Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone (12246 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by SavageResponse(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Daniel058:

Argue only when you know what you re saying

When Sanusi made that statement he was referring to the practice or round tripping whereby bankers buy forex from the CBN at official rate and sell it in the black market to make huge profits.

Sanusi was not referring to online forex trading

You are clearly the one who is ignorant here so stop misleading the public!!!

3 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Dreiwizzy: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

Tell her to Invest here: https://www.forextime.com/strategy/Pipmarshall

It's safer
From who's money?

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Medblog(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

You need to first ask him why he has not yet resigned from his job like he claimed before you ask him to send you his phone number!
You're right
I have a little glimpse of how forex works
I just need a good broker
Thats all
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

Imagine that bro. People way never make profit for forex are wanting you to come invest grin
fact! Lolz grin
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by PrinceDekunle: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to this channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Penboy: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
somto10:
I'm a forex trader.
All i can say is, it depends on how she invested it.
They're many forex investment platforms that ppl that don't wanna trade themselves use. Eg MBA forex etc.
Ur gal isn't stupid or foolish, just try and make sure d ppl she invested with are legit and good traders and i promise u she won't regret it.
Ask her their name and quote me lemme run a lil check on them
Forex is no scam. Alot of Nigerians are earning honest living through it.

Hmm.. Which company is that? Where they can manage forex investment?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by loiusdthird(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chidonc:
grin grin grin
Hope is not binomo investment program, invest 160k and get 320k in 45mins grin grin grin, if na him, better go and see her father and know how it will be deducted from her bride price grin
chai dis one off me I swear
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Bornfool(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
SKhanmi:
I see premium tears loading for soooo many folks grin. Better do well to heed that weed smoker advice. Don't get suckered

grin grin grin
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Telvin7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
I am not just worried about the ignorance you displayed. but I am worried about the 23likes you got..You lost money in FOREX does not mean FOREX is bad business.u just didn't study it long enough to risk your real money,so you were in a hurry so you took a risk that's not Worth taking. I am a full time FOREX trader.I have history to back up my claim.to you Op..You girl made a wrong choice by giving her money to a self acclaimed FOREX trader.A real FOREX profitable does not need anybody's money to trade..Many scamers are scaming people in the name of FOREX.. If you must trade FOREX learn it by yourself and trade for your self.otherwise you can never make any money from the business.
Bro how can I learn from you ??
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by nappy760(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
If you are on telegram I can send you video training,all free.but you must devote time to watch them

I am on telegram

Can you drop your telegram link
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by LikeAking: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
palsenator:

My bank account?? For what?? So u expect me to post my account balance online? Common grow up. If you meet me, I think that enough will convince you. I NEVER asked the Op to pay me for anything,just a conviction that forex Is real.
Mind you I am a CEO of two thriving company. I run Itradeforex Nig ( check my page and group on Facebook ) and I own Heritage Credit and Loan Services.

To convince yourself, kindly chat with me and you will come back here to change your story. Thanks

0 7 0 1 0 4 2 0 0 7 7

Judging by your reaction, you are highly insecure an you are very far from all the above titles you mentioned.

When ever they responded in a hash tune they are hiding something in their cupboard (It's Skeleton).

A real CEO with true experience won't react like this.

Let your money do the talking.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by LikeAking: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
OK let's trade forex offline now,maybe you will understand it better.Let's assume at the moment $1000 is equivalent to #350,000 naira..And assuming you go to abokis shob(bearu de change) to exchange your #350,000 to $1,000.now you decide to deposit or keep the $1k without spending it for 1 week.If the exchange rate increases and $1000 now sell for #450,000 and you decide to exchange it back to naira thereby making 100k profit along the way would u say you made money because aboki lost?This is how forex is traded.when you buy a currency you practically buys a share in that country's economy,if the economy is doing well the value of your currency increases and you make money by exchanging it back to your local currency.. Pls read more about forex online.

Then how majority of those who have ventured into this biz loose their money?.

I believe business like this should not be available for everybody on earth.It's a business for only the initiates.

Let only the true initiates do this business, while the rest of us find our own way.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

Anyone who is really making good money from forex trading will not have the time to be chasing ten ten Kobo from training!
tell am
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Osek:
how do I find someone who is good at forex and can teach
youtube.com
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
DrayZee:

I have learnt a bit about forex before. This school will give me a better understanding?

Another thing...I don’t really know how to find an account. How do you do it?
if you where indeed following the school you would know undecided
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

Imagine that bro. People way never make profit for forex are wanting you to come invest grin
grin the tin dey funny
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Help2020:
If you are on telegram I can send you video training,all free.but you must devote time to watch them
make telegram group i wanna join grin .....so that you go dash me free signals tongue tongue cheesy... COMMANDER MARSHALL OVERLORD grin i hail

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Simplecity(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
See where market go close for me on friday.. the tin no let me collect better profit undecided

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
LikeAking:

Then how majority of those who have ventured into this biz loose their money?.

I believe business like this should not be available for everybody on earth.It's a business for only the initiates.

Let only the true initiates do this business, while the rest of us find our own way.

