Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) (4069 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Simple stuff right here; Women Are Very Bad At Parenting!

Hi there, its me again and as usual i'm out here to spread hate again! smiley Compliments of the season tho.

So lets start like this; Dear men, whatever you do, do not make the mistake of letting your sons grow up in the hands of single mothers, WHY?, well simply because your sons will either end up being a weak ball-less puppet or a hardened criminal!

In this generation where women think they are "strong and independent" for being single mothers, its actually the worst thing that can ever happen her boy child because on a scale of 10, 8 of them will always turn out to be weak and effeminate men.
Men, before you think you are useless and nobody wants to pay attention to you, humanity actually needs you to be your son's father. Pls don't get me wrong, i'm talking to the men, i don't care about the females that will surface in this thread with the usual blaming of single-motherhood to men. You all can cry to hell for all i care.

Still Typing...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2021
as much as there are a lot of ball-less men out there, i truly doubt it has to do with being raised by a single mother or independent women....
you barking at the wrong tree brotha.

these men are the way they are because of the society we live in now (and so far as we know, there's always been single mothers out there)....and furthermore, if this was really the issue, the US would be full of black sissy men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2021
WOMEN DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RAISE MEN!!
Stop fooling yourself, for a man to become a man, he needs masculinity and that can only be found in a bigger man, a father figure, a bigger lion figure, someone that will push him to the limits and still dare him to jump off the cliff if there is no other way!

Only the boys with the father figures in their lives have what it takes to go through the tenacity of life, no woman can ever instill such heat in a boy!
Mothers will let everything slide and encourage incompetense, a father will still slap his son in the head if he comes back home from school with the second position, not because the boy didn't do well, for crying out loud, he took second place in his class of over 200 other students but because he slacked off a little to let someone else take what should have been his, his father wouldn't have it! THATS THE FATHER FIGURE!

Now imagine a boys life with a single mother.
Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Anybody wey stand near me to say that women, especially our Nigeria mothers are bad at parenting dey ask for 2/4 on his head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Now understand that its nobody's fault a random woman turned out to be a single mother, it has not and will never be anybody's fault unless she was rapped and of course investigations were carried out to actually prove it. 95% of single mothers today became single mothers out of their own will, bad decisions or not.
Think about it, how else can a woman become a single mother at a youthful age apart from being a street wh0re fvvcking the 'cool guys' OR divorcing a graceful man for her selfish needs, now are you understanding how these poor decisions still affects her son? EXACTLY!

If you see a group of 10 male criminals today, 8 of them were raised by single mothers, i'm not being biased, the analytics are always there for you to see, how do this happened? I will explain.
A young boy being raised by a single mother is just a simple as imbibing feminity into him right? Now from what the redpill is all about, the female mind is manipulative, narcissistic, e.t.c

Still Typing

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by cherishmichael: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2021
The above statement or story might sound useless or inappropriate but in the real sense I agree with what the guy is saying because if you look closely at the statement, you will know that it's true and there's a fact there.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by cherishmichael: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
The above statement or story might sound useless or inappropriate but in the real sense I agree with what the guy is saying because if you look closely at the statement, you will know that it's true and there's a fact there. undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
We already understand how women manifest these traits and we know how the intensity can get but have you ever stopped to think about what it will look like if a man exhibitted those traits

Its pretty easy to figure out if you ask me, go to the nearest prison and ask for the most hardened criminals, those are your guys! HOW? Women love to carry out their excesses on a subtle level, men don't know how to do that, we either go high or we do nothing!
Basically what i'm trying to say her is that, the girl who manipulates to get something thats obviously not hers off a man is very equal to the guy who robs a bank causing multiple fatalities; BOTH ARE NARCISSISTIC, BOTH HAVE THE ENTITLEMENT MENTAILTY IN PLAY, BOTH WERE INFLUENCED GREATLY BY WOMEN!!

