Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151883 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fijobaba(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
It is wrong to sack her based on her personal life and you had no moral right to invade her privacy by reading her messages. As long as She is efficient in her duties as a sales girl, it will be inhumane for you to sack her based on how She choose to live her life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Newboss:

21 year old minor. Wow. Nigeria finallu produced a genius
Is she 21?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ericmor: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
JERRY1925:

Everything in life happens for a reason. Probably God wanted it to happen so he could save the girl.
I use to date one church girl like that . We talk about marriage everytime we hang out and she was ready to be with me. But I kept praying for God's will in whatever I do. Then one day she forgot to log out her Facebook from my phone.
Can u believe out of the whole friends she chat with, my attention was drawn to just one. And that was how I got to know alot about her. I never told her anything till she came to me talking about christ and how not serious I am in things of the Lord. I just sent her all the screen shot of the chat between her and the other guy.

Lol. Same thing I did to one foolish girl like that claiming to marry, she never came back or contact me since that day bcs of shame

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

how is a 21 year old a minor?

go back to secondary school you dumbass
Your Dumb headed fool

Did I see where OP posted her age?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

People might start accusing op of being the cause of the abortion..but notice how many ladies here are against the Op?? Such morally depraved generation! It is this mind your business attitude that has weakened our society..nobody is his or her brother's keeper anymore...

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Fucsheetup:
21year old is a minor? Retardd

tongue tongue kiss
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by webizone(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
All these "mind your business" peeps are the reason a lot of things are wrong in the world today. What if it was fate that made it possible for the OP to discover those messages so that her life can be saved? Do you know how grateful she would be to the OP in later life? Do you also know the regret she could go through if she wasn't saved? I also read a mumu telling the OP to keep his christian thing to himself as if, as a believer, God won't ask him on the last day, why he didn't save a life as a christian he was. Then why is he a Christian?
A lot of this "mind your business" are coming from ladies here. I suspect a huge lot of you are into what the girl is doing.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dewuyiebun: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Well God has shown you that human being can't be so trusted, your wife changing topics whenever you talk about her might not be enviness but could be her spirit just tells her there's something not right about the said girl, don't praise human being but God but way it is now God might want to use you to change her life that's if she is ready to repent because she might not be fortunate if she has another abortion

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Her personal life is not your business.

As long as she is doing the job well please let her be..Abi your eye dey her body before? Talk true w go understand...lol

BTW, This is why i laugh hard at any guy killing himself over any lady. If you know what some ladies have or are still doing with their lives you will never want to put any lady at home as a wife but it is what it is, we just have to be with them at least to raise a family.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by do4luv14(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Dont mind BlueAir

call her and discus with, ask why she is doing such, let her know the implications,

counsel her to change her ways,

she is young and inexperience, try to know her background, but pls dont sack her yet

OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dewuyiebun: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
webizone:
All these "mind your business" peeps are the reason a lot of things are wrong in the world today. What if it was fate that made it possible for the OP to discover those messages so that her life can be saved? Do you know how grateful she would be to the OP in later life? Do you also know the regret she could go through if she wasn't saved? I also read a mumu telling the OP to keep his christian thing to himself as if, as a believer, God won't ask him on the last day, why he didn't save a life as a christian he was. Then why is he a Christian?
A lot of this "mind your business" are coming from ladies here. I suspect a huge lot of you are into what the girl is doing.
are you surprised? You should know them now, that's who they are,good on the outside but rotten within (fear them)

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by webizone(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
eduwizard:
Don't call me demented but I truly suspect that this man has been sleeping with the sales girl and is only shocked to have discovered her sexual waywardness. He's jealous and needs us to provide him options to deal with the girl.
Sorry, but you are demented grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ijscarface: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
The problem with our generation is the " mind your business syndrome" treat any one under you as your child. That's my motto. Call her sit her down. Tell her what you discovered. Tell her the dangers inherent in that lifestyle. Try to get her some help
Pray with and for her
I believe God gave you an opportunity to help her. If she doesn't stop you have played your role . You don't even know who else will fall into her lap if she continues
Help her

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best

Are you her father? At 21 years of age, there is a limit to what her biological father can do to her
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ericmor: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Are you telling us you found all these on her Facebook inbox? Like seriously? I mean how? because it's not possible. Maybe you sef has an ulterior motive.

Then you don’t know the world we are living in now. A lot of shit happens on social media most especially Facebook and if u open my Facebook messages when I was younger U will have a second thought about me then cus I look cool than wat I really did then but to God be d glory, I’m free
Most young boys n girls of today, if you want to know their real way of life, just check their social media messages if they don’t delete it then u will know how far
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Caseless: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan, don't listen to the useless advice being given by those who want to feel like americans but living in a '3rd wall' country like nigeria.
You employed her based on competence and decency, and if you discover the latter is trully lacking and she has deceived you into believing she's decent, you can sack her. I hate religious deceit. Just come as your true self, i'll appreciate that more.
Why claim holy mary, while you are a 'halot'?
That girl can send her numerous boyfriends to attack you if you mess with her or she finds out you know her secret.
Pretend, watch her misbehave and have a good reason to sack her. Even in the US, some emloyers leave u with your private life, when they find out and discover that your private life would rub off on their organization, they lay you off.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ledaman: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
As a responsible Man and father you have to feel bad and heartbroken of what you just found out, don't mind those kids telling you to separate business from be humane to your sales girl it could happened to anyone. You needs to sit her down and ask her what is problem why is she being way ward? And advice her as a wonderful man good luck!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Toks2008(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Richardonald:
5 guys eeh!!! some ladies life don finish. different prick per every Sunday, after they will say no husband to marry them, when they have f..ck their future husband away.

