Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (97647 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thank God. What a dirty and disgusting man. I am sure he and that girl are not related. Sexual pervert. Soon more revelations will be shown that the sick bastard has been having a sexual affair with the girl.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ahhhhh
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by micflo28(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
His excuses in the Appology video are lame. Making the 'innocent' face we make when we are caught for a crime. He is no different from a lunatic in the lowest ladder of insanity. Let a child be a child.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nmezor(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by paul100(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have a baby sister of 8yrs old.I kiss her sometimes on their forehand or cheeks but mouth to mouth,that bad.It gives a wrong impression about you.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
xynerise:
The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19

And the world's greatest kisser gets a befitting send-off to Panti to showcase his unique skills...

But what exactly could he possibly be studying at LASU?

Romance Technology??

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:
As a man showing emotion is now a crime.
french kissing tongue to tongue is how you show emotions to your sisters abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
for pecking my own daughter? God punish you and your arrest since you don't understand what pecking means
Aren't you being a tad hypocritical here? It's only a matter of time before your pecking types will start landing in jail..after all that child didn't give you permission to peck her..sounds outlandish now right? It's just a matter of changing times...

6 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
enka05:
Good for him.
That was a very passionate kiss to share with a baby.

Very romantic guy.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Sweeetheart(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Why kiss her and post it online?
What do you want to prove?
If your cup don full e don full

posting the video online validate his allegation

that's evil act, not even a picture but a video. I endorse his arrest, he should be sentence to a month jail for being dumb, 2 months for preventing his education to reflect in his daily activities, and 6 months for child abuse.

after his release, he should be instructed to clean 100 roads in Lagos within 24hours

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Youngblackbro: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?
come be guided even as a father you can’t share such kids with your daughter your talking in the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Buffalo2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kissing, pecking or what have you is not African buh pple will not believe you. See where imported culture is taking us to. This one don enter one chance now
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
french kissing tongue to tongue is how you show emotions to your sisters abi? undecided

My sister is grown up so why would I do that? grin
When we were young kids it happened, mom did it to everyone. The issue now is that everyone thinks because you're kissing a kid then you absolutely must be sexually abusing the kid. That's what people with perverted minds will be thinking, but only if a guy is involved women can do whatever they want and won't be arrested for it.

Later in 10 years time when fathers don't even touch their children feminists will be calling men 'emotionless' and blaming it on 'toxic masculinity'.

https://www.nairaland.com/3686512/it-right-woman-kiss-son

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by BanevsJoker(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
skales67:
Ade-YEYE!

There is truly power in names!!

Jail the IDIOT!
Guy, I was just about to post the same thing.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

My sister is grown up so why would I do that? grin
When we were young kids it happened, mom did it to everyone. The issue now is that everyone thinks because you're kissing a kid then you absolutely must be sexually abusing the kid. That's what people with perverted minds will be thinking, but only if a guy is involved women can do whatever they want.

https://www.nairaland.com/3686512/it-right-woman-kiss-son
let me get this straight, so you and your family members do french kiss yourselves including your mum?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
let me get this straight, so you and your family members do french kiss yourselves including your mum?

That was when we were babies, past the age of 3 nobody wants to be kissed by their mom.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Totosweetdie(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=xynerise post=90363301]The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19
[/quote
I am against rape a 100% but my scare is the number of guys that would be victimised
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

That was when we were babies, past the age of 3 nobody wants to be kissed by their mom.
then compare this video and help me sight the disparity .
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Person2person(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Bahamas95(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wonder why some people nor get sense sef, you do this kind mumu thing come get mind post am online. You nor need any prophet or babalawo to tell you say he go don use either d!ck or finger scatter that girl kpekus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by ClitRaider: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
make Dem flog am well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by belcom10(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?

I actually search to see the video, nothing wrong with the video. Nigerian pay attention to unimportant things leaving important issue unattended
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Corporate2020: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dididrumz:
That video was really disgusting.

In his defense he would say he was just playing with her but that's not it.

It's wrong to engage a minor in such manner.

This guy should be dealt with.
He should be made to regret his actions.

There is a simple judgement. He is an undergraduate, so we should not just let him become a prisoner who will come out and become armed robber. Since universities are still closed, he should be sentensed to remain in prison till universities open. When his school opens, he should be released instantly and he should resume school for studies. Immediately his school goes on end of semester break, he should be returned to prison, since students don't read during holiday, he will not miss anything but enjoyed his stay in prison.

This should go on till he completed his Course at the university, that is, he must spend all holidays in prison. He should also be made to do his NYSC in Lagos, immediately after 3-weeks camp orientation, he should be returned to prison to stay for the remaining 10 months of NYSC. Immediately after NYSC, his prison term should be seen as completed. He can then go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
exactly,is it that people are extremely dumb these days or feigning ignorance not to know when to draw the line? I just don't get it, which kind play reach there to dey do tongue to tongue kissing?
You're on point! Tongue to tongue with any minor be ìt your child is not just wrong but immoral.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
The video is gross (in my personal opinion)...but then I ask, what difference would it have made if he still kissed the child lightly and briefly on the lips?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by OKTolu: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice one from the police

Eranko jatijati, see as the guy face com dull for police station compare to when he was kissing the minor
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by TeejayBlaq(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omo dis my guy Just went viral lyk dis,botany department go hear am,i pray make HOD no see am

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by bluefilm: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Am I the only one who noticed that the kid was enjoying the kiss?

Do you know why?

Of course, they have been kissing before!
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Tapout(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
they guy fvck up sha..just saw the video.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:

The disparity is that he is a male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.