Women do a very good job in breeding the worst kind of men, so even for the fathers in full families, rebuke your sons being your wife's favourite children and for separated fathers, get your son off her ASAP!
Check My Signature.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as much as there are a lot of ball-less men out there, i truly doubt it has to do with being raised by a single mother or independent women....
you barking at the wrong tree brotha.

these men are the way they are because of the society we live in now (and so far as we know, there's always been single mothers out there)....and furthermore, if this was really the issue, the US would be full of black sissy men.
The US if full of black criminals though. Like black criminals are very prominent over there, its so intense that the moment a white comes across a black, they put their guards up.
Continue being ignorant brother!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
The simple solution.. advice men to stop being deatbeat diads... undecided

You make it seem as though single motherhood was a choice and not the result of the actions of a selfish, irresponsible man...

And you've contradicted yourself... You say single mothers raise their sons to be feminine... Then blame them, that they are reason there are many black male criminals... undecided

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Now understand that its nobody's fault a random woman turned out to be a single mother, it has not and will never be anybody's fault unless she was rapped and of course investigations were carried out to actually prove it. 95% of single mothers today became single mothers out of their own will, bad decisions or not.
Think about it, how else can a woman become a single mother at a youthful age apart from being a street wh0re fvvcking the 'cool guys' OR divorcing a graceful man for her selfish needs, now are you understanding how these poor decisions still affects her son? EXACTLY!

If you see a group of 10 male criminals today, 8 of them were raised by single mothers, i'm not being biased, the analytics are always there for you to see, how do this happened? I will explain.
A young boy being raised by a single mother is just a simple as imbibing feminity into him right? Now from what the redpill is all about, the female mind is manipulative, narcissistic, e.t.c

Still Typing
You are an imbẹcile...

False stats...

Secondly, the reason isn't because they were raised by single mothers, but the ABSENCE of a decent male figure in their lives...

How do you reason?

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The US if full of black criminals though. Like black criminals are very prominent over there, its so intense that the moment a white comes across a black, they put their guards up.
The US is full of black men who are criminals... Father's of the boys who have been left to the care of their mothers to be raised... Who's to blame? undecided

Your argument doesn't make sense... The men in jail, do you expect them to raise their sons?

You think they would be better parents? The druggies and gang members? undecided

If these men got their sh** together, like their white counterparts... Then they would be home to train their sons to be proper men...

But they don't... They prefer to rob stores and kill themselves...

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
They are already out here, just like what i forsaw in the first post of this thread.
Dear men, do not feel bad for stigmatizing single mothers, its not your fault they made the bad decisions that landed them into their shiit.

Oh and like the female person above me is ranting about, understand that no man really is deadbeat, i can vouch for 90% of these men.
The word DEADBEAT only surfaces when these women have realized their mistakes, he smokes, he drinks, he is a thug but you still went ahead to fvvck him because he seemed 'cool', he obviously wasn't the daddy material and she knew this at the time but her hypergamy wouldn't keep her sane! Now she is a single mother and the guy who was just having fun at the time is deadbeat??
SHE WOULD FVVCK HIM AGAIN IF HE CALLED HER BACK!!
MEN, STAY WOKE!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
The truth of the matter is that any society that has a large percentage of children trained by single mothers is a time bomb waiting to happen. Most women are highly emotional and it takes a man to checkmate them. That's why it very important for both father and mother to train a child. If you check out even in developed countries where kids are brought up in single parents homes, majority of them are usually arrogant and mannerless.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

i like the way you quickly added "hardened criminals" to your initial post... sadly the ignorant person here is you, there are many society out there where single motherhood is taking over, and i doubt their problem is men being sissies and/or hardened criminals.

do you even see the ignorance in your post?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
The US is full of black men who are criminals... Father's of the boys who have been left to the care of their mothers to be raised... Who's to blame? undecided

Your argument doesn't make sense... The men in jail, do you expect them to raise their sons?

You think they would be better parents? The druggies and gang members? undecided

If these men got their sh** together, like their white counterparts... Then they would be home to train their sons to be proper men...

