Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (98143 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bamibor:

Wonderful! So you were French kissing with your mom as a minor and perhaps with your siblings too huh? You lots should be sentenced to sigmund Freud's grave for psychotherapy. Yuck!
I swear I can't even imagine.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
freecocoa:
Those of you saying women kiss kids same way, should shut your mouths. If you know any women who kisses a child in that manner, report her to the authorities, she's a pedophile.

There can never be justifying kissing a child like that. What's more heartbreaking is that, the bastarrd has been kissing and probably touching that child, it's very evident in the video I watched. I totally regret seeing that video, it's traumatized me.

They better deal with that devil severely.
I thought I'd just watch the video. But halfway through I couldn't let my eyes see that shit anymore. That's graphic on a different level. WTF!

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ijelababy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na wa oooo. Devil strong ooo
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
If you did watch that video, and you come on here defending that act vehemently like this, then you should be admitted in a psychiatric facility.

How does locking lips and rolling tongues with a baby make sense to you? Uh?
dont mind the mumu boy. He's also guilty of the act that's why he's defending the guy

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
are you OK? My own daughter?
The police have been called on people for as ‘little’s as spanking their kid(s)..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by ivandragon: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas grin

Who knows what he has been doing with the little girl in secret

Insert broom in his dick so he can confess undecided

Your ethnic jingoism is uncalled for & I wish those who responded to you did so in a more mature way because you obviously need to be guided.

Wrong doing has no ethnicity, tribe or race. The wrong doing of an individual cannot be equated to that of a tribe.

Learn to rise above ethnic & tribal !d!0cy...
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
More psychopaths will be arrested. If you are here, your days are numbered..

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by todugo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Why kiss her and post it online?
What do you want to prove?
If your cup don full e don full
I believe it's not his first time, and has been doing it to the point he saw no wrong in it again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Prenonjebose: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wonder how such act can be defended by anyone under any guise. It is totally unacceptable and gross. Posting it online was the devil unmasking the guy's devious action.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Androidlic: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
good
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
That is a good start for incestuous relationship, that will aggravate to sex with a minor.
The lock down has increase deviant sex behavior in many person, good the police intervene
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Step mothers should protect their daughters from step brothers o, step siblings don't feel any sibling bond for each other. My friend is from a polygamous royal home and she tells me how they have incestous relationships in the palace. Step brothers and sisters sneaking into each others room to have sex

Why not report to the police or is NL the courtroom? You lots do the right thing in a very wrong way!!!

Your friend could tell u but not the appropriate quarters abi? undecided
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by joyblossom(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
See the way he was even sucking her lips.
That is how they start molesting little babies.
Our mothers should be very careful who they entrust their male or female children .
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Dididrumz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pope22:

Where is the video?

I saw it on Twitter
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Bahamas95(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
urchcoded:

Mumu so you think they have not checked the girl? She's been checked medically nothing has been inserted into her. I swear una mind pervert die.
Na your papa check her? BTW how my comment take affect you?

Imbec!le

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nairalandmonika: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Buffalo2:
Kissing, pecking or what have you is not African buh pple will not believe you. See where imported culture is taking us to. This one don enter one chance now
If u are a Christian or Muslim u don't have right to talk about imported culture.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Enculer: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Paedophilia Afonjilitis.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by peacemara54(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?
My brother, it's so sad that most of this youths love their lives on social media. Is it everything that you do, that must be posted on social media?

It's a lesson for him. He need to learn his lessons
Besides, you can play with you kid sister nothing wrong with that but losing is not the best. Why not on the cheek if sinful motive wasn't behind his action?

Also, her step sister not her own sister of the same father.

Even if his motive was pure and clean, the current trend of things at the moment doesn't help at all.

Father raping daughter and all kind of incest.
No one to be trusted.

It's a big lesson for him
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
why not point out the women and face the issue at hand ,or you want women to also be the ones to help you men point it out ?
Its so unfortunate that women av turned this into a gender thing.. Does this sound meaningful to u.. So women can turn a blind eye wen they commit such acts but go feral wen men commit it..
Its evident that men are mostly d perpetrators of acts like these.. but it doesn't take away d fact that women too are guilty..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

