other regions by this administration.

Delivered on which infrastructure??
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
GEEBITE:
Coastal rail will pass through south east through the air right. Auditor do you understand the word coastal at all? You have to tell me any of the SE states that is littoral for me to believe you understand the meaning.

A simple google search would have cured your ignorance. Details of the project and all the states that the rail will pass through is available online. Do your research and stop asking silly question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
SmartPolician:

Please add the source of the screenshot

Thanks

Type it on Google...

https://www.nairaland.com/2275111/work-on-going-2nd-niger-bridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.