But they don't... They prefer to rob stores and kill themselves...
[color=#006600][/color]

Its a vicious circle. I have the feeling that those that matters in those societies deliberately ensure the black person does not measure up to them. It's now left for blacks to sit and get things resolved.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
They are already out here, just like what i forsaw in the first post of this thread.
You can't post idiocy on an open forum and not expect opposing views... If you want utmost privacy, why are you here? undecided

For an alpha, you're awfully sensitive...

Dear men, do not feel bad for stigmatizing single mothers, its not your fault they made the bad decisions that landed them into their shiit.
What wrong did they do? Have sex? You're one of those self-righteous incels who condemn fornication? Are you celibate?

Or their crime was not terminating their pregnancies?

Or their crime was not absconding as the men did?

Who knew raising a child on your own with no support was such a bad thing...

Oh and like the female person above me is ranting about, understand that no man really is deadbeat, i can vouch for 90% of these men.
The female person you're too much of a coward to argue with... You can? grin

You're a desperate fool... Your false stats...

The word DEADBEAT only surfaces when these women have realized their mistakes, he smokes, he drinks, he is a thug but you still went ahead to fvvck him because he seemed 'cool', he obviously wasn't the daddy material and she knew this at the time
Your low IQ though... there's a difference between being deadbeat and being IRRESPONSIBLE. Many irresponsible men who smoke, drink and chase women still stick around to raise their children, to give them a home and be a role model...

While some of the most perfect men abscond because of their unwillingness to bear the responsibility that goes with having wand raising children... undecided

but her hypergamy wouldn't keep her sane! Now she is a single mother and the guy who was just having fun at the time is deadbeat??
SHE WOULD FVVCK HIM AGAIN IF HE CALLED HER BACK!!
MEN, STAY WOKE!!
Again, more condemnation of sex...

Are you gay? undecided

Your erratic behaviour, your paranoia, your desperation... Almost as if there's some hidden agenda...

Ubunjā... And co... They made sense..

You on the other hand, just writing trash...

Defend your argument, you can't...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
The truth of the matter is that any society that has a large percentage of children trained by single mothers is a time bomb waiting to happen. Most women are highly emotional and it takes a man to checkmate them. That's why it very important for both father and mother to train a child. If you check out even in developed countries where kids are brought up in single parents homes, majority of them are usually arrogant and mannerless.
The most arrogant children are those of whites...

The most docile children are those of Africans... Who have been beaten, abused... By their FATHERS in the name of discipline... undecided

Compare both societies...

Take Nigeria... Most families, both a father and mother... What can you brag about?

Your fellow simple-minded, timid, corrupt Nigerians?

The way y'all reason...

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
Traits of the rouge womanhood.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i like the way you quickly added "hardened criminals" to your initial post... sadly the ignorant person here is you, there are many society out there where single motherhood is taking over, and i doubt their problem is men being sissies and/or hardened criminals.

do you even see the ignorance in your post?
Are you seeing the ignorance in your comment?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Traits of the rouge womanhood.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its a vicious cycle. I have the feeling that those that matters in those societies deliberately ensure the black person does not measure up to them. It's now left for blacks to sit and get things resolved.
The vicious cycle you black men refuse to break...

You folks love to blame whites... They gave you back your countries, for example Nigeria... What did you do with it with your regained freedom?

All the countries ruled by black men... All third world countries... Poverty stricken, corrupt...etc.

White men are rightfully dominant... They realise that they have RESPONSIBILITIES and they don't run away from them...

Y'all with your get rich schemes, being nuisances in foreign countries... The only thing you brag about, your pẹnis... And that's even a false stereotype borne of racism that's now overrated... undecided

In Nigeria, how many of you men are good role model? The skull miners in the West? The druggies in the East? The yahoo boys? Kidnappers? Bandits and Terrorists?

