Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (97673 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

How many? U wanna keep count? As far as it happens.. Its more prevalent amongst d men.. But d women do it too.. its not only those related to them.. It isn't normal.. Nigerian Women should understand d fact that those that dabble in such acts are either mentally unstable or bewitched.. So they should stop treating everyman as a suspect.. Some women even secretly spy on their husbands when with d female kids.. I mean WTF.. Coz a little num of unstable men did it doesn't mean all men r that way..
I agree with you. I know you can't try such, you'll make a very good daddy.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by MetaPhysical: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
What about women that play with kids like this?

Focus on this story dude.

The way he kissed the girl is too intimate to be waved off as play. Na kiss we see online, who knows what else and not yet shown.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

There is an agenda by women.. The way u Nigerian women ridicule Rape for instance is one of d reasons most rapist go unpunished.. The new trend now is wen things go sour with a guy.. u accuse him of Rape pathetic.. Y'all need to grow.. so d real Rape cases like d lady in d church n others like that can get justice..
I watch comments on twitter.. Whenever a guy says he was raped.. women rarely comment.. n wen they do they feel its silly .. But if its d other way they flood everywhere..
Pedophilia n Rape goes both ways.. Not only men are perpetrators.. women do it too.. no sane person would see wat happened to that lady in d church or that kid n won't be aggrieved n cry for justice.. Not d useless stories of that girl that traveled from one state to another to see her guy on his funds.. collected money from him.. enjoyed herself then come back to cry Rape wen she felt things didn't go her way..
No there is an agenda by men to make women endangered and scared for their lives in this country .

Rape culture have always been promoted in Nigeria and that is the main reason rapists go unpunished. Questions like what did you go to his house to do , what were you wearing, coupled with our justice system have always made sure rape victims get frustrated

Women are too busy fighting their own war waged against to comment on male rape when men themselves don't even believe men can be raped. If you feel male rape is not given much attention, why not go ahead and rally round your fellow men to take it up,for sure you can't expect women to be the ones to lend you their voices when society still shuts up female victims , even when men rape their own daughters ,it is blamed on konji instead of the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Westernlove: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Why kiss her and post it online? What do you want to prove? If your cup don full e don full
Lol like me sef no understand, Well I blame his Village People 5G Network....

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by igbowoman: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should check her out and all the small girls in the area

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by igbowoman: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Where is the mother of the kid?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Social media is power
Good for him
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No there is an agenda by men to make women endangered and scared for their lives in this country .

Rape culture have always been promoted in Nigeria and that is the main reason rapists go unpunished. Questions like what did you go to his house to do , what were you wearing, coupled with our justice system have always made sure rape victims get frustrated

Women are too busy fighting their own war waged against to comment on male rape when men themselves don't even believe men can be raped. If you feel male rape is not given much attention, why not go ahead and rally round your fellow men to take it up,for sure you can't expect women to be the ones to lend you their voices when society still shuts up female victims , even when men rape their own daughters ,it is blamed on konji instead of the perpetrator.

There is no agenda anywhere.. The real Rape cases aren't too prevalent n they r d ones that get attention n justice.. Cases like d girl raped n killed in church are always taken up either directly or through public outcry.. Its unfortunate that 90% Rape cases in Nigeria are accusations.. only abt 10% are real.. So it makes it difficult to decipher which is a real case.. Only cases with substantial evidence are taken up.. The bad eggs amidst women that use Rape accusations as a way to get back at guys are responsible for this..
Most real Rape cases get justice either directly or through public outcry...

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I agree with you. I know you can't try such, you'll make a very good daddy.
Its not abt being a good Dad or not..A sane n sound mind wouldn't do that.. We av single fathers who raised female kids from abt 2,3,4years to adulthood.. They bathed them n did motherly duties n nothing happened..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by petertega9(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
How did d Police know about it, and who video it.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by amakadlite(f): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
thats child abuse and could to lead to sexual abuse if not reprimanded. remember the Portharcourt case where the young man raped and removed different body parts of his little niece for ritual purpose.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Kdon2: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
xynerise:
The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19

Ti e ba e!
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
emmykull:
Who get d video

Check the romance section.

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
petertega9:
How did d Police know about it, and who video it.

He filmed it by himself and posted it to a friend{s} who didn't like it. He saw nothing wrong with it and it caused a fight. So, the friend uploaded it to call him out.
It is in the romance section.

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

Its not abt being a good Dad or not..A sane n sound mind wouldn't do that.. We av single fathers who raised female kids from abt 2,3,4years to adulthood.. They bathed them n did motherly duties n nothing happened..
True.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by VickyRotex(f): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?

What if? I haven't even seen the said video but from that 2nd picture, are you kidding me?