Majority of those who ventured into it lack the technical know how..They are not patient enough to learn how and when to make the exchange.. For example, if dollars is going to increase against naira you have to buy dollars in advance just as a mentioned above. But what happens when you exchange dollars for Naira and naira Appreciate against dollars? You will loose.So you need to learn when to sell dollars or any other currency and majority are not patient enough to learn this..Just imagine a 200 level medical student doing surgery, they you think the surgery will be successful?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Simplecity:
make telegram group i wanna join grin .....so that you go dash me free signals tongue tongue cheesy... COMMANDER MARSHALL OVERLORD grin i hail
+233558408645 telegram contact
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Help2020: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
nappy760:

I am on telegram

Can you drop your telegram link
+233558408645. I will create new telegram group for nairalanders..

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by palsenator(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
LikeAking:

Judging by your reaction, you are highly insecure an you are very far from all the above titles you mentioned.

When ever they responded in a hash tune they are hiding something in their cupboard (It's Skeleton).

lol, if you are pained reach out to me discreetly and if you want to confirm my account, try make a day with me. My number is there.

What am I hiding? after declaring publicly that I will offer a free service. U think I will charge you in secret? Never. I have had people who already contacted me and they will come here soon to testify that I ain't asking for a dime.

What's disturbing is the Nigerian mentality which is fused with failures. You need to break away. Everyone is never a failure like you.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by palsenator(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

Anyone who is really making good money from forex trading will not have the time to be chasing ten ten Kobo from training!

What is wrong with NIGERIANS? Are some us us damn stupid like this one? So because I trade ,I should not teach others? Are you really okay? How do people learn if not taught?

Failure has eaten deep into our mentalities. What is wrong? To settle this issues, my number is there, let's talk nah. We can arrange to see for you to confirm. It's not hard to do.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by skj1377(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Scam
tellsblinks:
please I don't do forex and I am not promoting it in any way

I do give her money sometimes and she also have side hustle that she does(baking)

she called me one day and was told me about forex, that's it's good and all the crap... from my own little experience I know that yahoo boys do use it to scam people and I became scared that maybe she has been scammed, she told me no that she knows the person and bla bla bla

then she burst the bubble by telling me that she invested 160k in it. and she is now an investor, jokingly said I should add investor to her name, bla bla bla

(i just dee speechless)

please guys, what's your forex experience? can she pull out now?? is thier any gain in it?

please oh I need advice on what she can do now, because that's all the money she had

[/b]updated; she told me that the forex company gives back 50% Interest every month.. and also she first put in 50k which produced 50% interest(though she didn't see it) this futher convinced her to invest large[b]

could this be scam?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Macktaob(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
palsenator:

What if I show you profitable forex strategies? I mean at no cost. Just sit beside me and watch me make money without u paying me anything? That you failed in it does not mean it is bad.. Every successful business has had people who failed in it. Maybe u are one of the many people that failed in forex trading.

I run a forex outfit ( NOT INVESTMENT COMPANY) . I train and mentor people.Like I said earlier, I can sit side by side with you and show you real forex for FREE.

Can I get to sit side by side with you and learn. Are you in Lagos? Could we make an arrangement through mail or WhatsApp if you choose to accept my request?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by palsenator(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Macktaob:

Can I get to sit side by side with you and learn. Are you in Lagos? Could we make an arrangement through mail or WhatsApp if you choose to accept my request?

Yes we can and I make bold to say that it will be free without any charges. You can come here to mention if I ask for any fee..

Lets talk on WhatsApp 0 70 1 04 2 0 0 7 7
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by skj1377(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
I would have been shouting thank God If it was only 2million naira I lost when naira was still N125 to dollar
Tobiloba2407:

Lol, I lost 2 million naira
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by skj1377(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
LikeAking:

Story,story.

The game of forex is like gambling, some body have to loose for another to gain.

What's your take about it?.

Not in all cases. If Naira appreciate to N250 to $ then 200million Nigeria's gain probably few rich people lose because they failed to change their dollars to naira on time. Unfortunately reverse is the case 90% of the time.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by peeps4u: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
LikeAking:

LOL. Trump is a successful business man but talks harshly. How does talking tough have anything to do with being successful financially?
BTW, must we behave same way? You will see a flamboyant rich man who uses expensive cars and wears and see another rich man who hardly uses expensive items. Their different personalities don't take away the fact they are both rich.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by skj1377(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sir your method of trading is risky. First on a deposit of $330 your trading 1 full lot. I guess you know this method requires lots of practice and discipline which most people don't have .secondly you require a good broker to execute your stop loss without slipage cause 30 pips slipage on $330 deposited and boom money is wasted. Technically speaking how your successful for 18yrs I don't know because your trading strategy is built around over leveraging and fundamentally trading market noise. The market noise on most peers is over 50pips intra day and your strategy is based on trading that market noise. If am your broker I should be able to con you off your $330 easily, regularly and over a period of 18years.
Help2020:
OK..look out the screen shot below. I deposited $330 on that account. And the profit is clearly show there..In the trade history I had many negatives and also positive trades,the end result is the profit you see there.video uploae is not working,I wanted to upload video. You can see that the account grow about 140percent after many loses.The message is clear,forex is a profitable business.
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by DrayZee: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Simplecity:
if you where indeed following the school you would know undecided
I'm asking if this school is a necessity. I haven't used the school before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There's Something About Ass Spanking... / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.