Or your simply arguing that as long as a man is in the home, all is okay? Not caring that most men now, especially black men have misplaced priorities... Have nothing of worth to impact on their sons?

Okay! grin

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by lolu2019: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
The simple solution.. advice men to stop being deatbeat diads... undecided

You make it seem as though single motherhood was a choice and not the result of the actions of a selfish, irresponsible man...

And you've contradicted yourself... You say single mothers raise their sons to be feminine... Then blame them, that they are reason there are many black male criminals...
most of u girls choose fine boy over a guy that gat brain.at the end, u end up regretting the action.nah money be fine bobo.God help all single mum.dere is always a second chance.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:

The most docile children are those of Africans... Who have been beaten, abused... By their FATHERS in the name of discipline... undecided

Take Nigeria... Most families, both a father and mother... What can you brag of?

They way y'all reason...
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria matter is a fuelled by hardship and poverty. Its just a plan by the elite to ensure people always beg them for food. Which has affected a lot of families, but families with a father figure is able to curtail the negative effects of bad government on the home to a large extent by be more discipline on family matters. I don't think whites can survive the kind of environment majority of people face in Nigeria? If not that single parenting were not really the main thing in those days, by now the society might have collapsed. Women alone won't be able to manage things fully, though there are few good women out there who can handle family matters without being putting too much emotions to issues. At times, I wonder what the future holds for American society, with their idea of being modern thinkers.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
most of u girls choose fine boy over a guy that gat brain.at the end, u end up regretting the action.nah money be fine bobo.God help all single mum.dere is always a second chance.
How does your comment relate?

As for seeking goodlooks, men do it more... How about you create a thread advising them to see the inner beauty of a woman instead? grin

A man with a brain... That doesn't make him a suitable partner... Most hardened criminals are extremely intelligent...

Financial stability is what's important...(regards to this topic)... The reason most men abandon their children is because of their INABILITY to provide for them...

So no, your pretty face and brain... Both ain't enough... Not to raise children... undecided

Most single mothers, it isn't simply a matter of making a wrong choice...

People change... As a man, wouldnt you agree that there are women who pretend then change after using you?

That's my point... Some men act all perfect till they have sex with the women...

And if she gets pregnant, would you support her choice to terminate the pregnancy?

And if she keeps the child outta love, is she a bad person?

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
The vicious circle you black men refuse to break...

You folks love to blame whites... They gave you back your countries, for example Nigeria... What did you do with it with your regained freedom?

All the countries ruled by black men... All third world countries... Poverty stricken, corrupt...etc.

White men are rightfully dominant... They realise that they have RESPONSIBILITIES and they don't run away from them...

Y'all with your get rich schemes, being nuisances in foreign countries... The only thing you brag about, your pẹnis... And that's even a false stereotype borne of racism that's now overrated... undecided

In Nigeria, how many of you men are good role model? The skull miners in the West? The druggies in the East? The yahoo boys? Kidnappers? Bandits and Terrorists?

Or your simply arguing that as long as a man is in the home, all is okay? Not caring that most men now, especially black men have misplaced priorities... Have nothing of worth to impact on their sons?

Okay! grin
[color=#006600][/color]

This matter tie wrapper grin. No matter what, men will be men. Its just like saying a male lion does not know he's place in the jungle. The only solution for blacks is to educate younger kids on the effect of negative actions/decisions and how it affects their lives. It requires the sane men and women to do massive enlightenment in nursery and primary schools, in addition to programmes on electronic media on best practices being expected of a child. If they fail to get them young forget it, there won't be any positive change. But to think of it, its the ladies that encourages most guys to go into crime and afrerall they enjoy the spoils of crimes. grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by FahBuLous: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry rest nau, see as the guy the snub you, you still de mention am grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Deliveryman44: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:

Take Nigeria... Most families, both a father and mother... What can you brag of?

They way y'all reason...

