Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (97677 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good one.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Onyeedum(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Was rushing to get first page cry
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Plenty12: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?

We need to check you very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Slynation(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmm.... This is the kind of case they are quick to make arrest, instead of them to channel all efforts to apprehend the Kogi robbers and Uwa's case, they are here announcing family issues like it's an achievement.... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by edoairways: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
What about women that play with kids like this?
Don't mind those hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by diziki: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pervert.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
As a man showing emotion is now a crime.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by simplyOJ(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Idiot boy. The girl is even his step sister angry
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by KingAzubuike(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Man kisses girl child,

Society and people---> : " what kind of nonsense be that , he should be arrested, he is spoiling the child , he will end up raping her. "

Woman kisses boy child ,

Society and people ------>: Awwwwwn.. so cute..., awwwwnn, so lovely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
What about women that play with kids like this?

PLAY.

Is playing a crime?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
One lazy youth just got his lazy thinking exposed. Kissing is what should now be shared on social media. After messing his life up with this type of thinking and act he will rush to nairaland to blame JONATHAN for his misery life.

This is the type of people that will rape.

Lazy youth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by incogni2o: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

What if?
Guy, that video promotes abuse against minors.

Are you seriously trying to defend a paedophile?

he is not, he only asked what was done to tonto dikeh

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Why kiss her and post it online?
What do you want to prove?
If your cup don full e don full

My friend did the same thing to her brother should I call the police for her too?

4 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afonjas grin

Who knows what he has been doing with the little girl in secret

Insert broom in his dick so he can confess undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
you took the words out of my mouth

Why wouldn't he take words out of your mouth since he's your reflection? Fvcking perverts

4 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?
As much as I don't condone pedophilia or rape.. u made a lot sense.. We see so many women on social media French kissing their little kids or cousins.. Not only men should be prosecuted for these things.. women do it too.. If a guy comes out to say a lady raped him he isn't taken serious.. Pedophilia n Rape goes both ways..

15 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
A country where men impregnate their own daughters, I am not shocked preverted people don't see anything wrong in this .

6 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Onyekachi419(f): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

My friend did the same thing to her brother should I call the police for her too?
Male or female is wrong

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good! See his ugly kpomo mouth. Useless fool

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by tonididdy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
yuck a step sister
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Noel19: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
Some parents give room for this. I have seen a father that always kisses his daughters to welcome them back from school. He does this everyday and the wife never caution her husband against this.
The girls ,3 and 6 years old, will be thinking the best form of greeting is kissing. You shouldn't be surprise if these girls kiss any older male .
Family background is the root cause of all these social vices. Parents must nurture their children morally and train culture and customs of the land.
Modernization and westernization have made many parents to abandon culture and tradition. The result is manifesting in rape cases and other vices
Keep quiet! There's nothing wrong with parents kissing their children. It's a sign of affection when they kiss their children on their forehead or giving them a peck. What is wrong is engaging them in passionate kissing like a man would to his wife, vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Lovelyn451(f): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Step mothers should protect their daughters from step brothers o, step siblings don't feel any sibling bond for each other. My friend is from a polygamous royal home and she tells me how they have incestous relationships in the palace. Step brothers and sisters sneaking into each others room to have sex

5 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by HantaVirus(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very good... That dude is a potential rapist...Let him go face the music...We must all join hands together to

#Say no to rape,

#Protect our women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

As much as I don't condone pedophilia or rape.. u made a lot sense.. We see so many women on social media French kissing their little kids or cousins.. Not only men should be prosecuted for these things.. women do it too.. If a guy comes out to say a lady raped him he isn't taken serious.. Pedophilia n Rape goes both ways..
why not point out the women and face the issue at hand ,or you want women to also be the ones to help you men point it out ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

Guy abegi. Even oyibo will kiss gently on the mouth to show affection of family and not open the mouth wide and b mixing saliva! Haba

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by hydel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
FTC
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas grin

Who knows what he has been doing with the little girl in secret

Insert broom in his dick so he can confess undecided

Those girls, women and minors who are victims in your region, I wonder if Afonjas also responsible for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

Keep quiet! There's nothing wrong with parents kissing their children. It's a sign of affection when they kiss their children on their forehead or giving them a peck. What is wrong is engaging them in passionate kissing like a man would to his wife, vice versa.
exactly,is it that people are extremely dumb these days or feigning ignorance not to know when to draw the line? I just don't get it, which kind play reach there to dey do tongue to tongue kissing?

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
where the video? I want to see what the idiot did
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Farki: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Male or female is wrong

People will say that but only one of the two will be arrested for it.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
The kid is his step sister, I can bet my ball this guy must have doing things deeper than kiss to this girl. Na im cup jus full.

For skool na im type dey form senior boy while e dey damage the life of a minor for house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.