Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists (523 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) / MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nellyfrancis157: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2020
I have to take a break from my discussions on sexual purity and discuss a burning issue as it appears pointless teaching girls to preserve their virginity till marriage while the boys/ men are on rampage having forceful carnal knowledge of them .
Let the truth be told, our ancestry /patriarchal society has laid a very bad foundation of pain for the female folk . Ninety per cent of parents have unconsciously , even with their education and enlightenment , raised more monsters than decent men. I am sorry to say ! African men have been raised with an entitlement and lordship mentality which has made their libido uncontrollable and unleashed terror on the female folk including babies in diapers!
The last few days has been so emotionally-draining for me because of the upsurge of rape and murder of innocent girls and several victims of sexual abuse coming out on social media to pour out their aching hearts .
Any wonder why we won ’ t continue a vicious cycle of not raising godly males when the mother is emotionally-damaged and can ’ t make the right decisions or pursue moral values because she’ s broken and can ’ t find peace and the much -needed strength to “ glue ” herself together! And you will be surprised that a good number of men don ’ t even have what it takes to raise godly sons . This is not only because they are patriarchy-personified . Many of them don ’ t have the time to ensure their parenting is intentional neither do many of them have the right moral values!
Now, tell me what moral values an employer who would sleep with all his female employees would hand over to his sons or a lecturer who would not hesitate to fail any girl who doesn’ t dance to his lecherous tune or a father who in his youthful exuberance once raped a girl or a philanderer who sees women as objects of pleasure and would sleep with anything in skirt . I could go on and on !
On May 27 , 2020 in Benin City , Edo State , a 22 -year-old lady , Uwaila Omozuwa, died at the University of Benin Teaching hospital , after she was raped and murdered inside her local church. The poor girl took solace in the ambience of her place of worship as her place of study only to be trailed there by her attackers, raped and then smashed on the head with a fire extinguisher!
WHO GAVE BIRTH TO SUCH BEASTS ? HOW SAVAGE ! In the course of the public outcry, on the June 2 to be precise , 18 -year -old Barakat Bello, a National Diploma 1 student of the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology , Ibadan , a staunch ‘ all covered up’ Muslim was raped and murdered inside her home! And believe me, many more rape cases have been popping up by ladies who couldn ’ t speak out before now because of fear of stigmatisation and slut-shaming !
I’ m sure someone reading this article has once raped a girl/ lady . What baffles me is the impunity with which these evil men act ! It appears the desire to have control over females which is the foundation of patriarchy has become an evil spirit and a weapon used by the stupid, bad devil to further destabilise and ensure the womb that birthed man is weakened and destroyed! THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER! RAPE IS A SERIOUS MATTER! I have seen women, even activists raped in their teens who are now mothers to teenagers who have yet to get over the trauma- a good number of them are hurting so badly and are emotionally-traumatised. Please tell me- can they effectively raise / groom emotionally-balanced children ? What about countless girls who are daily raped in their early teens and I must mention domestic helpers with no one to report to. What perception of life do you think they would have ? How can they even assert themselves when their self-worth has been trampled upon ? Yet , an average female is the bedrock of society . She is the one who will determine the sanctity or wickedness of the future society as a result of the children she brings to the world and how she raises them . There’ s more to come on this as we all have a huge role to play in ensuring we raise godly boys! May God save our daughters from these perilous times in Jesus name !

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Raphkriz(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Can a rapist raise a saint?

Call me when fathers stop molesting daughters.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by chatinent: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Rape is not just for the males. In fact, statistics show that women rape more than men, and still, 90% of women are the causes of why they were raped.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

I am sorry that your father molested you ...Not all fathers are like that....
Ndo

Why apologize on behalf of a rapist?
Unless your father is one and you're like him.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
No wonder you re moody. Your dad molested you. Sorry oo

I don't need an apology from a rapist. Thanks.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
But I'm not your rapist father nah.

Really?
why are you pained by the truth?
Aren't fathers molesting daughters?

If you deny this, you are a RAPIST.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Taywon: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na Rape story dey trend this month... I tire 4 una life
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
WE ARE saying the same thing.I never knew you were serious about your father molesting you. My bad. I shouldn't have said sorry.

I never said my father molested me.

You concluded because you remembered that part vividly on my behalf, so it must be from one of your memories which makes you a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by gbami(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
WE ARE saying the same thing.I never knew you were serious about your father molesting you. My bad. I shouldn't have said sorry.
She doesn't understand that we are sympathizing with her...We will continue to tell her sorry for her father's stupidity

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

You just confirm that he is....Sorry Dear...
I am apologizing to you dear not him...he should be castrated...

I also confirmed that you are a rapist.
You should also be castrated. undecided
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Justbehave(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

She doesn't understand that we are sympathizing with her...We will continue to tell her sorry for her father's stupidity
She lacks unferstanding

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Justbehave(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

You just confirm that he is....Sorry Dear...
I am apologizing to you dear not him...he should be castrated...
Hahahahaha
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Eya i feel for you ooo so your papa dey pkanch you. Hmn no wonder you behave like this.undecided

Lmao. grin
And how am I behaving?

You lots should stop raping your daughters.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Ekwutox: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
She lacks unferstanding

Actually YOU lack understanding, she never said she was raped by her father.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by gbami(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I also confirmed that you are a rapist.
You should also be castrated. undecided
Sorry dear...I am not your father...Not all fathers are monsters like your daddy is....

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Petyprincess(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I never said my father molested me.

You concluded because you remembered that part vividly on my behalf, so it must be from one of your memories which makes you a rapist.
Please ignore! Only the guilty ones will feel offended by your post!
Mydn44 farano rocknation just see how they insulting someone's father undecided nairaland can only be sane if you can wipe out these kind of trolls!!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

Sorry dear...I am not your father...Not all fathers are monsters like your daddy is....

grin

Stop telling me sorry.
Go and tell that to the women you've raped.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Justbehave(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ekwutox:

Another fool spotted. Tell us what she meant by saying when men stop fathers stop molesting their daughters?
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Justbehave(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:

lol
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by gbami(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ekwutox:

She said "fathers" not "Some Fathers"...
And she has a father..The generalization was the problem...
Example..."Men are Dogs" then they should show us their fathers among the dogs

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Lmao. grin
And how am I behaving?

You lots should stop raping your daughters.
you behave as someone whose senses is not complete. cool
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by gbami(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

grin grin

Stop telling me sorry.
Go and tell that to the women you've raped.

Once again...I don't look like your father...You are pointing the wrong guy( I am not your daddy)
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Zabiboy: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin

Classic example of attention seeking gone wrong grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Ekwutox: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Another fool spotted. Tell us what she meant by saying when men stop fathers stop molesting their daughters?

Don't insult me cuz you won't like my reply.

Fathers do molest their kids though not all but fathers do.
Re: Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists by Ekwutox: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
gbami:
She said "fathers" not "Some Fathers"...
And she has a father..The generalization was the problem...
Example..."Men are Dogs" then they should show us their fathers among the dogs

It's the same as when guys call women dumb, if you don't like the generalization then stop doing it to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother To Help A Friend. / Funny Fact About Gay Marriage / Pregnant Wife Shares Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.