Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (98157 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by LovelyPoison(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=PeachtreeReside post=90390080]I have read the views of some Nairalanders and i conclude that most need a lesson on moral issues, ethics and logical reasoning.

There are pecks given on the foreheads, cheeks and sometimes on the lips. No exchange of fluids.

There is French kiss which is highly sexual and involves exchange of saliva.

A 23yrs old man french kisses a 3yrs old girl and people who rather than condemn his actions outrightly hastily come up with comparison of women doing same to their kids.

Pleàse bring up an example of said photos and compare with what that paedophile did and you would see the difference.

The peace in that home is shattered and can never be the same.

That man was grooming that little girl for him to start having sex with in the nearest future. That's how paedophiles operate .

Can we learn to judge a bad behaviour and not compare it with another matter whether related to it or not.] quote
God bless u , u just took d words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by MCIU: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Dididrumz:
That video was really disgusting.

In his defense he would Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend say he was just playing with her but that's not it.

It's wrong to engage a minor in such manner.

This guy should be dealt with.
He should be made to regret his actions.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by MCIU: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Dididrumz:
That video was really disgusting.

In his defense he would say he was Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend just playing with her but that's not it.

It's wrong to engage a minor in such manner.

This guy should be dealt with.
He should be made to regret his actions.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
SERIOUS PAEDOPHILIA
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well since we all want to statisticians I am only following your foot steps in conjuring up percentages ,so before you become amused I think you should look yourself in the mirror and burst out a deep laugh grin.

90 percent of rape cases are false according to you, so let me ask you ,did you make the research your self to know? Oh you think you are the only statistician on this forum abi grin grin grin grin cheesy

And let me also remind you to get something meaningful to do aside playing virtual and coming here to tell us your beer parlour gists. grin
The rape cases r facts from d cases handled by d Nigerian govt.. bcoz ur Dad, Hubby , Brothers, relatives, or friends slept with or molested their maids doesn't mean all men do it..
I suppose u can't read well that's y u didn't check my topics.. Nollywood can't improve ur reasoning
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by peacemara54(m): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How many mothers have u seen sleeping with their teenage sons? But I can count up to 5 stories of men who defiled their kids just last week here on nl

Dont say that its not true. Things are happening and we get to know these things because the perpetrators were exposed. What about the hidden acts perpetrated in the dark. Dont excempt women, some are guilty too.

Lust is a spirit. It doesnt discriminate. Have seen a sister cuddling, kissing and doing all sort of strange things with her junior brother not above 4years. The age difference is more than 13.

Lust is a spirit. Only those whose sins have been forgiven and washed in the blood of Jesus are free
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 2:21am On Jun 08, 2020
peacemara54:

Dont say that its not true. Things are happening and we get to know these things because the perpetrators were exposed. What about the hidden acts perpetrated in the dark. Dont excempt women, some are guilty too.

Lust is a spirit. It doesnt discriminate. Have seen a sister cuddling, kissing and doing all sort of strange things with her junior brother not above 4years. The age difference is more than 13.

Lust is a spirit. Only those whose sins have been forgiven and washed in the blood of Jesus are free
Thanks
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by peacemara54(m): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well since we all want to statisticians I am only following your foot steps in conjuring up percentages ,so before you become amused I think you should look yourself in the mirror and burst out a deep laugh grin.

90 percent of rape cases are false according to you, so let me ask you ,did you make the research your self to know? Oh you think you are the only statistician on this forum abi grin grin grin grin cheesy

And let me also remind you to get something meaningful to do aside playing virtual and coming here to tell us your beer parlour gists. grin
Madam Hope u av seen d video of the woman sucking a baby's genitals.. coz u dey talk like say women no dey do am at all.. Police don dey look for am o..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

Madam Hope u av seen d video of the woman sucking a baby's genitals.. coz u dey talk like say women no dey do am at all.. Police don dey look for am o..
So if women do it too ,I should not talk about this one? undecided
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
So if women do it too ,I should not talk about this one? undecided
U turned it into a Gender thing.. as if only men commit sexual felony
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Lovelyn451(f): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2020
foleskay:

Interesting. shocked which state is this happening from. Besides is your friend also having incestuous sex
the region with the highest polygamy, rape cases and highest number of useless kings...guess??
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by labi1977(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's really nice to see idiots like this get arrested I've seen so many fools this year posting pictures of themselves committing crime then they get arrested quickly

I feel outraged and mad for the baby girl

he has stolen something from her
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by chiboycue: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
xynerise:
The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19

I wonder what would make a 23 year old man to be kissing his step sister in times like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.