Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151718 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by boxer022(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Not to be rude, but I believe you have to mind your business. You employed her as a staff of your company, you didn't give birth to her or pay her bride price. She is an adult and need to make her own decisions. Even if you sack her from work, how does it affect her life style? Focus on your business, you don't even have any right to discuss her with your wife or anyone for Ed that matter. As far as she is carrying out her assignments well, that's the only thing binding the two of you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oga pretend you don’t see that message, call her sit her down
And tell her that you know she’s pregnant and if she try an abortion she will die, because if anything happens to her will be able to forgive yourself, you still have opportunity to save a life now

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by falcon01: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
you have No business in her personal Life. if she's delivering you work the way it should That's all that matters, but you can still advice her on her life choices but how can you tell her you invaded her privacy? just let her be and advice her if you want to.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
angry U are very dumb to urself and ur God. You want the man to be tagged an aproko and misjudged for real live like he's already been dragged on nlr right?? How many sexworkers or deliquents have u converted so far,Mr good influence?
What if he don’t speak up and the girl go for second abortion and die , people must surely say something do what you suppose to do at that time you have the chance

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kurupt1: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
For a lot of people to like this ur post shows that societal morals is dead!!
I don give up on society

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
angry If she damn dies,who won't know it's abortion that killed her Or will the op be forced to say he impregnated her and made her abort??! Or won't the op defend himself?!
Bennysam:

What if he don’t speak up and the girl go for second abortion and die , people must surely say something do what you suppose to do at that time you have the chance
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

sharaaaaap!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Just leave her be and act like you didn't see anything.we now live in a perverse generation with perverse youths.dont be surprised people online here and at ur place will tell you you aren't her parent .that girl has been on it for a long time,and for her to be dating 5 guys expertly,shes nearly a pro in the game,you can hardly change a pro

shut up!
holy holy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin angry LMFAO see the mofo. Yo homie,how many wraps of weeds did u take tonight,was the arsse sweet too?

Ogun fire ur miserable life there angry
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
holy holy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pursue her if you feel so, but don’t intrude into her personal life. If you were meant to father her God would have made her your child.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by skyfather09(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
where her pix tho... maybe na my babe, na joke oh.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by zero911: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Another fake story.

Picture of the chats or you know what else..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by jojothaiv(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
aprilwise:
Lemme wait for the elders of this forum to settle this matter.

Shift, let me wait too..

Modified; The first batch have arrived, we're waiting for the subordinate too.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Taiwo20(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
You can not unknown what you have known. Just let her be as long as she does her job. You can only advice her generally without you letting her know you have been snooping around her inbox.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
aprilwise:
Lemme wait for the elders of this forum to settle this matter.

she is 21 !

if God play back your own wife past life to you

oga you will not touch with a pole
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by LadySarah: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Funny you, I was shocked at that level of immorality right at my nose

Pls mind ur biz
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
grin angry LMFAO see the mofo. Yo homie,how many wraps of weeds did u take tonight,was the arsse sweet too?

Ogun fire ur miserable life there angry

poor dirty eiye boy
dues payer!
you'll soon be shot dead!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by jojothaiv(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Foster31(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Brother. Don't sack her yet until she brings guys to the office.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Things re better left unsaid, she's ur sales rep & if wat she's doing isn't affecting ur business, then make her business not ur business
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by hermesprogidy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

How is 21years old a minor? OP please mind damn business!!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by toolate2fail(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adive her to change and pray for her. If you need loan and your are in AbJ a civil servant see my signature
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by TransflectTP(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Things dey happen o. Girls and promiscuity these days are like 5&6.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oga I don't want to finish reading your poem before I notice your devilish mind, tell us how many times wey you don fuuckk that girl na jealous dey worry you, sack her and see
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mr Man stop acting like a hypocrite.
Leave the wayward girl alone it's her life not yours.
Last time we checked she isn't your wife even if she was your blood relative.
Even Prostitutes have siblings and love ones.
Stop feeling Holier than thou ooo.
Hosea for Bible married a prostitute ooo not even God castigated her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by toyotamuscle: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best
so as a father to relive her of her small job is the best.oga.i do check womens bags and phones too, many of them have secrets.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kingxsamz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nwaonyishi69: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tomorrow if she becomes frustrated wit live she will turn around to line up those who raped her also.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by micflo28(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op how did you get all this information all from her Facebook wall, she can sue you for invasion of privacy as she is well above 18. I sense your story is cooked up. Tell us the truth, have you been having private times with her. You can't get all this informations from a Facebook account. Well, keep your findings to yourself and keep her in your employ. Someone too could be surviving off what you pay her, her poor mum, dad or siblings and firing her will make her life worse. She will go into full prostitution. Just counsel her if you can and put her in your prayers that's all.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by belcom10(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oops it's right you show concern as a father. You can have a talk with her indirectly. Since you said she act like a good girl and always read her Bible. Try to preach to her, encourage her in faith.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by emmajodeci(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
My brother firstly its her private life and it has nothing to do with ur business being a sales representative (I'm not in support of abortion or double dating). The best you can do for her is to call her and give her an advice as an elder brother or a boss. Relieving her of her job because she is double dating or pregnant is not doing her any good instead you will make life more miserable for her. Show her love like a brother, this will make her a better person tomorrow which she will not forget than you dropping her off.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fredoallan: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Why check her inbox. It’s her private life. Coz you offered job does not mean you owe her life. From your points, I think you interested in her and nursing her to satisfy ur wayward life “ read her inbox and couldn’t sleep” oniranu okunrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.