Please stop justifying paedophilia.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by OyinO: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lock him up! Rapist and pedophile!
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

There is no agenda anywhere.. The real Rape cases aren't too prevalent n they r d ones that get attention n justice.. Cases like d girl raped n killed in church are always taken up either directly or through public outcry.. Its unfortunate that 90% Rape cases in Nigeria are accusations .. only abt 10% are real.. So it makes it difficult to decipher which is a real case.. Only cases with substantial evidence are taken up.. The bad eggs amidst women that use Rape accusations as a way to get back at guys are responsible for this..
Most real Rape cases get justice either directly or through public outcry...
now I know your true colors , if all house helps should get a fair hearing ,I am sure 98% of married men will be sent to jail for non - consensual sex .

The unreported and supresssed rape cases are unimaginable in this country . The victims are usually silenced or shut up by the justice system.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by AfonjaConehead: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very foolish....and he even posted the shyyyyt online!!!

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have read the views of some Nairalanders and i conclude that most need a lesson on moral issues, ethics and logical reasoning.

There are pecks given on the foreheads, cheeks and sometimes on the lips. No exchange of fluids.

There is French kiss which is highly sexual and involves exchange of saliva.

A 23yrs old man french kisses a 3yrs old girl and people who rather than condemn his actions outrightly hastily come up with comparison of women doing same to their kids.

Pleàse bring up an example of said photos and compare with what that paedophile did and you would see the difference.

The peace in that home is shattered and can never be the same.

That man was grooming that little girl for him to start having sex with in the nearest future. That's how paedophiles operate .

Can we learn to judge a bad behaviour and not compare it with another matter whether related to it or not.

Don't be a Candace Owen. Go ahead and Google what being a Candace is.

Can we judge serious issues without joking about it like fools and neanderthals do

Can we be tribal blind when discussing or judging issues

A sex offender register will be opened by several individuals and the government so once you do rape, enable or be a rapist apologist, the future is messed up for such individuals.

May sense,maturity and logical reasoning fall on us all.
Ire o!
Namaste

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by mexbee1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
xynerise:
The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19

All man gaz dey careful with whom dem dey leave their girl child with

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by yembet(f): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2020
The video of the man kissing the so called sister, was disgusting and shameful.
We should be careful how we allow our female children get to close to male, either a close or distant family members or friends.
Even at a certain age siblings of different sexes should not be sleeping together in the same room. They should sleep separately, the females in a room together, separated from the males.
There so many abuses of girl child going on other our own roofs, which are going undetected, because people doing these are close people one are trusted.
This can happen vice visa, though.
However, parents should be sensitive and observant about things going on in our homes.
I saw the clip where the man apologised, it is good he had been arrested, it was disgusting and dirty.
This will be a deterrent to others.
This is my own opinion and advice.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by CanadaOrBust: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2020
I think they should make an example of the obvious pedophile.
But...
Latent pedophilia.
DAVIDO SHAME ON YOU!!!

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by CanadaOrBust: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Make an example of the fool.
Stop copying nonsense from the west!!

LATENT PEDOPHILES EVERYWHERE!!

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by afrika(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Step whaaaat?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ryocaj(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
now I know your true colors , if all house helps should get a goat hearing ,I am sure 98% of married men will be sent to jail for non - consensual sex .

The unreported and supresssed rape cases are unimaginable in this country . The victims are usually silenced or shut up by the justice system.
Ur level of reasoning amuses. 98% of married men raped their maids? See wat Nollywood Movies has done to ur brain.. This statement made me realise d kind of person I av been in a convo with.. Wat research method did u use? Aw was it carried out? U better stop watching Nollywood movies .. Get something meaningful doing asides watching Africa Magic..
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by sylve11: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Terrible sight. sad cool
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by kolade560: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=jidamsel43 post=90372404]Some parents give room for this. I have seen a father that always kisses his daughters to welcome them back from school. He does this everyday and the wife never caution her husband against this.
The girls ,3 and 6 years old, will be thinking the best form of greeting is kissing. You shouldn't be surprise if these girls kiss any older male .
Family background is the root cause of all these social vices. Parents must nurture their children morally and train culture and customs of the land.
Modernization and westernization have made many parents to abandon culture and tradition. The result is manifesting in rape cases and other vices[/quote
Are u always indoor with them?.. lies kill you there!!!! face your problems
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Ryocaj:

Ur level of reasoning amuses. 98% of married men raped their maids? See wat Nollywood Movies has done to ur brain.. This statement made me realise d kind of person I av been in a convo with.. Wat research method did u use? Aw was it carried out? U better stop watching Nollywood movies .. Get something meaningful doing asides watching Africa Magic..
well since we all want to statisticians I am only following your foot steps in conjuring up percentages ,so before you become amused I think you should look yourself in the mirror and burst out a deep laugh grin.

90 percent of rape cases are false according to you, so let me ask you ,did you make the research your self to know? Oh you think you are the only statistician on this forum abi grin grin grin grin cheesy

And let me also remind you to get something meaningful to do aside playing virtual and coming here to tell us your beer parlour gists. grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Yakubu113: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2020
This guy is sick we should start taking mental health issue seriously in this country a lot of people are sick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.