You never see anything.

What my eyes have seen can not be unseen.

And do you know the most painful twist? it is this same set of damaged girls that will threaten fire and brimstone if a man cheats on them...in most cases, they will want flambuoyant wedding ceremony and the worst part is that their bride price will be among the highest you can ever imagine expecially those who come from the east.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dubeygol: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

His wife is not an expert. What he needs to do is to invite a psychologist to do sex a education for all her sales girls. After, the session the psychologist can have private sessions with the girls.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by odeejay28(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Somethings happen for reasons we don't understand, first she lost her phone, next you offered office phone to be used by all in the office and then she uses the phone knowing that it accessible to all but forgot to log out, your phone had issues and you get to use the office phone and saw it. My take, all these happened for a reason and the reason is to save a life that is about to be destroyed. Forget all the privacy thing. Pls pray for her, advice her and pray for her redemption. All lives matters.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by petuniaevents(f): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2020
There's a line between professional and personal life but just
Maybe there was a reason for you seeing that and now to turn a blind eye would be disastrous. You can as well tell your madam to speak with her woman to woman on the dangers of her actions at least you would have done your part.

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Gmajor(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Mind.
Your.
Fu*king.
Business.

Stop poking your long nose into places it shouldn't be in.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Biodun1929:

See no evil, fear no evil. The OP should never have gone through her Facebook Inbox.
So not going to her Facebook will prevent her from dying in his shop and getting implicated?? My goodness! Are we getting dumber and insensitive in this world or what?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by skales67(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

She is a pure and unadulterated representation of what Naija girls are! That is why 85% of HIV infections are on the female gender

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Kyrestas: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2020
I don't trust your word, oga you really have one shoe for this matter.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ogastone(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Don't keep silent,
Maybe she is in a fix situation and need advice, and I think that if you should tell her you know all she was doing and with the evidence, she will tell you more and if you approach her in fatherly manner , you may just help her with the advice that help her. Work or no work, God want you to know about it the way you did.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by titusmichael27(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
It seems like we've lost the taste of what this world suppose to be. The world has trained us away from the original plan of the creator, and all that is necessary for evil to proper is that good people usually do nothing. All in the name of "mind ur own business" we've stop strengthening and watching over each others. Imagine if she tried and it fail this time around, would you be able to face the fact that you should have said some thing but you didn't? Let's just pause for a moment and think of where we're going! Is there really a life after this one? whether you like it or not, she has already been lured into a path leading to eternal damnation and she need someone to tap her by her shoulder and point her to another direction which leads to eternal life. You've been given an opportunity to be that special person my brother. Don't wait until is too late. You can get someone involve, you dont have to reveal your identity that way she wouldn't stop coming because of shame. get a real man of God to do.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
I don't know if you are male or female but supposing you are a woman and your husband is giving the freedom to pry into private matters of an unmarried girl, he would soon come to that extent that he could start building up feelings for this girl. At this point you, as the wife, would still be taking things as normal until your husband asked this girl out and start to sleep with her. The brain in men is wired differently. Most men get easily attracted to loose girls because they consider these girls as cheap and easy to exploit. The sooner this man takes his eyes off this 21 years old salesgirl, the better for his wife at home.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Adeboyeobj: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Op, i'm going to suggest you stylishly ask the girl bout her parents or any of her siblings, if possible, tell them bout what you observed
The girl is still working for you, if she eventually die, is going to be a dent on your bussiness, you're not doing for, you are doing it for God and also protecting your bussiness
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Bros, Am sorry to say, but getting mixed in this kind of stuff only brings trouble. unless he caught her red handed in his business premises. He should do himself a favour and stay put
You guys just don't get it! What if she does during an abortion and her family gets to know? Their first accusation will be on the Op! And from then on he will be on the defensive...his story will come to nairaland and most including you will judge him guilty before any evidence or his side of the story..even with his own story most will not believe him! Infact they will accuse him of raping her and giving her money for abortion! It's so easy for his life to be ruined in this manner...so fvcking easy!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by darams4all(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2020
I wanna believe most guys asking this man to mind his business are not just fools but small boys and girls, probably yahoo boys with no values and character.
Of course it is his damn business to see to the girls welfare. Didn't you hear where he said the girl couldn't come to work because she just committed abortion. Of course her lifestyle is already affecting her work. If the girl dies as a controversial death as a result result the girls affiliates including the boss will be a suspect. Don't forget the level of brutality Nigerian police show when investigating a crime due to their lack of relevant technology that could have made investigation easier.
Apart from all this my brother, you owe God and the girl a responsibility to shapen her life for Good. It doesn't matter if she eventually sees you as an enemy at least it will be on record that you did your best to rescue her from Tue journey of destruction. You can't even tell how bright the future of this girl is that if she eventually turns a new leaf as a result of your counsels she might forever remain indebted to you in future.
So my brother listen to the counsel of the wise and do the right thing. If the wayward life becomes so alarming pls fire her lest he even lure you into having affair with her that will eventually destroy your home.
Note: girls of nowadays are desperate. They can do anything. Intact 21 years is too old sef.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ourboss: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2020
1. Don't sack her
2. Keep loving her
3. Invite her and your wife to your office
4. Apologize to her for poke-nosing into her privacy
5. Tell her how you mistakenly stumbled on her Facebook chats
6. Tell her things that will make her to regret her actions
7. Let your wife cuddle her
8. Tell her how you and your family care and trust her
9. God allowed you to see those chats
10. Hence, you are responsible to win her soul back to God.
OritaIbadan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.