Your mumu no too much, can you compare being arrogant with being docile? Being arrogant has cost them their lives, and misbehaviour; they don't live by culture, do you know how that arrogance makes them lose lives from gun violence
A
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by lolu2019: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
How does your comment relate?

As for seeking goodlooks, men do it more... How you create a thread advising them to see the inner beauty of a women instead? grin

A man with a brain... That doesn't make in a suitable partner... Most hardened criminals are extremely intelligent...

Financial stability is what's important...(regards to this topic)... The reason most men abandon their children is because of their INABILITY to provide for them...

So no, your pretty face and brain... Both ain't enough... Not to raise children... undecided

Most single mothers, it isn't simply a matter of making a wrong choice...

People change... As a man, wouldnt you agree that there are women who pretend then change after using you?

That's my point... Some men act of perfect till they have sex with the women...

And if she gets pregnant, would you support her choice to terminate the pregnancy?

And if she keeps the child outta love, is she a bad person?
I am talking from my experiences with single mothers OK.I am not talking based on assumptions. most of them regretted their actions cos they were young and they wanted to feel the world.their is always a second chance aunty.no be me cos Covid.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria matter is a fuelled by hardship and poverty.
Like other first world countries were... When power was handed to you black men... What did you do? Instead, you crippled the economy... Now you wanna play the victims... As though the politicians weren't chosen from the masses... undecided

Its just a plan by the elite to ensure people always beg them for food. Which has affected a lot of families, but families with a father figure is able to curtail the negative effects of bad government on the home to a large extent by be more discipline on family matters.
Stop being silly! There no plan... Since Nigeria gained her independence, there has been hundreds of black men in power...

The reason is greed... Not some evil scheme... undecided

Black men are the most greedy, self-centred group of people on this planet... Give them America and they would mess it up...

Los IQ... The 'me, myself and I' mentality... That's the problem.

I told you, the vast majority of the families in Nigeria are headed by a man... undecided

Yes, these men beat their children in the name of discipline... But when these sons grow up... They go their own way to be criminals... The ritualists and yahoo boys... They all had fathers...

Children grow to be adults...

The children raised by single mothers, the minority... They aren't responsible for the mess that's this country... Use your head.

I don't think whites can survive the kind of environment majority of people face in Nigeria?
Lol! Are you joking? The same white men who conquered the entire world while most of it was still uncivilized? grin

When your ancestors were still worshipping to sun...

Whites wouldn't survive... They would change it... Something you black men can't do... They are obviously miracle workers...

If not that single parenting were not really the main thing in those days, by now the society might have collapsed.
Oga, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world... The third country plagued by terrorism... It has already collapsed... stop spewing sh**.

Women alone won't be able to manage things fully, though there are few good women out there who can handle family matters without being putting too much emotions to issues. At times, I wonder what the future holds for American society, with their idea of being modern thinkers.
Women can't handle everything? Black men can't either... You're as incompetent as the women you're criticizing...

Again, who made these women single mothers?

You make it seem as though there are no men?

Where are they?

Why don't they step up?

Take up their responsibilities?

Or they prefer to mine skulls and end up in jail?

How about you educate them to be like white men... Maybe there would be a change...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

This matter tie wrapper grin. No matter what, men will be men. Its just like saying a male lion does not know he's place in the jungle. The only solution for blacks is to educate younger kids on the effect of negative actions/decisions and how it affects their lives. It requires the sane men and women to do massive enlightenment in nursery and primary schools, in addition to programmes on electronic media on best practices being expected of a child. If they fail to get them young forget it, there won't be any positive change. But to think of it, its the ladies that encourages most guys to go into crime and afrerall they enjoy the spoils of crimes. grin
women don't encourage men to commit crimes... Greed does...

Don't be ridiculous...

And stop pushing the responsibility to women... It's YOUR DUTY to help you sons and educate them...

If you can't, stop complaining when they end up in jail...Las Las, Na we go still carry the burden

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
That's true.
Glad you are able to acknowledge truth when you hear one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / What Do You Think I Should Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.