Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151761 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2020
0taPiaPia:

I disagree with your second paragraph.. she knows nothing. Not all adults know right from wrong.

At 18yrs old , one is legally an adult.

Yes,she knows what she is doing and that its wrong....

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Skyehigher1: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2020
If you can preach for her stylishly for many comparison like you don't know anything about her maybe she can change
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
May God give the wife the wisdom to do that!!

That girl is too exposed shocked shocked

And she remove her sister Mary cloak too..

OP may find that disturbing with time undecided

Sister Mary cloak!!!
Poverty is why religion thrives in Nigeria. Poverty and social discrimination.

In advanced countries where there is a bit of semblance of equality, religion isn't used as a tool.

Said chick can't afford to wear what she wants to hence her muted dressing.

Or she dresses like that because she knows her bosses are holier than thou folks who can only be comfortable with Sister Mary dressing....

A girl that has 5 active sexual partners might have been sexually assaulted at an early age hence her being a nyphomaniac.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by uzomaigwe: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2020
To me, God allowed u get to know that because he wants you to help her retrace her ways and not to make her condemn herself or for u to lay her off. to me God has made u a prophet that will help her to be a better christian in her private life. to show that u are equal to the task, and that u know God and meant well for her. call her together with us wife, if she will agree. but if not leave ur wife behind. tell the girl the truth how u learnt about it or better still u can lie to her that u saw her in ur dreams in such attitude. let her know that u are not trying to condemn her, but to advise her as an elder u are and someone that meant well for her. advise her the best way u can and never change ur attitude towards her. God bless u as u continue to help her.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Don't call me demented but I truly suspect that this man has been sleeping with the sales girl and is only shocked to have discovered her sexual waywardness. He's jealous and needs us to provide him options to deal with the girl.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by simoke(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
One thing I have ever learnt in life is minding my own business. I had the natural instinct of helping people even when not asked and wld later become dia enemy. U have not right to even tell your wife as she wld tell someone that wld know d girl in question and confronts d girl one day which wld put ur wife in bad light and the girl wld see ur family as her enemies. Ops let d sleeping oh lie and mind your business. She is not ur daughter anyway

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by JERRY1925(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Michelle55:

What if he never gets to find out something like that at the first place if only he didn't snoop?
I'm not sure the young lady will appreciate her boss encroaching on her privacy like that..
So he should assume he didn't know anything and let her be

Everything in life happens for a reason. Probably God wanted it to happen so he could save the girl.
I use to date one church girl like that . We talk about marriage everytime we hang out and she was ready to be with me. But I kept praying for God's will in whatever I do. Then one day she forgot to log out her Facebook from my phone.
Can u believe out of the whole friends she chat with, my attention was drawn to just one. And that was how I got to know alot about her. I never told her anything till she came to me talking about christ and how not serious I am in things of the Lord. I just sent her all the screen shot of the chat between her and the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by actright2(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Play a fatherly role please.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by favour01234(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
I am an elder here. Pls call her to order. She might commit another abortion and die or faint in your shop and police will come to carry you for a crime u do not know. It is better to talk thank keeping quite. She does not know what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ASAMPETE1: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2020
If she's stealing your money, and she's industrious; allow her. That's her personal life, and none of your business.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by karnap(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
how does that affect her doing your job,this is the reasons your wife change topic, you seems to like this girl, since you believed she is faithful, what make you.to check her box? and you feels sad, you love this girl,but that is not your problems, allow the girl to do her job.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by carlos1(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2020
When it comes to sex, just forget it. Women r d highest pretenders in dis world

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by friendl: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Very normal with 9ja babes ,....guy ...none of your business ,...seems you are tripping for her ,...chop your own too
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Prolific2018: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Op will end up bleeping...las las if he dosent mind his biz and it will end in tears.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Pzpropertylimit(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Continue to advise her and feel as though u didn't see anything on that phone .
Psychologically monitor her , if it persist , u can take action .