Its so unfortunate that women av turned this into a gender thing.. Does this sound meaningful to u.. So women can turn a blind eye wen they commit such acts but go feral wen men commit it..
Its evident that men are mostly d perpetrators of acts like these.. but it doesn't take away d fact that women too are guilty..
No women have not turned a blind eye, it's only disgusting when issues relating to women comes up that's when instead of men to condemn it ,you hear things like "what about men " ,"women do it too" , so what is holding you men from speaking out before now ? Thats the question ,its almost as if there is an agenda by men to down play these predatory behaviors .
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy abegi. Even oyibo will kiss gently on the mouth to show affection of family and not open the mouth wide and b mixing saliva! Haba
There was a pic of a lady that went viral last year that posted a pic of her n her little boy cuddled n they were nude.. It was a photoshoot according to her..
If a man had done that with his little girl.. Nigerian women would av brought hell on him..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by asanwafo: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
Some parents give room for this. I have seen a father that always kisses his daughters to welcome them back from school. He does this everyday and the wife never caution her husband against this.
The girls ,3 and 6 years old, will be thinking the best form of greeting is kissing. You shouldn't be surprise if these girls kiss any older male .
Family background is the root cause of all these social vices. Parents must nurture their children morally and train culture and customs of the land.
Modernization and westernization have made many parents to abandon culture and tradition. The result is manifesting in rape cases and other vices
U said it all.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

There was a pic of a lady that went viral last year that posted a pic of her n her little boy cuddled n they were nude.. It was a photoshoot according to her..
If a man had done that with his little girl.. Nigerian women would av brought hell on him..
Well women who conceived and carried d baby for 9 months won't think of sexually abusing the child. So u see d difference.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by urchcoded(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bahamas95:
Na your papa check her? BTW how my comment take affect you?

Imbec!le
Ode she's been checked by a doctor. Anu mpama
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well women who conceived and carried d baby for 9 months won't think of sexually abusing the child. So u see d difference.
Are u serious? Wat kind of mentality is this.. so its only men that do such..This is one of d reasons I got no regard for Nigerian women.. The way u ppl think is pathetic..
Do u think its normal for a man that fathered a child to sexually abuse d child.. We av seen cases of women sleeping with their teenage sons.. wat do u call that.. it's obvious u ppl av turned thus whole saga into a gender thing..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Benwallt(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
The man? No!
The animal.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Anonymousness22: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Corporate2020:

There is a simple judgement. He is an undergraduate, so we should not just let him become a prisoner who will come out and become armed robber. Since universities are still closed, he should be sentensed to remain in prison till universities open. When his school opens, he should be released instantly and he should resume school for studies. Immediately his school goes on end of semester break, he should be returned to prison, since students don't read during holiday, he will not miss anything but enjoyed his stay in prison.

This should go on till he completed his Course at the university, that is, he must spend all holidays in prison. He should also be made to do his NYSC in Lagos, immediately after 3-weeks camp orientation, he should be returned to prison to stay for the remaining 10 months of NYSC. Immediately after NYSC, his prison term should be seen as completed. He can then go and sin no more.
what about his allowance? grin grin
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No women have not turned a blind eye, it's only disgusting when issues relating to women comes up that's when instead of men to condemn it ,you hear things like "what about men " ,"women do it too" , so what is holding you men from speaking out before now ? Thats the question ,its almost as if there is an agenda by men to down play these predatory behaviors .
There is an agenda by women.. The way u Nigerian women ridicule Rape for instance is one of d reasons most rapist go unpunished.. The new trend now is wen things go sour with a guy.. u accuse him of Rape pathetic.. Y'all need to grow.. so d real Rape cases like d lady in d church n others like that can get justice..
I watch comments on twitter.. Whenever a guy says he was raped.. women rarely comment.. n wen they do they feel its silly .. But if its d other way they flood everywhere..
Pedophilia n Rape goes both ways.. Not only men are perpetrators.. women do it too.. no sane person would see wat happened to that lady in d church or that kid n won't be aggrieved n cry for justice.. Not d useless stories of that girl that traveled from one state to another to see her guy on his funds.. collected money from him.. enjoyed herself then come back to cry Rape wen she felt things didn't go her way..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

Are u serious? Wat kind of mentality is this.. so its only men that do such..This is one of d reasons I got no regard for Nigerian women.. The way u ppl think is pathetic..
Do u think its normal for a man that fathered a child to sexually abuse d child.. We av seen cases of women sleeping with their teenage sons.. wat do u call that.. it's obvious u ppl av turned thus whole saga into a gender thing..
How many mothers have u seen sleeping with their teenage sons? But I can count up to 5 stories of men who defiled their kids just last week here on nl
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ojiofor: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
I thought his name was Olaniyi because the guy Lara niyi I swear.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by cnonyechi(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?

How can you post this? That video was totally disgusting and that guy is obviously a pervert simple.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How many mothers have u seen sleeping with their teenage sons? But I can count up to 5 stories of men who defiled their kids just last week here on nl
How many? U wanna keep count? As far as it happens.. Its more prevalent amongst d men.. But d women do it too.. its not only those related to them.. It isn't normal.. Nigerian Women should understand d fact that those that dabble in such acts are either mentally unstable or bewitched.. So they should stop treating everyman as a suspect.. Some women even secretly spy on their husbands when with d female kids.. I mean WTF.. Coz a little num of unstable men did it doesn't mean all men r that way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.