If u are not afraid of women , u are not afraid of death my brother .
In fact , they will be speaking in tongues whenever u are fu******cking them these days to tell u how the matter worse !
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kengoodman: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Funny you, I was shocked at that level of immorality right at my nose
. Bros if u are not careful might slide into her pussy soon and that the end of this so called Okirika business.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by venchi: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2020
I don't see anything wrong , the phone was a general phone, God wants to expose her, so that we can be corrected or by saved from her abominable act pretending to be a Christian, do you know how many people are looking unto her for mentorship or as a good Christian. She needs to be talked to , so that she will realize all her mistakes and turn a new live.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by poweredcom(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2020
That how they are all these naija gals abortion have destroyed them

And promiscuous activities have also destroy them

That babe is a hoe that just it never trust any of them
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
REALLY

MoodyQueen:
She'll appreciate you if you mind your business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bluefilm: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
simoke:
One thing I have ever learnt in life is minding my own business. I had the natural instinct of helping people even when not asked and wld later become dia enemy. U have not right to even tell your wife as she wld tell someone that wld know d girl in question and confronts d girl one day which wld put ur wife in bad light and the girl wld see ur family as her enemies. Ops let d sleeping oh lie and mind your business. She is not ur daughter anyway

I hope you will one day see how wrong this very statement of yours really is.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Caseless: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
It's easier to give advice when you're not the one directly affected. As if you'll condone such - except u're a very loose girl like that young girl. Pretenders everywhere!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cryptotech: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2020
The matter heavy for mouth
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by winnymoh: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
I can't believe what people are saying that the poster should leave her alone. An African parent won't reason that way as a responsible adult you have right to correct what is wrong hence this same lady will end up marrying one of the relatives of those shouting it's her privacy. From what op wrote, he said that phone was office property so why can't he check it? He hasn't barged into the privacy of the lady rather the lady broke the organization rule by using the phone to log to her Facebook. The purpose of correcting someone when they have done terrible things like this is to have sane community. Why are thieves not spared when caught? Because the thief u ignore today will rob you tomorrow.
If we have generation thinking like this then the world will be in chaos. That lady needs to be corrected and she refuses then it's her business. Poster that girl will still steal from you. Anyone that can play 5 guys at the same time and even got pregnant for them is already a murderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by funshint(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2020
What she needs is serious counselling but don't sack her. Again stop talking about her to your wife.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ericmor: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

Minding business is wat has brought us here in this country. Is it in everything we mind our business? Wats wrong in advising our little ones when they are doing wrong. My own advice is for you to just try advise her and move on so is left for her to change if she want to. The advice should be like u heard a story or saw something about a young lady on the news kind of. Have change like 3girls life just by advising them and they are all doing fine now. Don’t sack her bcs of her private life, only sack her if she start affecting your business negatively by under performing and sort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ericmor: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2020
winnymoh:
I can't believe what people are saying that the poster should leave her alone. An African parent won't reason that way as a responsible adult you have right to correct what is wrong hence this same lady will end up marrying one of the relatives of those shouting it's her privacy. From what op wrote, he said that phone was office property so why can't he check it? He hasn't barged into the privacy of the lady rather the lady broke the organization rule by using the phone to log to her Facebook. The purpose of correcting someone when they have done terrible things like this is to have sane community. Why are thieves not spared when caught? Because the thief u ignore today will rob you tomorrow.
If we have generation thinking like this then the world will be in chaos. That lady needs to be corrected and she refuses then it's her business. Poster that girl will still steal from you. Anyone that can play 5 guys at the same time and even got pregnant for them is already a murderer.

U said it all. Nigeria is where it is today bcs of their mentality. You see wrong and u saying mind ur business n ignore so another person can be a victim n d wrongs continue n goes on n on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Hezmatosky: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Are you telling us you found all these on her Facebook inbox? Like seriously? I mean how? because it's not possible. Maybe you sef has an ulterior motive.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Codes151(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2020
How is her life your biz?

You went tru her chats..(22 year old)
Smh

If you cared so much you should do the needful. If not stop going try her private stuff. Smh
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by fotadmowmend(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg is the most powerful man on earth....... Go and argue with your ancestor
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See mentions shocked shocked shocked

21 isn't a minor please....
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Ubdavis:

I minor? At 21? May be im the only one seeing something else
Didn't see the part he said 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.